• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AMA: Fursona edition!

The Spirit Guardian

Brother Of Ori
Oh, I'm not the founder! I'm just a franchise manager, who helps run a location and serves our higher-end clients. I posted a more detailed description of our business hierarchy in another thread, which I'll quote here.

Hopefully that provides a little bit more context!
Interesting! There's so much lore to your line of work, goodness!

Chad Firepaws

Going out of business
Oh you little tease~!

Ooh, a shadow council! I wonder if they are responsible for those next day deliveries!

What's your favorite rollercoaster?
I love the spinny ones! But they always make me vomit ;~;

Do you get motion sick?

The Spirit Guardian

Brother Of Ori
Oh awesome! They have a real fast spinning one at Six Flags too! You should try it!

Motion sick?...hmm...nope! This feline's all about motion!

What is something i life you simply couldn't live without?

Chad Firepaws

Going out of business
Interesting! There's so much lore to your line of work, goodness!
Yup, I've been working on a DOM-ino's canon for awhile now (though I haven't made much art in that regard). I actually have two different versions of Chad with two different backstories and storylines. There's the loveable goofball Chad, the one you know and love on these forums. For this version his parents work at a zoo as a tiger exhibit, and brought Chad up wanting him to become a doctor. Instead, Chad went to Hollywood to pursue an acting career, and well times were tough and rent had to be paid, so he took a job as a show cat/ dancer and well ... long story short here he is! But his parents think he sells insurance so shhhh don't tell them

But I also have another Chad universe I'm developing that explores a lot of the darker aspects of this line of work, and is a little bit less ceiling fan obsessed goober and more story-based. They still do share most of the same traits though. In this one Chad has to cope with a tragic past and a much more dramatic present. Of course that storyline hasn't escaped my head yet so we'll see how that goes.

Chad Firepaws

Going out of business
Oh awesome! They have a real fast spinning one at Six Flags too! You should try it!

Motion sick?...hmm...nope! This feline's all about motion!

What is something i life you simply couldn't live without?
Pizza!

Are you scared of thunder & lightning?

The Spirit Guardian

Brother Of Ori
Fair enough there!

Nope! I'm the feline with an electric personality, positively shocking! I can't afford to be scared of the sneeze of nature!

Do you have any fears at all?

The Spirit Guardian

Brother Of Ori
Yup, I've been working on a DOM-ino's canon for awhile now (though I haven't made much art in that regard). I actually have two different versions of Chad with two different backstories and storylines. There's the loveable goofball Chad, the one you know and love on these forums. For this version his parents work at a zoo as a tiger exhibit, and brought Chad up wanting him to become a doctor. Instead, Chad went to Hollywood to pursue an acting career, and well times were tough and rent had to be paid, so he took a job as a show cat/ dancer and well ... long story short here he is! But his parents think he sells insurance so shhhh don't tell them

But I also have another Chad universe I'm developing that explores a lot of the darker aspects of this line of work, and is a little bit less ceiling fan obsessed goober and more story-based. They still do share most of the same traits though. In this one Chad has to cope with a tragic past and a much more dramatic present. Of course that storyline hasn't escaped my head yet so we'll see how that goes.
Interesting! All I can say is keep pursuing that path, because I'm curious to see what comes of it! It seems rather interesting what you have going here so far, so do keep at it! I love it so far!

Chad Firepaws

Going out of business
Interesting! All I can say is keep pursuing that path, because I'm curious to see what comes of it! It seems rather interesting what you have going here so far, so do keep at it! I love it so far!
Yeah, it feels like the exact sort of thing you'd find on an adult Swim show. Maybe if I refine it enough I'll pitch it

Chad Firepaws

Going out of business

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Same thing, help my grandpa, and then work :3

What is something you're looking forward to in the new year?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
It’s *cris* Thursday.

What’s your least favorite day excluding Monday’s