• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Am I the only one who grew up on this show?

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
....magic and mystery
Are part of their history,
Along with the secret of 58 other threads....

Minerva_Minx

I know, I know, search bar first. Lesson has been learned. Lol
No, I randomly like making shite lyrics for songs I like. Seriously.

Save yourself and don't look for them...

ElricStrot

No, I randomly like making shite lyrics for songs I like. Seriously.

Save yourself and don't look for them...
Haha I got a kick out of it and I may in the future just to at least make sure nothing was posted recently lol

Minerva_Minx

Crashing and caring,
Voracious and blaring
Faithful and hopeful
With posts to share...

All through the forum
They hold back decorum
Trudging along
For a win that will be theirs!

LPW's theirs!
Crushing topics here and there and everywhere.
Ideas off the rails again and bleeding despair
Just leave LPW there....

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!

Trevorbluesquirrel

Some of the obscurity might be because it was a 90's Disney cartoon show that never got a video game adaption!

Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Ducktales, Gargoyles, Goof Troop, Mighty Ducks, all got games!

And really, you have 8 characters you could use in a game, 6 bears, 2 humans, so lots of ways it could have been made!

Woulda been awesome!

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Gummi Bears <3

David Drake

Representative of Naboo
I remember this one too. Fun fact: the creator also went on to create two of my favorite animated shows of all time: "Gargoyles" and "The Spectacular Spider-Man".

On a completely unrelated note ;), check out the Ducktales (2017) episode "From The Confidential Case Files of Agent 22!"

Stratelier

Gummi Bears was slightly before my time -- in that the episodes were always over by the time we arrived home from school -- so we grew up on DuckTales instead.

Rassah

Well you're an old fart -.-
(I am too ;.; But I was more a fan of Duck Tales and Darkwing Duck)

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
Gosh, that's one of my most beloved cartoons!

And at least where I live, it was aired in the times when not a whole lot of other shows were available on regular TV (unless your parents bothered to get the pretty costly cable one). So I think it's relatively well remember among folks around my age.

brawlingcastform

High Functioning Autism
I recently started watching the show on Disney+, and I regret never having seen a single episode when I was little. Although I wasn't born until 1988.