• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AMA: Fursona edition!

Arishipshape

TFed Ex-Knight
Well... depends on your definition of “ice skating”. Did I attach blades to my shoes and skirt around on already created ice? No. Did I slide upon ice I was constantly generating below my feet to transport myself across water quicker? Yes.

You’re in the woods at night, and you hear an intimidating sound. What do you do?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Fall onto my hands and knees in fear, looking up at the possible assailant, before licking my lips. The only way out of this.... IS WITH LOVE~

I can walk on water, believe me? Why? Dont believe me? Why not?

Arishipshape

TFed Ex-Knight
Well... I haven’t yet revealed to them that I lost my humanity, soooo... this’ll be interesting.

What’s your favorite type of garb (even if you don’t utilize any)?

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
*Looks down at bare floof*

Hmm..... Bra :3

What was the silliest question you've ever asked with an even stupider answer?
Hmmm....
I remember when I was little I once asked a man in a wheelchair if he was a Transformer. I don't remember his exact answer but he did it in his best Optimus Prime voice.

Have you ever been scuba diving or snorkeling?

Arishipshape

TFed Ex-Knight
No, but I got TFed to an aquatic creature and had some epic oceanic exploratory adventures.

What does your diet look like?

Tacoshark

*Looks left, looks right*

>;3

*Pulls out jar of marmalade*

Only the good stuffs for me.

What is your favorite hat?
il_794xN.2627567027_8enc.jpg

I feel fabulous in it <3

Do you have a favorite blanket or pillow to snuggle with?

sleepy kitty

Professional Smartass
I'd buy two slices of cheese pizza from the pizzeria down the street.

Favorite kind of pizza?

Tacoshark

Calamari!
(seriosuly if you have not had it, its wonderful)

You walk into a book store, what is the first thing you look at?

sleepy kitty

Professional Smartass
Science =0

If you had $300 to spend on video games, what would you buy?

Jackpot Raccuki

Although half canine, is not a wolf.
"Video games...? Why would I, not a good investment and I have better ways of entertainment. But if it counts could put that $300 into investing in a game company?"

Describe your typical dream.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Cherry. Nice closed grain, pretty color, easy to work with. (with Walnut a close second)

Does your fursona have any magical powers?

Tacoshark

Toka, no.

Kaiten, not quite. He strength, durability, endurance and perception are gated and can well surpass what a human is capable of. However, I would not call it magical.

Does your character have any hobbies?

The_biscuits_532

big anxious kitty
Toka, no.

Kaiten, not quite. He strength, durability, endurance and perception are gated and can well surpass what a human is capable of. However, I would not call it magical.

Does your character have any hobbies?
Okay I'm gonna start using this format because it makes me seem less all over the place as I change my icons.

Stephanie (main) writes. It's a hobby turned profession! She also looks after her plants, and reads a bunch. Every morning she goes on a long walk through the local woods.

Iza (Icon) steals shit for the thrill. It's in her upbringing. She also enjoys getting absolutely hammered at parties. In private she paints. She's not very good at it but she tries.

Constantine tries to sing but his already monotonous voice has been destroyed by years of heavy smoking so its not very good. Otherwise he mostly just threatens his employees for shits and giggles.

If you found £1000 on the floor right now, or the local equivalent, what would you do with it?

Tacoshark

Toka:
Rent and anything left over would go towards some tunes, a night out, maybe some top shelf liquor, and donated to a few friends

Kaiten
Food, medicine, a few books and tea. Rest would be hidden for later use.

What would your character do for a klondike bar?

Tacoshark

Eat it......or rub it all over myself. Depends on the mood

What is the anthem or song that personifies your character?