• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AMA: Fursona edition!

Leadhoof

Built different, but not built better
I'm just a regular machinist. Nothing wacky or illegal going on here, officer. Am I being detained?

Do you have any hobbies?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 111470

I'm just a regular machinist. Nothing wacky or illegal going on here, officer. Am I being detained?

Do you have any hobbies?

Sure, a bunch - Working out, mountain biking, driving. I guess I'm a petrolhead because lately I've been more and more interested in cars and racing.

What is your favorite thing to do during the winter?

Tendo64

Siamese Weeb
"What's an infirmary? I don't think I've been in one of those."

"Tea, coffee, or hot chocolate?"

sleepy kitty

feline enthusiast & insomniac
"All three! I'm a sucker for a hot beverage."

"Ever considered owning an exotic pet? If so, which kind?"

Punji

Vaskebjørn
Beef jerky!

How do they like their coffee?

sleepy kitty

I like my coffee plain with lots of non-dairy creamer!

Favorite brand of chips (crisps)?

sleepy kitty

Taki Fuego flavour...spicy with a hint of lime! <licks lips>

Favourite pasta?
Old fashioned spaghetti and meatballs with marinara sauce!

Also buffalo chicken pasta bake!

How many siblings do you have?

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Best friend is a scraggly yet sagely homeless aardwolf. I was mugged late at night, given a good beating and had my wallet taken. A couple days later he cautiously walked into the bar and asked for me by name. He hands me the wallet after making sure I was the right person. I offer to give him something for his trouble but refuses the charity, but takes me up on an offer of a warm meal and a drink. We talk for a while, says little about himself but I find his company entertaining. He makes a pattern of meeting the aardwolf at least once a week to talk and share a meal. This is an abbreviation but gives an idea of how they met and their relationship.

What is an object of personal significance that your sona has or wears?

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
*tries to answer this in a SFW way* :p

...um, his little red shorts. I'm reminded that Simo doesn't seem to have too many objects, that have too much sentimental value, having been a runaway and on the road so much: if only the same could be said about all the stuff/clutter I've accumulated IRL

D

Deleted member 111470

What is an object of personal significance that your sona has or wears?
I don't feel any attachment to items and objects, but I do love my wedding ring. If it can be helped, I'd like it to last a lifetime.

We're in the middle of winter in the Norterh hemisphere. What is your favorite thing, and your least favorite thing about winter?

sleepy kitty

My most favorite thing about winter is the hot stew/soup/comfort foods.
My least favorite is sleet and roadside slush... AND potholes!

What country's cuisine (other than your owb country's) is your favorite? Italian? Japanese? Tell me! :3

Tacoshark

My most favorite thing about winter is the hot stew/soup/comfort foods.
My least favorite is sleet and roadside slush... AND potholes!

What country's cuisine (other than your owb country's) is your favorite? Italian? Japanese? Tell me! :3
Hispanic / Mexican with German coming in at a very close second. Both my sonas are food simps.

Given $1000, what is the first thing your sona would buy?

sleepy kitty

The yelling and screaming. ._. Really would love to forget that!!!

Favorite candy bar, or candy?

Tacoshark

My main sona would kill for Nestle Crunch bars. Like a bit of texture they give. Whoppers would be a close second.

If your sona when to an amusement park, what is the first thing they would go to?

sleepy kitty

Definitely to the swing ride! Personal favorite, since rollercoasters are scary.

Where would you go if you could go anywhere special in your home country?

D

Deleted member 111470

I already live in the place of my dreams, but I do enjoy traveling to Hawaii whenever I can.

Would you rather be feared or loved?