• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Andromedan Orbiting Operations Center (and offworld adventures)

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
Ahrakas began preparing the ship for docking. He then went back to the main hall with the Architects and the others.
As the otters turned to see Ahrakas they noticed an expression on his face they had never seen before, fear and pain.

So many of the Celestials we thought were dead are alive, and they are multiplying. His voice was trembling. If you would allow it, I would like to share my memories of the Rebellion and the Dawn War with you. I have repressed them for a long time. You may find these memories useful.
When Ahrakas looked, he noticed that only four of the otters were looking his way. Cooper was behind them, sitting in a corner and rocking back and forth, a very pained look on his face.

"I thought you would never ask, Ahrakas."

"We promised that this reality was going to be focused on healing, and this is just another part of it."

"In the last few hours, it seems we have all undergone a major paradigm shift... even the dragons themselves."

"Though... I should advise on something. Had you hit us with this before Dad turned into Jormungandr, or before your former boss stormed the infirmary... our reaction would turn out way different than sharing it now will."

"Lucifer stormed the-"

"Wait, your DAD is-"

"Jackson, Saxon, not now. We can fill you two in on this afterwards. In fact, are you two sure you want to be a part of this?"

"We've asked Taonoui about her predecessor's experiences as they had recorded them for her, but she never wants to talk about them."

"Maybe now we'll find out why."

"Very well. You two should listen unconditionally. Oriana, you ought to do the same."

"Understood."

"Kurt, you and I are going to have our response tainted by our past experiences."

"You mean because of the rebellion and the rise of the Convergence? Yeah, I'll probably be paying attention to that part more."

"And as for me... I must know what was going on with Lucifer."

"What about me?"

"Fabiana, it's his experience with dragons. You got a better glimpse of dragon bloodlust and its progression than we did, you focus on that."

"Okay."

"Cooper unfortunately will not be joining us in this. He had a flashback to a really horrid memory and he insisted he needed to confront Solaris about it. Begin when you are ready."

-----------------

Cooper reached out his mind, attempting to contact Solaris.

"I remembered something dreadful... I demand an answer."

The memory he transmitted to Solaris was of a giant city. A giant, run-down city in squalor, recognizable as being from last reality. At the center of this city was a magnificent tower, and the man in the tower was a dragon. Solaris would recognize, at least superficially, that the dragon was Marendar, the late God of Echoes.

There was a very large family that lived near the tower. Solaris could see five essences entering one of the young adults of the family. These were obviously the reincarnations of the Architects in that time. Shortly after the Architects were born, the family was plucked off the street. The five kids were forced to live in the tower.

It was a very... lavish tower, very well-kept and there was plenty available for the children. But something about the whole experience was incredibly dreadful. As the kids aged, the memory of Marendar blurred, obscured by... pain. Screams. The dragon yelling at them for things they didn't do. A memory of a blunt object being taken to Cooper's knee. The memories of this time were too scrambled for Solaris to get much out of them, but it was clear the kids were not being treated well.

Several of the poorer families around the city conspired... or at least Cooper thought they did, as he could only see them through a window. Eventually, the kids were all smuggled out of the tower. They were put in the care of another dragon... and it was incredibly hard for them to open up to that dragon, but they eventually did.

However, the kids did have to live under lock and key... because Marendar tried several times to break down the doors and reacquire the children, screaming. Every time, this new dragon hid the children away and was able to stop Marendar. Eventually, once the kids grew old enough, Marendar tried again... and this time the kids defended themselves. They beat Marendar badly enough that he fled the city. The city needed a new leader. Cooper was given the offer, but he deferred to the leader... Pavlin, then known as Aten. The city enjoyed a few centuries of prosperity under Aten's rule, at which point the quintet were called upon to investigate other parts of reality. The five vowed to never let others suffer the way they did... no matter the cost.

