• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

An Interesting Turn! (IxF) (NSFW)

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
This is to be an oddity for me, but an interesting oddity nonetheless! I’ll hey straight to the point though.

What’s it about?: The gist of it is that I am to play as a particularly big-chested yet toned Brachydios who is doing her regular ol’ routine until something was to break it, as well as changing her in a strange way! By that, I mean she’ll not just be Busty anymore, but one with some bulging between the legs as well! If you want, it could be a part of a bigger story.

Where is it?: Fantasy most likely, or a fusion of fantasy and modern will do unless you’ve got ideas of your own!

What do I expect?: Literacy, no 1-2 liners (paragraphs are where it’s at), and that your character be female. If you come at me in DMs and don’t even bother to capitalize your stuff, then I won’t bother replying to it, simple as that!

If you’re interested: If this is the case, then lemme know either here or in DMs and we can toss around ideas and details. And remember, no capitalization, no response!

Last edited:
R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Hmm.....intriguing.....very well. I accept this offer.