• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AMA: Fursona edition!

Chad Firepaws

I simp for Corporate
All the time! My boss Oswald has a private jet that he flies me to clients in. I don't think I've ever seen him outside of it...

Ever sat on a Delta flight to Newark before where a weird Russian dude hands you a package and a parachute and screams "DON'T LET THEM HAVE THIS" before pushing you out the emergency exit? No? Just me?

Foxridley

A fox named Ridley
Totally not messing with a time machine. *looks shifty*

If you could visit any time in history, what would it be?

Chad Firepaws

I simp for Corporate
I'm not sure about a specific time, but I'd love to go back and meet all my ancestors throughout history! so they can see how much of a disappointment I am

If your Great Grandfather saw you right now, what would he say?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Lots of very choice words xD

If you could erase any one food item what would it be?

Crayons Are Snacks

Where the heck am I?
Cactus. I had to eat a ton of it when I was first born because my parents lived in the middle of nowhere.

If a sadistic kidnapper told you that you had to shave all of the fur off but could leave a 1x1ft patch somewhere on your body, where would you leave it?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Cactus. I had to eat a ton of it when I was first born because my parents lived in the middle of nowhere.

If a sadistic kidnapper told you that you had to shave all of the fur off but could leave a 1x1ft patch somewhere on your body, where would you leave it?
Ear tips UwU gotta keep my money makers safe.

Whats your dream hairstyle? Cut and color.

VileKeyKeeper

Something long and maybe feather-y, won't mind some dark colors as well!

You got stuck in the last game you played (alt. last book you read/movie you watched), what are you going to do?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Personal space is something I respect..... is what I would say if i weren't a boop whore.

Are there any sports you like?

Chad Firepaws

I simp for Corporate
Studio apartment. Cozy enough for one person, shades drawn to keep my eyes from burning and a fridge full of energy drinks.

What's something you'd never eat even if paid to
That Pizza Slut garbage

Do you have kiddos?

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Spotted dick. it just has that depth of flavor and its texture is oh so satisfying... *cough*

What is your favorite beverage? be sure to get creative and specific!