• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AMA: Fursona edition!

ConorHyena

nazi hunter
(I've been doing edits of my pfp, I was asking for some inspiration.)

Pigs are scary because they taste like the people taste. So scary, AND WE LIKE IT. *Hurls.*

Why do you like bacon?
I'm a hyena. I eat anything that's meat. Prefer the bacon raw though.

Do you grate your cheese yourself or by grated cheese in a package?

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
After every kill, my fur is always a lovely red.

Oi mate, you didn't ask a que...oh wait, never mind^^

There is no question, but dont worry I've done the same thing before. :3
So take this hug in return!

What is your favorite part of the fandom.

Well, because this is the fursona edition, it would have to be fursona creation, because otherwise I wouldn't exist :p

What time period other than your own would you most like to visit?

ssaannttoo

Uh... my favorite kind of food is the food you can eat. I'm not super picky but things made with love are on the top of the list :3

What is there you'd like to improve upon?

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Toka: learning how to better make friends in real life

Kaiten: to find purpose and be at better peace with myself

What sort of shows do you like to binge?

ssaannttoo

Shows? Sweetie I am my own show, I don't need to Neatfix, No Holo, No Penisrock! I got all I need right here.

Why would you buy movie subscription services! Go live your life!! "Oh god I sound like a boomer."

ConorHyena

nazi hunter
Err, good, I suppose. It's not really appreciated if your speciest where I come from. It's more my family I am at odds wiht.

What's your favourite hobby?

ssaannttoo

*Blinks a few times.*

Uh, just like yesterday actually... I get eaten a lot and I DONT LIKE IT! It's all... slimy.. and dark... *Shivers.* No bueno.

Would you ever dye your fur? Or paint your scales/skin? *Head tilt.*

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
*Blinks a few times.*

Uh, just like yesterday actually... I get eaten a lot and I DONT LIKE IT! It's all... slimy.. and dark... *Shivers.* No bueno.

Would you ever dye your fur? Or paint your scales/skin? *Head tilt.*

Oh fur sure, so many colours go with sleek black fur! <strikes a pose> Especially if going to a dance or a party??? OMG bring on the bright dyes and let the fun begin!

But then dye is temporary and easily changeable...would you ever tattoo/pierce yourself?

ssaannttoo

Oh fur sure, so many colours go with sleek black fur! <strikes a pose> Especially if going to a dance or a party??? OMG bring on the bright dyes and let the fun begin!

But then dye is temporary and easily changeable...would you ever tattoo/pierce yourself?
Oh anything that will bring the boys rolling in! I wanna get something that accentuates my body already and makes me more enticing.

Meat or vegetables or both?