None of the memories of Marendar painted him as suffering himself. None of them painted him as bloodlusted. No... the Marendar in these visions appeared to be doing this out of malice. Solaris knew that Cooper's fear and sorrow were genuine. But everything about these memories contradicted everything Solaris knew about Marendar. Solaris knew Marendar as eccentric but much more caring and professional than this. Solaris had probably been in Marendar's head at least once and known the behavior Cooper had attributed to him was never even in consideration. He may have even seen the city in question and knew that it was not only not in squalor, but actually very well-kept.

Something was off about the Marendar in Cooper's vision and Solaris knew it.

"And don't tell me it wasn't Marendar who did all that!" Cooper insisted, projecting a lot of sorrow and rage through his voice. "If you're going to make a claim like that, you need airtight proof."

Firuthi Dragovic

*Cerebrus knows this and takes Oliver’s hand guiding it to his snout*
Cerebrus would get the same protective shimmer. The evil feeling wasn't completely gone, but Cerebrus definitely felt some protection from it thanks to the globule.

Oliver offered the last one to Alpha as the ship got close enough to land.

"Something tells me it's in the core of the planet... we won't need to drill, we might be able to find a path down. Let's do this."

Last edited:

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
When Ahrakas looked, he noticed that only four of the otters were looking his way. Cooper was behind them, sitting in a corner and rocking back and forth, a very pained look on his face.

"We promised that this reality was going to be focused on healing, and this is just another part of it."

"In the last few hours, it seems we have all undergone a major paradigm shift... even the dragons themselves."

"Though... I should advise on something. Had you hit us with this before Dad turned into Jormungandr, or before your former boss stormed the infirmary... our reaction would turn out way different than sharing it now will."

"Lucifer stormed the-"

"Wait, your DAD is-"

"Jackson, Saxon, not now. We can fill you two in on this afterwards. In fact, are you two sure you want to be a part of this?"

"We've asked Taonoui about her predecessor's experiences as they had recorded them for her, but she never wants to talk about them."

"Very well. You two should listen unconditionally. Oriana, you ought to do the same."

"Understood."

"Kurt, you and I are going to have our response tainted by our past experiences."

"You mean because of the rebellion and the rise of the Convergence? Yeah, I'll probably be paying attention to that part more."

"What about me?"

"Fabiana, it's his experience with dragons. You got a better glimpse of dragon bloodlust and its progression than we did, you focus on that."

"Okay."

"Cooper unfortunately will not be joining us in this. He had a flashback to a really horrid memory and he insisted he needed to confront Solaris about it. Begin when you are ready."

-----------------

The memory he transmitted to Solaris was of a giant city. A giant, run-down city in squalor, recognizable as being from last reality. At the center of this city was a magnificent tower, and the man in the tower was a dragon. Solaris would recognize, at least superficially, that the dragon was Marendar, the late God of Echoes.

There was a very large family that lived near the tower. Solaris could see five essences entering one of the young adults of the family. These were obviously the reincarnations of the Architects in that time. Shortly after the Architects were born, the family was plucked off the street. The five kids were forced to live in the tower.

It was a very... lavish tower, very well-kept and there was plenty available for the children. But something about the whole experience was incredibly dreadful. As the kids aged, the memory of Marendar blurred, obscured by... pain. Screams. The dragon yelling at them for things they didn't do. A memory of a blunt object being taken to Cooper's knee. The memories of this time were too scrambled for Solaris to get much out of them, but it was clear the kids were not being treated well.

Several of the poorer families around the city conspired... or at least Cooper thought they did, as he could only see them through a window. Eventually, the kids were all smuggled out of the tower. They were put in the care of another dragon... and it was incredibly hard for them to open up to that dragon, but they eventually did.

