• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AMA: Fursona edition!

B

blue sky love

"A bowl of cereal and ice cold lowfat milk, a side cup of fresh berries and a hot coffee with cream only."

"Could you say you're a lover or more of a fighter?"

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"A bowl of cereal and ice cold lowfat milk, a side cup of fresh berries and a hot coffee with cream only."

"Could you say you're a lover or more of a fighter?"

<extends claws and grins> Both I'd say, I love to play but will defend those I care about without hesitation! <smiles, fangs glistening in the sunlight>

Do you prefer short fur or long fur?

Last edited:
B

blue sky love

"Both! :cool: Buuuut... only hot weather when it's cold and cold weather when it's hot."

"Favorite type and flavor of chips?"

Firio Zifirion

Red/Gray Protogen
IMG_20200223_003105.jpg

Favorite star ship (for example: Millennium Falcon)

Canopus the Dreamer

There are so many to choose from. But I would pick the renaissance as that was when Europe rediscovered lost knowledge and it was the dawn of scientific theory.

What is your least favourite animal?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
There are so many to choose from. But I would pick the renaissance as that was when Europe rediscovered lost knowledge and it was the dawn of scientific theory.

What is your least favourite animal?

Fleas...<gets itchy thinking about them>...the bane of all fur-covered creatures! <shudder> We need the best scientists working on this problem ASAP!!!

Where do you like to frolic the best?

Arix

Ladies, form a line.
Ooh, there's this clearing in my forest, a little bit away from my cave, where there's this little trickle of water running through, and the sun just barely breaks through the canopy in these beautiful rays, and the ground is just covered in the softest flowers you've ever rolled around in!

Speaking of, which "wilderness" environment would be your favourite?

ConorHyena

nazi hunter
I don't mind mountains. Working in the mountains was always fun, the avenues of attack can be selected so much more creatively.

Favourite singer?

D

Deleted member 132067

Wherever I can find big trees I feel at home! Usually it's not really easy to tread through a forest, but the effort is worth it when you manage to have a crackling fire to sit next to while it brightens up your relaxing evening.

Well shit, somone was faster. "Idra" was her name, I think. She was playing the lute one night. I didn't manage to muster up enough bravery to speak with the wolfess, but my oh my, her voice reappeared in many following dreams of mine...

If there was a skill you could learn but not perfect in one day, which one would you pick?

Stray Cat Terry

"테리는길냥이"
A skill to master the 'liquidness' so that I can fit anywhere!

If you recieved an 'Ultimate Button' without any further instructions, what would that be?

F

FrostHeart

I bathe in a lake, I shower in my friends apartment. No special products.

F

FrostHeart

What is you preferred food type? Do you hunt, or buy it? Do you eat it raw or cooked?