• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AMA: Fursona edition!

D

Deleted member 111470

Not really. I mean, I go walking every other day and swim in the pond when I feel like it. Sometimes there's stuff like bringing home a bunch of groceries, carrying water gallons, housecleaning and other related everyday manual work, so I get to exercise naturally.

How is your residence like? Do you live in a house, apartment, cave, tree, any other type of accommodation, or are you homelesmost days?

Most days, I live in the club that I own. I've expanded the property a couple of times, and my room is not easily accessible through the main floor, one needs to pass a couple of security checks first during working hours and after that - only people who have the keys and chips can enter. A random client can't just stumble there, is what I'm trying to say.

Other than that, I sometimes spend time in a small apartment downtown, but I usually let friends or employees use it if they have no place to stay at.

If you were suddenly forced to give everything up - all your possessions, friends, family, everything you own - could you do it? Are you able to make a full reset of your life if you have to?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I wouldn't want to do it, but if I was forced to and there was no other way I could. While it would be hard to remake everything the thing I need to build it back is with me. My memories and the lessons I learnt.

Why do people ask such hard questions? xD

sleepy kitty

Master of all cats!
Yes, I stole stuff from Walmart when I was 5 years old because my sibling said it was okay.

Ever been in a talent show? If so, what was your act?

TemetNosce88

Prepare for the collapse
No, I've always been too self-conscious to do any sort of performing. I might clown around in front of a small group of friends, but that's about it. I prefer if people don't look at me too much.

What'a a recent success you've had?

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
Uhh, I’m not really successful with anything :c

How do you want your life to look like?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Well I'm not entirely sure to be completely honest. But I know that I want to make lives easier. Wether that's my job or not still remains to be seen.

What are your views on religion? (Respectfully. If you dont wanna answer favorite color works as well :3)

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
The Lord Almighty knows I respect him yet with his wisdom I learned how to respect beliefs of others too.

Do you know cure for hangover? Me head is blasting.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I mean, honestly I think it's drinking less to begin with, drinking more water while drinking liquor and making sure to eat a good hearty breakfast in the morning.

Why do you do you? You is you. *Shrugs.* Approach that how you wish.

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Toka : Prefer warm clinates if that is what we are referring to.

Kaiten: warm climates are nice but nothing beats the comfort of walking into a warm house on a chilly day

Do you have many friends or just a few close ones?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Well irl I have a few close ones. But here on FAF I would argue I have a lot of friends because of you amazing people :3

What brought you to FAF?

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
I got lost on way to toilet.

Would you prefer to have sausage fingers or sweat with mayo?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Sausage fingers. Mayo aint so bad, BUT I don't wanna be super warm and mayo because that would get messy.

Would you rather fight 1 zombie sized chicken or 100 chidden sized zombies?

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
Slight changes in routine, rough situations and having a good time with people I like

Do you have a tail? What's some things you like about it/you think you'd like about it?
Only a short one. It's very convenient. Makes me feel slightly excluded by all the fluffy tail hype sometimes though.

How do you treat your fur, if you have any? If not, what about your skin?

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Um, like the late Tammy Faye Baker?

Should I take a bath?