However, the kids did have to live under lock and key... because Marendar tried several times to break down the doors and reacquire the children, screaming. Every time, this new dragon hid the children away and was able to stop Marendar. Eventually, once the kids grew old enough, Marendar tried again... and this time the kids defended themselves. They beat Marendar badly enough that he fled the city. The city needed a new leader. Cooper was given the offer, but he deferred to the leader... Pavlin, then known as Aten. The city enjoyed a few centuries of prosperity under Aten's rule, at which point the quintet were called upon to investigate other parts of reality. The five vowed to never let others suffer the way they did... no matter the cost.

None of the memories of Marendar painted him as suffering himself. None of them painted him as bloodlusted. No... the Marendar in these visions appeared to be doing this out of malice. Solaris knew that Cooper's fear and sorrow were genuine. But everything about these memories contradicted everything Solaris knew about Marendar. Solaris knew Marendar as eccentric but much more caring and professional than this. Solaris had probably been in Marendar's head at least once and known the behavior Cooper had attributed to him was never even in consideration. He may have even seen the city in question and knew that it was not only not in squalor, but actually very well-kept.

"And don't tell me it wasn't Marendar who did all that!" Cooper insisted, projecting a lot of sorrow and rage through his voice. "If you're going to make a claim like that, you need airtight proof."
Ahrakas knelt down in front of the otters, before he even began sharing his memories he began shaking and tears were on his face. I remember the screams the most.
He reached his energies out and shared his memories with the otters.
It was the old reality. An apartment in the Architects capital city to be precise. There was a woman preparing a meal, and in the living room a small child playing with toys. The child, a young Ahrakas knew that his mother was making the best Gthn in the galaxy for supper. Next week they would be going to the new reality, he was so excited. Ahrakas's father was along with Apophis and Lucifer, one of the three most trusted generals of the Architects, and he would lead a new world called "Earth."
Suddenly the door burst in and Ahrakas's father, Mercurius, came in. He was wearing his armor and his two swords were sheathed. Ahrakas got very scared, his father was covered in blood. His mother, Hathor, ran to Mercurius's side. Whats happening, why are you covered in blood?
Things have gone wrong, Loki has raised his flag in rebellion, Apophis fights with him. There are Celestial Dragons in their midst. You need to take Ahrakas to the Dagdas palace. Thats where we are sending all the civilians to.

Hathor was speechless for a moment but then an explosion rocked the building and the windows shattered and Ahrakas screamed. Take Ahrakas, GO! There is no time!
Hathor overcame her shock and grabbed Ahrakas. They ran into the streets, fliers flew overhead and the sounds of shouting and fighting could be heard all around. Hathor picked up Ahrakas and carried him in her arms and raced through the chaos. A building exploded next to them, but Hathor kept running. Through the rubble Ahrakas
glimpsed a man riding a massive wolf. There were so many bodies around him.
Finally they reached the Dagdas palace. Thousands of refugees were streaming into it and guards were vigorously inspecting everyone. When it came their turn they were let in instantly. Everyone knew the face of the wife of Mercurius. They were herded into an atrium with the other civilians.
Were safe now. Daddy is going to fix everything.
Suddenly the ground shook and part of the ceiling caved in. A Celestial Dragon appeared through the opening, his scales were like metallic sapphires. The Vigilant guards rushed to fight him. Ahrakas watched in terror as the Celestial lifted the guards up and crushed them with the power of his mind alone. Hathor slipped her necklace around Ahrakas's neck. HIDE! She screamed as the Celestial sent a wave of fire throughout the Atrium. The necklace protected Ahrakas but his mother... she turned to ash before his eyes. He crawled through the mass of screaming and burning people until he found a spot behind a vase he could hide.
He didnt know how long he was huddled under there, but eventually he heard the voices of Lucifer and his father. He heard his name shouted and he emerged and ran to his father and enveloped him in a big hug. Both Ahrakas and Mercurius broke down and began crying and hugging each other. Lucifer stood in shock.
Mercurius, it seems your son is the only survivor, if only we had gotten here sooner...

