• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

An unoriginal introduction.

Rarum

It’s simple, Spanish or vanish.
Hello! I am fairly new to the fandom. Started with the Redwall and Warriors books when I was a kid (and I still read them today!), moved on to furry webcomics such as Suburban Jungle and Twokinds, and now here I am. :)

Created an account here earlier this year but was too busy to start posting until now.

My eventual goal is to create my own anthropomorphic art, animation, and comics. I’ve got a lot of practice to do first though. Anyway, it’s nice to meet you all.

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
Welcome to the forums.

Anthropomorphic art is a lot of fun to make! I do a lot of digital paintings of anthros and creatures myself.

you_are_my_universe__contest_entry__by_that_doodle_bunny_ddkdol3-pre.jpg

1573177884.doodlebunny_nullbeast.jpg

1569378722.doodlebunny_la_mama-rana.jpg

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Another Redwall convert! Welcome! :D

Trevorbluesquirrel

Hey there!

Glad to see you've stopped draggin behind, and hoarding your art!

Get fired up, and start spittin' it out!

Ignite the spark of creativity, and fan those flames skyhigh!

D

Deleted member 82554

You mean the title that was given to a sabre-tooth? Because I'm fairly certain I gave that title to a sabre-tooth.

Skittles

After he made a beautiful picture of you with your hat and it's little bells~ Anyway! Before we scare our new floofer away! Let us reconvene in the arena of LPW.

D

Deleted member 82554

My glorious crown was defiled!

Now if you start acting up I'm going to have to get Fred on to you and soon you'll be floofless.

Skittles

My glorious crown was defiled!

Now if you start acting up I'm going to have to get Fred on to you and soon you'll be floofless.

My floof is invincible!

Rarum

Ooh, look at all these replies! This makes me happy.

@Doodle Bunny Thank you for the warm welcome! I love the art you posted...it is beautiful! I hope to be that good one day. Inspiration!

@Skittles Thanks! You know, I sometimes wish I could live in the Redwall universe. Such a great series.

@Trevorbluesquirrel Yes! I hope to do exactly that. :D

@ManicTherapsid Thank you very much!

@Mr. Fox Thanks! Well, now my curiosity is piqued as to what LPW is. Is that the Last Post Wins thread? Gonna have to poke around a bit to find out, I figure :)

After he made a beautiful picture of you with your hat and it's little bells~ Anyway! Before we scare our new floofer away! Let us reconvene in the arena of LPW.
I love this and now I am even more curious. x3

@BlazeBear Thank you! Happy holidays to you too. ^^

@Water Draco Thank you for the welcome!

Skittles

Yes LPW is last post wins! It's basically a chaotic light hearted (mostly) chatroom ^w^

I am the rightful "Queen" xD Somehow.. Although there are several factions striving to topple the monarchy and replace it with their own brand of anarchy.. xP

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Welcome to the forum! Hope you'll enjoy your stay :)

Rarum

Yes LPW is last post wins! It's basically a chaotic light hearted (mostly) chatroom ^w^

I am the rightful "Queen" xD Somehow.. Although there are several factions striving to topple the monarchy and replace it with their own brand of anarchy.. xP
Okay, I am definitely going to check this out now. :D That sounds like fun.

@Sarachaga Thank you so much!