• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AMA: Fursona edition!

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
No. That's just demeaning to dragons everywhere. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

With evil intent, have you ever chased another animal?

Cosmic-FS

A creature of the night
Of course, that's why I have my dirigible
Evil Dirigible small.jpg

What is your opinion on collars?

Stray Cat Terry

고먐미
A great way of promoting self esteem!

Sometimes you have to warn people that you aren't the one who can be messed around with, this is a great repellant as well.

And sometimes... they think someone's on your back! UwU

How do you deal with boredom?

D

Deleted member 111470

I don't know, I'm never bored. Sometimes when I want to pass time time I workout or fiddle with something, like one of those 3d puzzles.

Do you wear jewelry?

Auxil

No, even though it's shiny and pretty I can't be bothered to wear it. I just enjoy other people's jewelry instead

How many places have you lived in? Which was your favourite?

D

Deleted member 111470

I have lived in Northern Canada, but now I am in California. I prefer it here. A monkey like me has no business being in the cold.

Speaking of places, where do you like to spend your free time?

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
In Elise's bed <3 <3 <3

What's the funniest thing you've ever encountered?

My little brother was tending to his horse in her pen, giving her treats while he painted hunting marks onto her. The usual stuff you do. I went over to bring him dinner and burst-out laughing cause he'd gotten shat on by his horse.

Yes it's immature, but you'd laugh too, don't lie! Mind you, he's a tad bitter at everyone for bringing it up so often.

Totally didn't forget a question

Can you ride a horse or any other kind of animal?

SoL-JoS

Fasto catto and LPW's #1 ~C U S S~ expert
My little brother was tending to his horse in her pen, giving her treats while he painted hunting marks onto her. The usual stuff you do. I went over to bring him dinner and burst-out laughing cause he'd gotten shat on by his horse.

Yes it's immature, but you'd laugh too, don't lie! Mind you, he's a tad bitter at everyone for bringing it up so often.

Totally didn't forget a question

Can you ride a horse or any other kind of animal?
*resists the urge to make a sexual comment*

Not much point when you're traveling in outer space lol

What's your absolute favorite movie of all time?

D

Deleted member 111470

I don't know, I don't like watching TV or movies too much, but if I had to pick one... The Devil Wears Prada.

In the summer, do you prefer drinking tea or coffee - including their iced/cold variants.

SoL-JoS

Fasto catto and LPW's #1 ~C U S S~ expert
I don't know, I don't like watching TV or movies too much, but if I had to pick one... The Devil Wears Prada.

In the summer, do you prefer drinking tea or coffee - including their iced/cold variants.
I drink green tea almost every day <3

Favorite ice cream flavor/toppings?

Tendo64

Siamese Weeb
"My favorite ice cream flavor is Unicorn Sparkle! Cake-flavored ice cream with frosting swirl and pieces of candy! Bubblegum ice cream is also really good!! I LOVE ICE CREAM!!"

"What's your favorite kind of candy???"

D

Deleted member 111470

One of my employees. I don't understand how he can be so positive and warm after everything he's gone through.

Can you solve a rubic's cube?

Stray Cat Terry

고먐미
Myself, and a bunch of pillows and blankets! Oh and not to forget the 'servants' who would provide affection! ÒwÓ

How do you get rid of potential threat from outside world?

DireDrag0n

Not actually a dragon. Am catfish.
I stalk them and eliminate them ruthlessly, preferably without soiling my clothes. It's just not environmentally friendly to waste so much water, you know.

What's your favorite memory?

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
It involved pain and nudity, I won't say more than that.
What's a gesture of kindness that your society accepts, but you personally despise? (ex. Surprise gifts)

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Dungeons and Dragons. I like playing a monster.

What is your least favorite sound?

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
Oh, my! I am actually Italian on my mother's side and worked in a pizza shop for years! I'd say I'm pretty darn good, but I do struggle with homemade dough, as I don't know how to get it to work the same as the industrial variety!

What is your ideal party situation?

D

Deleted member 111470

A party where I can dance all night and the music isn't deafening. I just need to have room around me to move because I love dancing.

Can you sing?

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
I can, and I'm told I sound pretty good! I've been practicing in the echoey back rooms at work!

What is your fursona's career and/or career plan?