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
The memories next blurred together but next thing you saw was Ahrakas standing with Mercurius on a podium.
Ahrakas stood next to his father and Lucifer. Mercurius said they would stick together from now on. The surviving soldiers surrounded the podium in the main square. The soldiers parted and Ahrakas saw them for the first time in his life. The Architects, they hardly ever left their palaces. They all bore golden robes and wore masks concealing their true faces. Ahrakas knew them all, but the one deserving the most reverence was Lord Aten. His mask bore a resemblance to the golden masks the future egyptians would use on their mummies. They serenely walked up to the main podium and took their places. Ahrakas got down to his knee along with his father and Lucifer. Lord Aten spoke.

Bring the condemned before us, Mercurius ready Jormungandr.
Mercurius left Ahrakas's side and soon brought forth a massive serpent creature, its fangs were dripping with venom. A man was paraded in chains up to the podium, he wore golden robes like the Architects but they were tattered and soaked with blood. He was chained up under Jormungandr. Lord Aten turned to address Loki and the crowd.
You have ruined everything Loki. Your rebellion has tainted this new reality. We came this close to breaking free. If you had not interfered we would have rid the undesirables of this reality from entering the new. Our enslavers the Celestial Dragons would have been purged. In this reality I have come close to purging myself from the curses of empathy they inflicted on us. Now because of you we will be reborn as weak and impressionable pawns of the Celestials. All the searching we have done in this lifetime for our true, untainted purpose will be for naught.
You are a monster Aten. We can stop it all, end time itself. No one would ever have to die again. But you enjoy their deaths dont you?
Aten smiled. Give him his punishment.
Mercurius prepared Jormungandr for his task and hurried back to Ahrakas before the punishment could begin in earnest. He hid his sons eyes so that he couldnt see the horrors of Jormungandr. The screams were horrible but after awhile silenced. Ahrakas had his sight given back to him as Loki was taken away.
Now I have an announcement! The High Imperator of the new reality, he who will carry out our mission in our absence. He grabbed Lucifer and held his arm aloft. Behold my Morning Star!

Lord Aten and Lucifer walked off the podium to discuss things and the memories of the Rebellion ended.

Firuthi Dragovic

Ahrakas knelt down in front of the otters, before he even began sharing his memories he began shaking and tears were on his face. I remember the screams the most.
He reached his energies out and shared his memories with the otters.
It was the old reality. An apartment in the Architects capital city to be precise. There was a woman preparing a meal, and in the living room a small child playing with toys. The child, a young Ahrakas knew that his mother was making the best Gthn in the galaxy for supper. Next week they would be going to the new reality, he was so excited. Ahrakas's father was along with Apophis and Lucifer, one of the three most trusted generals of the Architects, and he would lead a new world called "Earth."
Suddenly the door burst in and Ahrakas's father, Mercurius, came in. He was wearing his armor and his two swords were sheathed. Ahrakas got very scared, his father was covered in blood. His mother, Hathor, ran to Mercurius's side. Whats happening, why are you covered in blood?
Things have gone wrong, Loki has raised his flag in rebellion, Apophis fights with him. There are Celestial Dragons in their midst. You need to take Ahrakas to the Dagdas palace. Thats where we are sending all the civilians to.

