• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

And from out that shadow (open post apocalyptic rp)

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
Nikolai nodded as he looks at her "I have some emergency rations in my bag in case you need extra supplies" he says as he begins to go from room to room

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
Izar decided to play it safe..
"I can't risk running into another enemy. I can't afford to lose the little I have left . My family is depending on me!" Izar thought

Izar began to scale the sprawling tree like house. Step after careful step he climbed.

"hmm.. A small window. I might just be able too squeeze pass....."

The small window shattered at the massive lions push, making a loud crashing sound.

"Oh, this may get interesting." Izar huffed as he jumped inside the house through the broken window.

Asassinator

My Final Form... Which Was My First Form :P
(Ah! So much has happened, I’ll try to catch up.)

The crow led him to an eerie light and he went towards it. He found Belladonna’s house, and knocked on it.

“Belladonna? Are you there?”

Asassinator

Aaron was surprised by the hug, and embraced her as well. “I’m glad you are too. Your place is well away from the blast, so you should consider yourself lucky.”

Asassinator

“Did you say lion? Could you take me to him?” Aaron asked urgently, hoping this lion was someone he knew.

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
Nikolai entered the room with the vines and overgrowth as he looks around at the room as he hummed to himself "this room will be perfect, it reminds me of my old camp" he says to himself

Asassinator

When Aaron saw him, he felt so much relief.

@Izar, thank god you’re alive!”

Last edited:

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
Izar was a little skeptical about the situation. The Possum did seem friendly though. When Aaron walked in Izar let his guard down a bit.

"Izar said cooly to @Belladonna_Mandrake . Thank you for your hospitality. I would have knocked... However you can never be too careful in these times."

Izar looked at Aaron.

"Good to see you too my friend." Izar said with a slight smile

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
Izar took a grim tone.

"Well madam (@Belladonna_Mandrake ), I appreciate your hospitality.. Unfortunately there's word of bandits heading this way. I escaped the last town I was in barely with my life intact. They are pursuing me for something they feel I stole. They are probably not more than 2 days away. They will be searching these entire woods, and will most likely find this house. We need to make preparations."

Asassinator

As they went down the stairs, Izar informed them pf bandits that might attack the house.

"Don't worry, Izar, this forests has a lot of things that can protect us from some bandits.".

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
"the woods are dangerous so that will slow them down some and buy us some time"
She puts down some tea and sandwiches
"I grow many plants that we can use"

As they went down the stairs, Izar informed them pf bandits that might attack the house.

"Don't worry, Izar, this forests has a lot of things that can protect us from some bandits.".

“I hope you two are right. But we should still be ready. Sleeping in shifts.” Izar stated

“Oh by the way @Belladonna_Mandrake , where did that man go. The one you lead here?” (@nikolai_resnov )

Asassinator

Aaron took the room on the left. It was a very simple room. It had an oak bed with purple bed sheets, a shelf with some books on it, and a large carpet on the floor. Fancy, he thought.

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
Nikolai stepped out of his room dusting off his military uniform a bit as his boots thump on the wooden floor he made his way towards the living room passing by the room that aaron had chosen