• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

America Vs Europe

makmakmob

Europe. I live here.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
Expect a lot of Europe comments.

PaulShepherd

Hawt Dawg
Of course Europe. They are a colourful continent with lots of cultures. It's an awesome travel destination. But now I miss it after moving here. Even though life is now easier here in Canada, I miss a lot of good stuff from back home in Germany.

â„¢-Daley Leungsangnam475-â„¢

Red 'n' White Scouse Gamon ^_^
Europe

'nuff said ^^

WesternDragon

Hellooooooo!
This isnt a fair topic. They are both unique and beautiful in different ways.... too many aspects to take into consideration also.

Panzermanathod

SHAVE ALL FUR! BALDIES FTW!!!
Tristan da Cuha (I hope I spelled it right).

It's remote. And I am not taking this question seriously.

I lived in America all my life, and thus have no right to say which is better.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
Well whats the point of asking a bunch of people that lives in said contries...its kind of bias lol

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
America is really overrated but I've never been out of the country so I have to say America, though I've heard lots of awesome things about Europe.

Also no poll?

Иван

Canada.

Sinister South Paw

Eggs and bacon
America, reason? At least here I know I'm free, were as Europe is slowly declining into Orwellian terror.

Mikael Grizzly

Creepy Stalker
America, reason? At least here I know I'm free, were as Europe is slowly declining into Orwellian terror.

Yes, the PATRIOT Act was entirely for your protection, enacted and executed with respect for your personal freedoms.

Anywhoo, Europe, obviously. Apart from actual history and tradition, it's simply freaking awesome.