• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AMA: Fursona edition!

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
*Points to the heavens* It is creation, it is life.

Want some guac?

Ramjet

Seizing the memes of production
Not any more...I used to drink quite alot, but besides from the odd drink here and there quit about a year ago.

Ever Scuba dived?

T

the sleepiest kitty

Heck no. I'm too terrified of accidentally dying from exposure to the vacuum of space ever since I saw this documentary in school many, many years ago

Ever been to another continent?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Yes actually! Went to France, which is neat.

Ever tried organs before?

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
I suppose that would be most meat based products so yes? Unless you mean the instrument.

Have you ever played on an organ?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I've been in a hurricane before, its a little scary.

Have you ever gotten hit by something, didn't feel pain at all but a second later feel everything, like your body lagging.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Hmm, some place not too hot or cold. Someplace I can go and just chill ya know. Or disney disney is awesome!

Dream job?

metatherat

Really ratty rat
I can hear mostly mice. They're the family that lives in the house above this abandoned basement I have my nest in :3

So how do you feel about us rats? We're pretty great, right? *rat-wink*

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Everybody wants to touch mah ears ;w;

Something you'd change about your sona?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
On your mums right side. She's one big woman.

Whats the worst joke you've ever made?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Bath/shower nice and cold. Or you can put ice in a large styrofoam container and put a fan inside to blow it out.

What music are you listening to?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Yee, I like dill pickles, sweet pickles, big pickles, itty bitty pickles <3 I just really like pickles.

Cutest thing you wear?