Hathor was speechless for a moment but then an explosion rocked the building and the windows shattered and Ahrakas screamed. Take Ahrakas, GO! There is no time!
Hathor overcame her shock and grabbed Ahrakas. They ran into the streets, fliers flew overhead and the sounds of shouting and fighting could be heard all around. Hathor picked up Ahrakas and carried him in her arms and raced through the chaos. A building exploded next to them, but Hathor kept running. Through the rubble Ahrakas
glimpsed a man riding a massive wolf. There were so many bodies around him.
Finally they reached the Dagdas palace. Thousands of refugees were streaming into it and guards were vigorously inspecting everyone. When it came their turn they were let in instantly. Everyone knew the face of the wife of Mercurius. They were herded into an atrium with the other civilians.
Were safe now. Daddy is going to fix everything.
Suddenly the ground shook and part of the ceiling caved in. A Celestial Dragon appeared through the opening, his scales were like metallic sapphires. The Vigilant guards rushed to fight him. Ahrakas watched in terror as the Celestial lifted the guards up and crushed them with the power of his mind alone. Hathor slipped her necklace around Ahrakas's neck. HIDE! She screamed as the Celestial sent a wave of fire throughout the Atrium. The necklace protected Ahrakas but his mother... she turned to ash before his eyes. He crawled through the mass of screaming and burning people until he found a spot behind a vase he could hide.
He didnt know how long he was huddled under there, but eventually he heard the voices of Lucifer and his father. He heard his name shouted and he emerged and ran to his father and enveloped him in a big hug. Both Ahrakas and Mercurius broke down and began crying and hugging each other. Lucifer stood in shock.
Mercurius, it seems your son is the only survivor, if only we had gotten here sooner...
The memories next blurred together but next thing you saw was Ahrakas standing with Mercurius on a podium.
Ahrakas stood next to his father and Lucifer. Mercurius said they would stick together from now on. The surviving soldiers surrounded the podium in the main square. The soldiers parted and Ahrakas saw them for the first time in his life. The Architects, they hardly ever left their palaces. They all bore golden robes and wore masks concealing their true faces. Ahrakas knew them all, but the one deserving the most reverence was Lord Aten. His mask bore a resemblance to the golden masks the future egyptians would use on their mummies. They serenely walked up to the main podium and took their places. Ahrakas got down to his knee along with his father and Lucifer. Lord Aten spoke.

Bring the condemned before us, Mercurius ready Jormungandr.
Mercurius left Ahrakas's side and soon brought forth a massive serpent creature, its fangs were dripping with venom. A man was paraded in chains up to the podium, he wore golden robes like the Architects but they were tattered and soaked with blood. He was chained up under Jormungandr. Lord Aten turned to address Loki and the crowd.
You have ruined everything Loki. Your rebellion has tainted this new reality. We came this close to breaking free. If you had not interfered we would have rid the undesirables of this reality from entering the new. Our enslavers the Celestial Dragons would have been purged. In this reality I have come close to purging myself from the curses of empathy they inflicted on us. Now because of you we will be reborn as weak and impressionable pawns of the Celestials. All the searching we have done in this lifetime for our true, untainted purpose will be for naught.
You are a monster Aten. We can stop it all, end time itself. No one would ever have to die again. But you enjoy their deaths dont you?
Aten smiled. Give him his punishment.
Mercurius prepared Jormungandr for his task and hurried back to Ahrakas before the punishment could begin in earnest. He hid his sons eyes so that he couldnt see the horrors of Jormungandr. The screams were horrible but after awhile silenced. Ahrakas had his sight given back to him as Loki was taken away.
Now I have an announcement! The High Imperator of the new reality, he who will carry out our mission in our absence. He grabbed Lucifer and held his arm aloft. Behold my Morning Star!

Lord Aten and Lucifer walked off the podium to discuss things and the memories of the Rebellion ended.
The otters were all... shaking, for sure, after Ahrakas' memories flowed into them. Fabiana was the first to recover. She approached Ahrakas, prepared to hug him if she were allowed.

"I can confirm that dragon was not acting in bloodlust at all. Jackson, Saxon... I think a couple of those guards were family members of Taonoui's predecessor."

Jackson and Saxon sat somberly. Oriana was next to recompose herself.

"It... we will still want to learn the memories of the Dawn War, but it already makes a lot of sense why you're so afraid of the Celestials."

Kurt was next to recover. He stared angrily at Pavlin.

"'Curses of empathy', Aten? With what we now know about the reality tears and Anathema, the fact that empathy is mandatory for the process of sealing off both, and what happens if the Eternal Wheel fails, plus with what we learned about Lucifer, I did not 'ruin everything'. Even though my rebellion failed and mutated into something that horrifies me, I may have in fact succeeded in saving everyone."

