• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AMA: Fursona edition!

sleepy kitty

feline enthusiast & insomniac
Loved. I don't like scaring people, I'm too nice~

Favorite game you played as a child? Could be a regular game, videogame or you can say both!

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Loved. I don't like scaring people, I'm too nice~

Favorite game you played as a child? Could be a regular game, videogame or you can say both!

Spy! I'd practice sneaking up on random people in the woods and just stalk them like prey for a while! <twitches his whiskers>Never attack them though, no harm done. It was just hunting practice, it was fun, and I never got caught ever...<proud smile>

Do you prefer to eat meat or just veggies, or do you need to eat at all?

Foxy Emy

Two the Frog for a Tad Longer.... Get it... Tad...
Spy! I'd practice sneaking up on random people in the woods and just stalk them like prey for a while! <twitches his whiskers>Never attack them though, no harm done. It was just hunting practice, it was fun, and I never got caught ever...<proud smile>

Do you prefer to eat meat or just veggies, or do you need to eat at all?

I eat! Cooking is an art! That creativity should be enjoyed!

Is it okay if I boop you? You look very boopable!

sleepy kitty

By all means~ UxU

Do you say "please" and "thank you" a lot, or do you prefer not to?

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Black tea with chocolate chip cookies.

What is your favorite cartoon?

Foxy Emy

Transformers: Beast Wars

How did you react to the first commissioned art you got, if you have any?
Well, my creator did a comission of me and was exited as a kid on Christmas? Is that what you mean?

Do you have magic powers. If so, what are they?

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
My current sona has no powers. I have bioluminescent markings but thats it.

What fictional universe would your sona fit in best?

sleepy kitty

Maybe in Hyrule as an assistant cuckoo tender and owner of a cat farm in Kakariko Village.

Ever had a near-death experience??

sleepy kitty

Albino bats!

When was your best summer ever, and why was it the best?

Foxy Emy

Being a dancer! Being a goddess is really over rated.

What is your beverage of choice?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Um....er...OK, I'll skip the NSFW one! :p But one thing I've always wanted to do is spend a month or two, in Europe, Africa, or someplace far from here.

...like camping in an African island maybe? <wink-nudge>

What's your dream job?

Either DARPA researcher (legal mad scientist in research into the absurd ideas) or product tester for big things (smashing cars all day to test their safety features...blowing up things to test strength, etc)

What's your favourite thing to do when the power goes out?

sleepy kitty

Play on my Nintendo Switch until the battery is dead, and then I read for a bit!

Ever had surgery before? If so, for what?

D

Deleted member 111470

I have. I was younger, it was after I got my scar - I had broken ribs and internal bleeding also, so the doctors had to patch me up. I don't remember anything though, just that I couldn't move for a couple of weeks and then I was fine.

If you could go back in time with your current knowledge, to relive your life anew, would you do it?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
I have. I was younger, it was after I got my scar - I had broken ribs and internal bleeding also, so the doctors had to patch me up. I don't remember anything though, just that I couldn't move for a couple of weeks and then I was fine.

If you could go back in time with your current knowledge, to relive your life anew, would you do it?

YES!!! A thousand times over yes!!! Without a moment's hesitation!!! The first thing I'd redo is the life attitude that it's hopeless...it's NEVER hopeless!!! Knowing the perspectives I have now with the situations I was in then...OMG I'd be unstoppable!

If you could go FORWARD in time 1000 years, but it's a one way trip...would you take it?

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
YES!!! A thousand times over yes!!! Without a moment's hesitation!!! The first thing I'd redo is the life attitude that it's hopeless...it's NEVER hopeless!!! Knowing the perspectives I have now with the situations I was in then...OMG I'd be unstoppable!

If you could go FORWARD in time 1000 years, but it's a one way trip...would you take it?
Probably not because my predictions for the future are bleak as fuck

If you could visit anywhere in the world, free from consequence (but still relatively realistic, so like no "the planet's core"), where would you go?

D

Deleted member 111470

Uhm... I would love to be able to climb to the highest peak. As fit as I am, I don't do well in the cold, and I am afraid of passing out due to lack of oxygen.

Have you ever fought in a war?

ssaannttoo

I've never been in a war, but I did sign up for the draft on my 18th birthday. It'll probably never happen, but you never know ;~;
I prefer to kill people with my booty, than a gun sooooo.. ya never know. Unless they have a horni fox division, unless I can be like the maid or the nurse for all our boys out their in the field :3

Have you ever done the catnip? Not the weak shit, I mean the good stuff >:3

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Have you ever done the catnip? Not the weak shit, I mean the good stuff >:3

<the cat's ears perk up and his whiskers twitch slightly> Ummm, well....ok, I've done like all the 'catnip! Maybe a little bit too much I admit...how many acres qualifies as "too much"? <lol> Oh the tales I could tell...<dreamy sigh>

Have you ever dyed your fur for fun?

sleepy kitty

Nooo... I feel awkward even thinking about such a crazy idea!

Ever eaten sushi or sashimi before? If so, do you like it?