• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Am searching for Comic Artists

Berry_Slice

Hello! I am Berry Slice, AKA Xoxenknight on FA, and was wanting to inquire about commissioning/hiring an artist to do a short comic, though I don't know if 7 pages is considered short though. But nonetheless, to be completely upfront I am going to be a bit picky here, I am just looking to see if anyone would offer their services and if they would be a good pick.

I don't want to get too much into the details unless I get into DMs with one of you. But I will mention that my budget is quite above the maximum amount that can be selected from the dropdown. Otherwise, to give a short synopsis, I was wanting to get something NSFW with a side of story, and it will involve a pegasus horse so there is that to consider! If anyone wants to share their examples I will take a look over the course of the post, and to be upfront again this may not start immediately if someone is chosen. Nonetheless! I hope to see some good art and hope to work with one of you :)

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
I’m pretty experienced with comic work. Here’s some samples of my style. These are just my SFW pages. There’s spicier stuff on my gallery.

FA GALLERY

1644505433509.jpeg

1644505461332.jpeg

1644505494862.jpeg

1644505526192.jpeg

WhiteGuardian

wonke0

Hello! I'm a comic artist, I have only a few furry comics examples to show but you can se other examples of my artstyle HERE as well!
Let me now if you're interested
mikaylapage1.png
mikaylapage2.png
são eles222.png