• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

America cheated in hockey!

Foxy_Boy

Honest Foxy
I think thats a load of shit....

Foxy_Boy

Honest Foxy
That theres more obese Canadians than americans, first of all there isn't nearly as many canadians as americans & second, EVERYBODY knows america is #1 on the obeseity chart.... I think canada is like 6th or 8th

Myoti

Is this that "sport" that involves a bunch of people pretending to run around on ice with a bunch of sticks, but ultimately come down to just punching each other in the face?

Yeah, I love that last part.

Captain Spyro

Heart of the DragonStar
Is this that "sport" that involves a bunch of people pretending to run around on ice with a bunch of sticks, but ultimately come down to just punching each other in the face?

Yeah, I love that last part.

Don't see a whole lot of that in Olympic hockey, at least from my vantage point. NHL refs are a little more lenient. :3

Regardless of the result, that was an amazing game yesterday. High octane adrenaline from beginning to end. Awesome.

lilEmber

Small Dragon
That theres more obese Canadians than americans, first of all there isn't nearly as many canadians as americans & second, EVERYBODY knows america is #1 on the obeseity chart.... I think canada is like 6th or 8th
I actually didn't say there was more people fat in Canada than in the USA, I just said that our statistics say there's a high percentage of obese people. Not physically more, but out percentage is kinda screwed up because we go by weight and muscle tissue is heavier than fat tissue. But going on the same measurements USA is top in percentage that's obese, note I say percentage. I think mexico is pretty close to the US or higher, but I dunno and Canada is still fairly close.