• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

And from out that shadow (open post apocalyptic rp)

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
"oh shit" he whispers as he ducks with Belladonna "we can't alert them to our presence as we don't know if they are bandits"

Foxex

3D Charcter Artist
Ziph reacted to the noise, it had startled her enough that her instincts took over before she could analyze things further

With a quick flick of her tail a near invisible spike shot out, the projectile was nearly invisible, only slightly catching the light as it exited her body

The spike impaled the creature that fired the metallic projectile at Ziph. The weapon it held had shattered when the spike passed through it. The creature stepped back a few feet unsure of what had happened, the large diamond-like spike had passed exactly half way though its chest. Before it could do anything else the spike was suddenly engulfed in a black sphere that seemed to absorb light, the sphere vanished as quick as at had appeared, less than a second. There was a loud pop like an air balloon exploding.

The creature's torso and head were gone, all that remained were remnants of its arms and parts of its legs, from half way down its thigh. Anything inside the sphere had apparently disappeared without a trace including the air.

The creature's surrounding the creator began to open fire with their weapons at Ziph. She immediately crouches low and angles herself so the least amount of projectiles would hit her, she rapidly changes and adjusts her position. performing an amazing spectacle of acrobatics that would make any gymnast jealous.

As Ziph performs her acrobatic feat she was shooting out the Diamond-like spikes out of her tail and arms seamlessly along with her motions. Letting her instincts take control of her movements while her mind works in the background calculating every move and trajectory allowing for optimal combat potency.

The smoke caused enough of a distraction and chaos among her attackers that picking them off was as simple as target practice.

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
"i have no idea who or what that is" he whispered back using the gas mask still as he looks over the hill at the creature

Foxex

3D Charcter Artist
Ziph's ears turned to the sounds of whispering and turned to face the two remaining creatures. She senses no hostilities, but instead fear and curiosity and her marking on her body begins to dim as the diamond-like spikes retracts back into her body.\

Her intellectual mind takes back control. Hmm... I wonder how the creatures of this planet signal peace, not no threat. Perhaps I approach them in a non-threatening way? The children of other species usually seems to respond positively when I'm quadrupedal, I guess I'll try that.

With a flash of light, Ziph's bipedal form was no more. in her place stood a four legged animal that still carried similar traits, but is now on all fours and about the size of a very large dog. Without taking her tail into account she stands about 3 feet long and proportionally as tall, her tail tail remaining about twice her body length.

Ziph lets out a cry that sounded something like a loud racquetball chirp or bloop. The sound echoed loudly in the area. Ziph begins a steady trot towards the two life forms, her tail swaying slightly as she does so.

Though Ziph senses no threat she is still slightly cautious.

Foxex

3D Charcter Artist
As they got closer to each other, Ziph transformed back into her humanoid form inspecting the two creatures closer

They appear to be different species, but share a kind of allegiance, I guess it's a necessity given the current state of their planet and civilization....

Ziph sniffed the air once more all the smells around were still present with a massive increase in blood. She looks at the larger of the two. Based on smell, posture, and muscle mass distribution I assume this one is male. And probably the more dominant of the two, as he is approaching me while the other is more fearful than ever.

Ziph reached out slowly but carefully towards the male's head with her right paw, smiling slightly.

nikolai_resnov

a friendly Soviet furry
He watched her carefully as he held out his, carefully taking her paw in his as he shakes her paw gently "well it's good to see that you know we aren't hostile" he says to ziph as he looks at her

Foxex

3D Charcter Artist
Ziph looks at Nikolai slightly confused.
I guess this is how they show that they friendly...
Ziph ponders for a moment then makes a gesture pointing at her throat then her mouth. She pauses for a moment then gestures at her hand, pats her head with it, then points at Nikolai's head.
This feels moronic but I guess communicating by gestures is probably the easiest.... she thought, glancing at Belladonna then back at Nikolai

Asassinator

My Final Form... Which Was My First Form :P
(This thing is still running? Wow! Well, could anyone help recap everything for me? I wanna get back into this!)