Pavlin slammed his head against the ground of the cruiser. A speck of blood dripped down his face, as did fountains of tears.

"AAAGGHHHH!!!! THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT! HOW DID I TURN OUT THIS HEARTLESS?!?"

Pavlin wracked his mind, hoping he could dig up memories that would explain how he got to be like this.

"Ahrakas, I'm honestly surprised you remained devoted to us with memories like that. I think Pavlin's going to need a moment before we continue with what you remember of the Dawn War."

Last edited:

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
Cerebrus would get the same protective shimmer. The evil feeling wasn't completely gone, but Cerebrus definitely felt some protection from it thanks to the globule.

Oliver offered the last one to Alpha as the ship got close enough to land.

"Something tells me it's in the core of the planet... we won't need to drill, we might be able to find a path down. Let's do this."
Cerebrus:”I want you to know I hope we all get along and live in peace”

Universe

"Lucifer stormed the-"

"Wait, your DAD is-"

"Understood."

"What about me?"

"Okay."

-----------------

“that’s not the Marendar I knew something’s off and I don’t like it” *Solaris thinks for a second*

Last edited:

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
The otters were all... shaking, for sure, after Ahrakas' memories flowed into them. Fabiana was the first to recover. She approached Ahrakas, prepared to hug him if she were allowed.

"I can confirm that dragon was not acting in bloodlust at all. Jackson, Saxon... I think a couple of those guards were family members of Taonoui's predecessor."

Jackson and Saxon sat somberly. Oriana was next to recompose herself.

"It... we will still want to learn the memories of the Dawn War, but it already makes a lot of sense why you're so afraid of the Celestials."

Kurt was next to recover. He stared angrily at Pavlin.

"'Curses of empathy', Aten? With what we now know about the reality tears and Anathema, the fact that empathy is mandatory for the process of sealing off both, and what happens if the Eternal Wheel fails, plus with what we learned about Lucifer, I did not 'ruin everything'. Even though my rebellion failed and mutated into something that horrifies me, I may have in fact succeeded in saving everyone."

Pavlin slammed his head against the ground of the cruiser. A speck of blood dripped down his face, as did fountains of tears.

"AAAGGHHHH!!!! THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT! HOW DID I TURN OUT THIS HEARTLESS?!?"

Pavlin wracked his mind, hoping he could dig up memories that would explain how he got to be like this.

"Ahrakas, I'm honestly surprised you remained devoted to us with memories like that. I think Pavlin's going to need a moment before we continue with what you remember of the Dawn War."
Ahrakas hugged Fabiana. I want things to be better this time around, I have dedicated my life to that purpose. He then hugged Pavlin. I dont know what happened that caused you to turn out that way. The only ones that may know are Apophis, Lucifer, and Horus. They are all thats left of your old inner circle, only the old Grand Vigilant Horus might speak with us without attempting to kill us all.
Ahrakas wiped the tears from his eyes. Are you all ready to continue?

Universe

*Solaris was actually angry* “WHY ARE WE THE ONES THAT ARE BLAMED FOR THE PAST WE’LL JUST LEARN FROM THE PAST BUT DON’T BLAME US WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES DON’T MAKE THIS A MISTAKE!” *Solaris shows the memory of Lucifer’s Father killing his mother He attacks Celestia who couldn’t fight back “MOMMY NOO!” cosmos:”Son go get out of here” *Lucifer’s dad knocks out Cosmos and Solaris gets so mad he burns Heaven’s face*

Last edited:

Firuthi Dragovic

“that’s not the Marendar I knew something’s off and I don’t like it” *Solaris thinks for a second*
*I was in shock and pain* “daddy why did Uncle Maredar do that why he was the nicest dragon I knew why!”
"What did I say about.... I have an idea. Share with me your memories of Marendar. I want to compare them with ours. Maybe the answer lies there."

