• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AMA: Fursona edition!

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
I like a Bit-o-Honey.

What is the fastest you can run?

ssaannttoo

Time in a bottle and sweet dreams!
Fastest I can run? Hmm, its from the lightswtich to my bed. I can cover that in half a second.

What is the strangest thing you know?

D

Deleted member 111470

The diamonds I own may very well have been made in a laboratory, and I can never tell the difference.

Do you get enough rest?

ssaannttoo

Well that was a wonderful question, and truth be told I didn't really know. I sorta just lived ya know? not really KNOWING what I wanted to do or something. But then I came across somebody who sorta.. for lack of a better word said my existence was sinful. He didn't "Hate" Me so to speak, but he hated what I wished to do. That I was gay. It's been closer to a week now and it still burns inside my heart not that he though such a thing, but that the world could be that way. People loving others, was wrong. But that is where I found it, my resolve, the thing I wanted to do with my life.
I found suffering and I wanted to limit that for people. I know I can't do that all the time, with every instance of the word suffering. But perhaps I could make people's lives just a bit better. Either with a funny or inspiring post. OR perhaps through giving them advice, or even just lending my ear to people when they're having a bad day. It just fills my heart knowing I could assist somebody when they are not at their best. While many would believe I would go to hell, I will continue to live my life the way I wish to live it, helping those along the way. If I go to hell for that. Then I would take it knowing I've helped ease that suffering. Just a little.

Sorry about that long post hope it wasn't too weird.

What is one of your favorite subjects and why?

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Antiques, because I am one.

What do you look forward to each day?

ssaannttoo

Well each day is a new day and I believe that is the biggest thing to look forward to, the mystery.

Why do you like (Or not like) Kiwis!?

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Which kiwi? Bird or fruit? Both are tasty (jk, not the bird, the bird is cute).

The defining question: pounce or be pounced?

ssaannttoo

Which kiwi? Bird or fruit? Both are tasty (jk, not the bird, the bird is cute).

The defining question: pounce or be pounced?
Be pounced. Im a subby little foxxo. There is nothing more in the world for me.

Top or bottom....

Of the side to which you buttered toast. *ahem*

D

Deleted member 111470

I am very competitive, so with toast, as well as anything else - I belong on the top of the top.

What is your least favorite place to be at?

ssaannttoo

I am very competitive, so with toast, as well as anything else - I belong on the top of the top.

What is your least favorite place to be at?
I'm unsure if you mean place like restaurant or place like area. I would say bathroom or probably like... I dunno, where dead people are.

Why would you not boop my snoot!?

D

Deleted member 111470

I'm unsure if you mean place like restaurant or place like area. I would say bathroom or probably like... I dunno, where dead people are.

Why would you not boop my snoot!?

I meant place in general, it can be a room in your home, a particular street in your town, a country, etc.

I wouldn't boop your snoot for a number of reasons - for one, you keep morphing between fruits and flowers and pirates. Maybe you will bite my fringer off when I get it close enough.

If you could go back in time, would you do it?

ssaannttoo

Well if you've seen my previous messages about my meaning in life you'd know I'd want answers. i wanna go to when various religious texts were made too see if they have merit.

Any superpower?

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Well I have all the capability of a bat, but that is pretty normal since I am one. Maybe echolocation, I can detect things without actually seeing it

Swim well?

D

Deleted member 111470

Not in the literal sense, but it wouldn't have surprised me if that one polar bear I worked with a few years ago wanted to cook me and eat me. Saying that he hates me is a severe understatement

What is one skill you wish you had?

Last edited by a moderator:

ssaannttoo

I wish I was able to have perfect words and be able to persuade any person. Being able to speak is such an important tool, not to get what I want but to help people. People who want to hurt themselves, people who wish to condemn free thinking people who wish nothing but to live their lives peaceful. People to want to do bad things and get them to stand down.

What's your favorite class in school?

D

Deleted member 111470

I never went to school but gym class, or P.E if that's what you call it, would've been my favorite class. If things hadn't turned out the way they did, maybe I could've been an athlete.

What about friends, do you have many good friends? Can you be certain that if your life was on the line, they'd be there for you?

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
You talk about these three cun... my aqueintances? Well both Jarema and Vasyl are assholes and Stregobor is asshole bigger than these two combined... i would not trust to leave bottle with them... but my life? I would not trust anyone more...

If your life was on stake... how would you act?

Last edited:

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
I would be brave, and if I die, I die with honor.

Do you ever gamble?

ssaannttoo

Well many would say life is a gamble. But if you mean in the money sense no. When I turned 18 I bought a scratch ticket because I could. But I'm generally righter with money.

What is your favorite way to sit down.

D

Deleted member 111470

Uhm... That would entirely depend on who I'm with. Usually, I like to sit with one leg bent at the knee. Other times, I like to cross my legs and then there are cases where I keep them far apart.

Do you workout often?

Guifrog

Blue Frog
Not really. I mean, I go walking every other day and swim in the pond when I feel like it. Sometimes there's stuff like bringing home a bunch of groceries, carrying water gallons, housecleaning and other related everyday manual work, so I get to exercise naturally.

How is your residence like? Do you live in a house, apartment, cave, tree, any other type of accommodation, or are you homeless?