• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

And from out that shadow (open post apocalyptic rp)

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
Nikolai looked to the right seeing Izar then to the left seeing Aaron he smiled slightly to himself glad to see they had survived the fallout as well as he made his way to the living room to get some of the tea Belladonna had provided

Asassinator

My Final Form... Which Was My First Form :P
Aaron walked up to the bed and lied on it. It’s been a while since he’s actually felt comfortable sleeping.

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
Nikolai smiled as he sat in the living room humming the Russian national anthem as he pours himself a cup of tea "hmm i could come to like this"

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
Izar went outside. The night was quiet, humid. Izar looked ahead, passed the few trees he could see. The air was damp, the various smells of the forest filled his nostrils. He shivered, getting the feeling that he was being watched.

“What could be in this forest that makes it so dangerous” izar curiously thought to himself

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
Nikolai stepped outside holding his cup of tea "honestly that is what makes these woods so dangerous is not knowing what lurks in the shadows" a familiar voice answered Izar

Asassinator

Aaron had a little bit of rest, then he was full of energy the moment after. He jumped out of the bed and walked down th stairs to see Nikolai having a chat with Belladonna. He walked past them because he didn’t want to interrupt, and saw Izar in deep thought outside. He opened the door and the wind blew into his face, but he didn’t care and walked to Izar.

“What are you thinking about, Izar?”

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
Nikolai nodded slightly "yeah, reminds me of my old camp, full of vines, overgrowth, andvi apsolutely love it" he replies

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
"Your help is greatly appreciated belladonna" he says looking at her "had it not have been for your transmission i would have thought i was alone"

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
"I think we are both lucky, knowing that there were at least two other survivors" he says looking out the window for a moment

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
Aaron had a little bit of rest, then he was full of energy the moment after. He jumped out of the bed and walked down th stairs to see Nikolai having a chat with Belladonna. He walked past them because he didn’t want to interrupt, and saw Izar in deep thought outside. He opened the door and the wind blew into his face, but he didn’t care and walked to Izar.

“What are you thinking about, Izar?”

Izar acknowledged Aaron's presence, placing his paw on his shoulder.

"Oh, just thinking about things. I thank @Belladonna_Mandrake for her hospitality, and I'm happy to be here... But things don't usually go well anymore, not since the bombs hit.. So.. I'm skeptical. Going to have to head out in a few nights.. My family is being held captive by the same bandits who are in pursuit of me. They think I stole something from them, but I didn't. I was framed. I need to find the Person who framed me. So I can prove my innocence and save my family... Befo.. Before it's not late." Izar said grimly.

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
Nikolai nods slightly "that would be greatly appreciated belladonna" he says looking at her with a smile as he steps back outside with Aaron and Izar for a moment just in time to hear Izar was going to attempt to prove his innocence and save his family "you can't just stroll down the road you know Izar?" he says walking up behind the two as he reaches into his upper coat pocket finding his lighter "No doubt if they get into town they will find my camp in the old train yard, and mark my words they will be searching for the person who set it up" he adds as he tries to light the lighter "hmm no lighter fluid, oh well" he puts the liker back in his pocket "but on the positive side before the war i was a crack shot" he says looking at Izar "so if you set out i will join you"

Asassinator

Izar acknowledged Aaron's presence, placing his paw on his shoulder.

"Oh, just thinking about things. I thank @Belladonna_Mandrake for her hospitality, and I'm happy to be here... But things don't usually go well anymore, not since the bombs hit.. So.. I'm skeptical. Going to have to head out in a few nights.. My family is being held captive by the same bandits who are in pursuit of me. They think I stole something from them, but I didn't. I was framed. I need to find the Person who framed me. So I can prove my innocence and save my family... Befo.. Before it's not late." Izar said grimly.
“Sounds like you’re in deep trouble. I want to go with you; I haven’t gone on an adventure for a pretty long time.”

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
Nikolai nods slightly "that would be greatly appreciated belladonna" he says looking at her with a smile as he steps back outside with Aaron and Izar for a moment just in time to hear Izar was going to attempt to prove his innocence and save his family "you can't just stroll down the road you know Izar?" he says walking up behind the two as he reaches into his upper coat pocket finding his lighter "No doubt if they get into town they will find my camp in the old train yard, and mark my words they will be searching for the person who set it up" he adds as he tries to light the lighter "hmm no lighter fluid, oh well" he puts the liker back in his pocket "but on the positive side before the war i was a crack shot" he says looking at Izar "so if you set out i will join you"

Izar looked around at @nikolai_resnov .

"A good shot huh? That'll surely be useful. I've hidden a weapon cache as well as some other supplies back down the road a bit, thinking I would need to back track if the city was a bust. We could go and retrieve some of the armaments.. (Is it against the PG13 rules to talk about guns lol? )

“Sounds like you’re in deep trouble. I want to go with you; I haven’t gone on an adventure for a pretty long time.”

Izar turned back to Aaron

"Your skills would be a great asset! You're stealth would certainly come in handy" Izar warmly said to Aaron.

Izar looked at both Aaron and Nikolai. "You guys don't need to take this on. It's my problem.. But, I certainly wouldn't refuse you. Who knows what's waiting out there."

She looks out as well
"Maybe tomorrow i can show you guys where the stream is"

Izar stepped back into the house, and approached @Belladonna_Mandrake .

"It looks like we may all be heading out soon. There's someone I need to find. Aaron and Nikolai graciously have offered to join me. Would you like to come along? We could always use another set of eyes. You've built this entire house yourself. I'm sure you have some more tricks up your sleeves too."

Asassinator

(Is it against the PG13 rules to talk about guns lol? )
(I don't think so...)
Izar turned back to Aaron

"Your skills would be a great asset! You're stealth would certainly come in handy" Izar warmly said to Aaron.

Izar looked at both Aaron and Nikolai. "You guys don't need to take this on. It's my problem.. But, I certainly wouldn't refuse you. Who knows what's waiting out there."
"As experienced as you are, I don't believe that you'll be able to take on an entire bandit gang by your own. You'll need help, and I want to help."