• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

AMA more like I am Gay

Inkblooded

Him...
Banned
just kidding i am a heterosexusl male with slight bicurious tendency but can you blame me? that beautiful woman-like lizardboy is a gift from the heavens. and its not gay if he basically appears to be a 20 year old leather wearing goth woman at an emo music festival in 2006.

Hello I'm ink Blooded and this is my AMA, which stands for Appreciate my Ancestors. However since I dont know my family history i guess you'll just to Ask Me Anything

as you may already know i am a beacon of infinite wisdom and can provide intelligent insight on just about any topic. why bother asking anyone else when you can get the best and truest answers here for free?????

whether your inquiries are furry related like which fursuit to buy, or completely random like how do i fix my washing machine, Ink Blooded is here to help

if you would like to (OPTIONALLY) donate to me for my perfect service, i do NOT have a Patreon but i accept offerings in the form of snacks and drawings of my fursona

Ciderfine

Slow as sickness but true as sap
Banned
nobody knows. not even me. Its getting a bit tiresome for sure -_-

i am very fond of smoked salmon and sushi MMMMTASTY

alternatively, mih's mom

Took me years to even find mine, but it was a nickname....the hunt for the real name still is ongoing.

G

Ginza

Do you and Miro live together? Or do you two live on your own and just hang out?

Dongding

The sheep
Have you ever made it through a pajama day together? It always get's all fucked for me and one of us has to put on real clothes at some point to run an errand.

One day...

Inkblooded

Him...
Banned
Have you ever made it through a pajama day together? It always get's all fucked for me and one of us has to put on real clothes at some point to run an errand.

One day...

yes, but on rare occassions. these days i try my best to actually get dressed.

that being said my boyfriend's idea of "pajamas" is often just nothing but really tight briefs

Dongding

The sheep
You have a good place you like to shop for clothes?

I'm inbetween pant sizes so I don't have anywhere to go for pants. It sucks.

Inkblooded

Him...
Banned
You have a good place you like to shop for clothes?

I'm inbetween pant sizes so I don't have anywhere to go for pants. It sucks.

oh jesus. i have very long legs but i'm also very thin. if pants fit my leg length they're too loose around the waist and if they fit my waist they're too short. the struggle is very real

im pretty sure my boyfriend gets his clothes from whatever the russian version of Hot Topic is. that or he buys stuff from japanese amazon in bulk. i just let him do it. theres no stopping him.

Dongding

The sheep
This'll be my last one cuz I don't want to hog you!

How's your art situation coming along? I know it's important to you as you supplement your income a bit, but it seems like you feel trapped the way you describe it sometimes.

It's nice to have something that gives you a bit of control over your mental situation outside of the daily grind as it gives you something positive to focus on, but I find when I lean on things like that it can create a scenario where my other options don't even seem like reasonable options anymore. Recently I've gone through that a bit with my fursona so I killed my gallery and I'm currently working on some stuff to launch him. It's drastic but I want some freedom to do things with my page without creating OCs and fanart exclusively. Being bottlenecked is sort of rough and feels bad.

Do things feel that way right now or is stuff getting better in regards to you finding your niche and dealing with annoying customers?