• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[AMA] Oh Hecc It...

Chomby

I'll poke your butt.
I'm sure some of you have seen me around the forums and stuff... o3o
Is there anything you'd be curious to know?

Really, ask me anything!

Edit: Yes I hopped on the bandwagon since I thirst for attention like I thirst for blood!

Haha just kidding...

Maybe...

Renyard2001

When do you think the furry apocalypse will happen?

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
Goblin? Like Styx?
Or Goblin bawls?

Did you pick Chompy here because Chomby was already taken?
Is it Chomby like the Neopet?

If your oc had to wear a jersey for the times they've had intimate relations, what number would be on it?

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
Do you hang upside down to sleep? Or do you turn to stone during the day?

Do you use echolocation? Or are you blessed with 20/20 vision?

If you had to wear underpants, what kind would you wear?

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Is it the furry apocalypse yet?

Chomby

I'll poke your butt.
When do you think the furry apocalypse will happen?

According to my paranoid acquaintance, soon.

What are your opinions on Jack from Beastars?

Very cute doggo. 9/10

Goblin? Like Styx?
Or Goblin bawls?

Did you pick Chompy here because Chomby was already taken?
Is it Chomby like the Neopet?

If your oc had to wear a jersey for the times they've had intimate relations, what number would be on it?

I'm gonna say goblin bawls because David Bowie was in my search results. I didn't know what either were. (´-﹏-`;) I call myself a goblin because I saw people on Tumblr calling themselves goblins and I was like "Same."

I came up with the name "Chomby" before I ever knew it was a Neopet. Some people I chatted with started calling me "Chompy" so I impulsively had my name changed on here and regretted it like a week later. Lol My name has been Chomby for like a year I think and it was available. :p

Oh hecc. Well, my bat dude hasn't gotten any art yet of him doing the deed with another, so I'll look through my drake's artwork. Hmm... 4 would be on it. Smh it's a low number I know...

Do you hang upside down to sleep? Or do you turn to stone during the day?

Do you use echolocation? Or are you blessed with 20/20 vision?

If you had to wear underpants, what kind would you wear?

I used to sleep crouched in a corner with my wings flapped over me, but now I mainly sleep on the couch.

I don't use echolocation, and my vision is slightly below average. I'm pushing 40 and reading small text can be a pain at times. Hehe.

When I was human, it was definitely boxers. Now I can't wear any form of underpants... Since, ya know, my wing membrane stretches down to my thighs. *Sigh*

Is it the furry apocalypse yet?

Isn't it always on Twitter? :D

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
According to my paranoid acquaintance, soon.

Very cute doggo. 9/10

I'm gonna say goblin bawls because David Bowie was in my search results.
I didn't know what either were. (´-﹏-`;) I call myself a goblin because I saw people on Tumblr calling themselves goblins and I was like "Same."

I came up with the name "Chomby" before I ever knew it was a Neopet. Some people I chatted with started calling me "Chompy" so I impulsively had my name changed on here and regretted it like a week later. Lol My name has been Chomby for like a year I think and it was available. :p

Oh hecc. Well, my bat dude hasn't gotten any art yet of him doing the deed with another, so I'll look through my drake's artwork. Hmm... 4 would be on it. Smh it's a low number I know...

I used to sleep crouched in a corner with my wings flapped over me, but now I mainly sleep on the couch.

I don't use echolocation, and my vision is slightly below average. I'm pushing 40 and reading small text can be a pain at times. Hehe.

When I was human, it was definitely boxers. Now I can't wear any form of underpants... Since, ya know, my wing membrane stretches down to my thighs. *Sigh*

Isn't it always on Twitter? :D
ONLY 9? YOU WILL HEAR FROM MY LAWYER :mad:

Chomby

I'll poke your butt.
ONLY 9? YOU WILL HEAR FROM MY LAWYER :mad:

A police dog managed to bite my leg while I was fleeing from some cops and it got super infected. I can forgive, but I can never forget!

Chomby

I'll poke your butt.
Can I have your pawtograph?
Doncha mean clawtograph?
I might just jump off a bridge and flap my wings right before I hit the water.

Chomby

I'll poke your butt.
I'll take whatever you wanna give me, bby. 8)

Sorry. Writing with my thumb is kinda hard...

Untitled210_20200626000657.png

Chomby

I'll poke your butt.
D

Deleted member 111470

When you know you absolutely must do something that you hate doing, what helps you get through with it?

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Do you like cheese?

and more importantly!

Does my corset need tightening?