• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AMA: Fursona edition!

Guifrog

Blue Frog
I like the shape of
but
is best for eating!

Do you envy any particular species?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Yis I like da snakes and other smooth brothers/sisters. So smooth and soft to the touch. BUT IT DOESNT GET ALL FIZZY!

Do ya pawb beans get dried and you have to put lotion on?

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Dont really got beans so i dont worry bout that, just dry skin

Do you have a ritual for when you wake up in the morning?

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
What is a little-known fact about you? (Mine is I'm afraid of heights but only in video games.)

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Wait @Kuroserama I messed up and didn't ask you a question. sorry.

I hate heights in real life, but in video games they're fine xD BUT video game spiders are the worst.

Favorite show growing up?
It's okay, I answered my own. ^-^;
There's a game, "Kill It With Fire" on Steam if you want to check that out~ It may be cathartic or a nightmare for you, I'm not sure.

I had a lot of favorite shows! But "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" was probably my favorite and I'm sure it influenced me in a lot of ways.

What is your favorite season and why?

sleepy kitty

Professional Smartass
Has to be science, more specificly Earth science. I liked studying rocks and stuff. That and middle school art class, because we had a cool art teacher who had really good taste in music.

If you had one wish to be granted, and one wish only... what would your wish be?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
.. I mean.. right now.... *Shrugs* I mean loads of them are cool... If I had to pick one off the top of my head. Izuki Mydoria. Or "Deku"

Whats your favorite breakfast snack?

Tacoshark

I would say.....empanadas or croque monsieur (sandwich with ham, cheese, and hollandaise)

What is the last show you binged?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
too hot.. anything over like.. 76 xD cold.... 50 some. 60 is best. Special clothes would be 40-50. I don't know special clothes for hot weather.

Favorite weather condition? (Ie rain, hail, fog/mist)

Leadhoof

The NODS stay ON during sex.
Sun out, clear skies, and a temperature no colder than 90.

I'm hungry. What should I do for breakfast?

Tacoshark

If I had to choose one I would say the Razz berry. Makes those pokemons easier to catch and hug

What is something you love more than life itself?