• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AMA: Fursona edition!

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
*cough* no.. no xD *patpat* I assume thats where Chad came from.

Have you ever had a headache, but wanted to do something so you just did it anyways?

The Spirit Guardian

Brother Of Ori
I'm sure non-cats enjoy it! I think I enjoy it a little too much though, h-heh..

So, what's something you always enjoy doing? How many times would you do said thing per fay?

The Spirit Guardian

Brother Of Ori
Believe it or not, I once went to bed...forgetting that ketchup was the main suspect. Either that or mayo, s-so...don't question it. Besides, I sleep on the floor, what are ya looking at the bed for?

What is something you do that others find odd, but seems perfectly normal to you?

Chad Firepaws

Going out of business
I asked some of my coworkers and this is what they said:

- "Everything"

- "Idk what the heck you see in catnip but that can't be normal"

- " Bro you put way too much sauce on those pizzas chill man"

- "So, you know that one time you thought it would be hilarious to dress in a thong and hide in my Grandpa's retirement cake? And you wondered why you were the only one laughing?"

It's 4/20! How are you celebrating?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Yup, I was sick of some bullies, I knew the day was going to be dull from a schoolwork POV, i was walking there and passing my favourite spot in the woods to play, and it was an absolutely beautiful sunny warm day! My brain just couldn't take the temptation so when I got the chance and was near my spot, I just ran into the woods and hung out all day by the lake and built a raft, had a picnic with my packed lunch, and totally got spring fever! Got in trouble the next day of course, but regretted nothing in my heart. <laughs>

Ever accidently flirt with someone? Like you do something innocent (staring off daydreaming for example) and someone else thinks you're interested in them?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Long, massive, dripping, sausages *shudders* oh I love breakfast.

What is a thing, that you most remember me for?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Your love of long thick sausages, of course!

What's the one thing you need to do before bed to sleep comfortably?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
*snickers* WAIT A MINUTE!?

Who is your favorite animal crossing character?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
On my phone 2 hours an 43 minutes :3

What is one actor/actress you cant live without?

Chad Firepaws

Going out of business
Not really, I put pants on when I get old so it's not too much of an issue. I'm not a barbarian lol. Although I've been cold during work shifts though.

Got any hobbies you're passionate about?