• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

An Art Start (a furry beginning)

bossu-finn

newbie at furries
Hi! I'm Finn and I'm new to the website and furry stuff in general.
My account is bossu-finn
I'll post more and will try opening commissions if my art is alright >w<
Do comment and give any advice, as I said I'm new so I don't know much about drawing furries :D
I'll share my first artwork here~

S

Sergei Sóhomo

I had a sneaking feeling that this is very much pushing the border of PG-13

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom
If you need advice for taking commissions just make some examples of varing stages of work and make a price sheet. Your sketches, ink, color and detailed stuff. You could see if someone would be interested to buy off the bat and use it or do free stuff for examples. Make sure to mention what you will and won't draw.

bossu-finn

newbie at furries
If you need advice for taking commissions just make some examples of varing stages of work and make a price sheet. Your sketches, ink, color and detailed stuff. You could see if someone would be interested to buy off the bat and use it or do free stuff for examples. Make sure to mention what you will and won't draw.
Alright! Thank you so much for the tips! :D

LuxerHusku

The Unlucky Husky
Just by looking at that photo, you'll be fine. And may attract a good audience too. Keep it up. Looks better than most of my art. Lol