• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AMA, becasue why not?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<the cat smiles and props his head in his paws comfortably laying on the grass>

Well, this could be fun so I thought I'd offer as well, so if anyone wants to hear a crazy Canadian cat's POV on pretty much anything, feel free to ask! I'm pretty much an open book, so as long as it follows the rules of the forums, go ahead and ask about anything at all...personal or just in general!

Let my insanity flow through you...bask in the chaos! <giggle>

FooFoo4230

On the subject of chaos, who would you say is your favorite avatar of chaos (but not necessarily destruction), besides you?

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
How can you be real if Canada isn't real? Checkmate.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
What is the most fun stuff to do in your opinion?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
On the subject of chaos, who would you say is your favorite avatar of chaos (but not necessarily destruction), besides you?

Discord from My Little Pony, or "Q" from Star Trek...who I believe are actually the same entity in a different manifestation. They are so fun and their abilities always liven up a dull day! <grin>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
How can you be real if Canada isn't real? Checkmate.

Easy, I'm as unreal as everything else, so it balances out. Nothing is truly real, only what we all agreed upon is reality.
The sky is only "blue" because everyone who speaks English agreed to use that word to describe it. If they decided that spectrum shade was "green", then the sky would be "green".

Therefore, YOU do not exist any more than Canada does or does not. If Canada exists, then both you and I do...and if it does not, then I'm not being asked a question by a person I can prove exists either.

Stalemate! <lol>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Because I can visualize exactly what is happening in the scene, my twisted sense of humour and insanity gives it life, and the rest is just practice and enjoyment! <dances playfully>

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Because I can visualize exactly what is happening in the scene, my twisted sense of humour and insanity gives it life, and the rest is just practice and enjoyment! <dances playfully>
Sooo like this?

*Boops.*

Runs away and dances in the corner.*

Yeah.. not the same.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Sooo like this?

*Boops.*

Runs away and dances in the corner.*

Yeah.. not the same.

More like this! <the cat rubs his nose after the boop, smiles impishly, and with a giggle joins you in dancing in the corner, his hips bopping to the unheard beat as his eyes close and his arms raise, his tail swaying rhythmically as he sways and turns>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Daawwww....thank you! <you see the reddening underneath the cat's furry cheeks as he blushes bashfully>