• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AMA: Fursona edition!

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I know just the place to put it ÒwÓ

Can I record? *wiggles eyebrows*

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
professional dumb ass.

Favorite type of pizza?

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
I make a mean bowl of cereal.
What's your favorite kind?

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
What's the best joke you know?

You know, I had a friend awhile back who passed due to not knowing his blood type.
I asked once or twice, obviously while wiping his blood off my fur, but he kept telling me to "be positive" for some reason.

Can you believe that guy?
What a waste of muscle.

So anyway, what's your dream home look like?

Chad Firepaws

Manager at DOM-ino's
a las Vegas Strip Club with a subby otter weightlifting room I'd probably love something nice and quiet on the beach to retire on, where I can walk out onto the sand and flex naked and just relax with a nice margarita while listening to Jimmy Buffet music (no, I will NOT make a Jimmy Buff-et joke so there). Floor to ceiling windows open to catch that fresh island breeze, and a hot tub on the bedroom balcony overlooking the manicured gardens, coconut trees swaying gently in the breeze.

... why are you all standing in my dream home naked?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
*slap, slap, slap* NO YOU FOOL.

Stockings or arm warmers?

Foxridley

A fox named Ridley
What is it with you anthros and clothes?
White is in the winter night small.jpg

Do you drink? If so, what's your poison?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
no ;w; I dont really watch movies too much work.

Do you like to SHINE!?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
not a fun dream.

Whats your favorite dream?

Chad Firepaws

Manager at DOM-ino's
So one time I was surrounded by a field of gumdrops and lollipops, but my coworker Dawg Bone, who looked like a giant candy corn for some reason, thought they were poles, so he started dancing on one of them and I was like, "Yo bro that's for licking, bro." and he was all like "Wooooaahh man what you mean? I see poles so I gotta dance brah." But I'm like "No no those are lollipops." So then he starts licking and I start licking and then the King of Candyland comes and he starts licking and everybody's licking up and down and all around and these lollipops all taste absolutely delicious and we're all having a really good time. Then the King of Candyland invites us all onto his Sugar wafer boat and we float down a chocolatey river to a giant castle made out of gingerbread! We sail through the molasses moat and into the castle via the Cand Cane gate.

We then ride up a magical rainbow to pastry land, and there's more cinnamon rolls than the eye could see and I'm just drolling up a storm cause there's so much food and I was all covered in frosting but then I woke up ;w;

What was your horoscope today?