• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Am I the only one that thinks faf is no longer fun?

Is faf still fun?

• yes

Votes: 49 38.9%
  • no

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • no opinion

Votes: 39 31.0%

• Total voters

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Like when the main site goes down for a few days and everyone freaks out and flocks to the forums like fat kids to a free buffet.
Ooh I see now, that's happened a few times in the last month hasn't it?

CerbrusNL

I am legion, for we are many.
Hahaha, it's ok, szopaw, I know Guenwhyvar... Very well actually ^_^
*Hugs Guen* :D

Nylak

Angry Otter
FAF is boring me.

ENTERTAIN ME FOOLS.

Nylak

Angry Otter
Nylak is back, so your point is moot.
Shit, so it's my responsibility to bring life back to this place? We're all screwed.

CerbrusNL

I am legion, for we are many.
*Appreciates Nylak's return*
*Drops dead...*
At least I appreciated a ottah today...

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
Sounds like something we "otter" do.

Haha... I crack myself up REAL bad. >.>

When I heard our resident waterweasel left, I would told she wouldn't be long. I otter have known that it would be an outright lie.

Nylak...don't leave us again!

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
If you keep up with the bad puns, she's sure to.

I'm sure the only way she would leave us again is if we test every fiber of her being like we did back when she was in charge of certain forums. That was some fun though....all those locked threads and deleted posts. I think we broke her and the her mod buttons. Poor girl. She deserved her break.

I'm sure peeps had fun while it lasted.

Nylak

Angry Otter
I'm sure the only way she would leave us again is if we test every fiber of her being like we did back when she was in charge of certain forums. That was some fun though....all those locked threads and deleted posts. I think we broke her and the her mod buttons. Poor girl. She deserved her break.

I'm sure peeps had fun while it lasted.

Yes, so much fun. >_>

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
I have been slowly getting bored, It was great fun when I joined its just loosing its flair fast. When I joined there where some fun trolls and such bla bla bla, and the people where new. So FAF becoming less fun my just be due to it becoming too routine.

I have been slowly getting bored, It was great fun when I joined its just loosing its flair fast. When I joined there where some fun trolls and such bla bla bla, and the people where new. So FAF becoming less fun my just be due to it becoming too routine.

The more we get older, the less fun we can gain and the more we desprately try to change things by acting the opposite way of what we should by derailing, insulting or ruining.

Either way you should move back a little from FAF, until the boredom begones, or become more optimic. Talk to people, share problems and experiences. It will liften your mood up, I promise :p

Also, Nylak, welcome back. We have been missing you. Congratulations of returning to supermod after Corto moved back. We are hoping for accurate and justful behavior of you and ourselves.

TimberBunny

Probably not cuddly
Needs moar drayma. :p

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Or maybe it's because you're becoming an old man and grown-ups aren't allowed to have fun

Defcat

Deaf spelled wrong...
I had a bit of a posting spree for a while, I had another account that has about twice the posts as this one. It was really fun for the first few months, but then there kinda wasn't much to learn anymore. I pop my head in every no and again to see what is happening, but for the most part FAF is just not a destination anymore.