Ahrakas hugged Fabiana. I want things to be better this time around, I have dedicated my life to that purpose. He then hugged Pavlin. I dont know what happened that caused you to turn out that way. The only ones that may know are Apophis, Lucifer, and Horus. They are all thats left of your old inner circle, only the old Grand Vigilant Horus might speak with us without attempting to kill us all.
Ahrakas wiped the tears from his eyes. Are you all ready to continue?
Pavlin sniffed, stifling his tears.

"We'll try talking to Horus when the time is right."

"I've had a few... off ideas as to why empathy could even be considered a curse, but they horrify me too much to even think about."

"So.... I'm probably still going to be fixated on Lucifer's behavior. Oriana, you still good for an unconditional listen?"

"....we are talking a war here. I'm probably going to be a bit fixated on tactics."

"I'll still be focused on the dragons."

"I'll try to do the unconditional listen."

"Proceed, Ahrakas."

Firuthi Dragovic

Cerebrus:”I want you to know I hope we all get along and live in peace”
"I'm hoping so too."

The ship got close enough to land. Oliver glanced outside.

"One more spell before we go in."

Oliver focused again. This time, his energy coalesced into four small platform-like objects. He put two of them on his feet, and they molded themselves to match his foot pattern.

"Magic footwear. All that metal looks sharp, with the sheer amount of evil I don't want to risk cuts."

He guided the other two platforms to Cerebrus's feet, then stepped on to the planet.

Universe

"What did I say about.... I have an idea. Share with me your memories of Marendar. I want to compare them with ours. Maybe the answer lies there."

"I've had a few... off ideas as to why empathy could even be considered a curse, but they horrify me too much to even think about."

"So.... I'm probably still going to be fixated on Lucifer's behavior. Oriana, you still good for an unconditional listen?"

"....we are talking a war here. I'm probably going to be a bit fixated on tactics."

"Proceed, Ahrakas."
“ok I can try”

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!

"Proceed, Ahrakas."
Ahrakas reached out with his memories to the otters and showed them images of the Dawn War.
It was only a few million years after the creation of the new reality. A young and teenaged Ahrakas stood with his father at a briefing table among other Temporal Lords, the High Imperator stood at the head of the table. After millions of years this is it, the final destruction of the Celestial Dragons. We will have finally fulfilled Lord Atens final command to purge the Celestials, then we can divert our resources to rounding up the Convergence rebels. Lord Mercurius, you will lead the assault on Greater Proxima. I would lead the assault myself, however the Celestials probably desire my death the most due to me being the one to lead the assault on the home in the old reality.
The leader of the Proximan Celestials is Prince Lanren, the younger brother of their king, Solaris.

We will drop in on their main fortress, we believe that Lanren is armed with a staff that possesses the ability to go to the old reality. Be cautious.
You are all dismissed.

Mercurius and Ahrakas walked down the hallways of the ship. Through the windows Ahrakas could see thousands of ships of the Imperiums feudal fleet. The largest military gathering this reality had and will ever see. Mercurius turned to Ahrakas, I want you to hold back, and go in one of the last dropships.
May I ask why?
You still hold anger for your mother, that is a weakness. I know that Lord Aten and the Architects strove to rid themselves of empathy and emotion. That is good for them, but not for us lesser beings. We are meant to experience all our emotions not suppress them. You are all I have left, I love you and dont want you to be lost like your mother.
I understand father.

They then hugged each other for a moment before going their separate ways. Ahrakas made his way to the hangar and into the dropship. The ships departed and he stood huddled in the dark ship. He felt it rumble as it hit the atmosphere and he could feel it shake from nearby explosions.
The ship hit the ground with a thud and the doors opened. He rushed out with a battle cry on his lips as the full might of the Imperium showed its face. Thousands of soldiers streamed out of the various dropships all carrying various emblems and flags corresponding to their domains. Mercurius was leading the advance force and was already engaging the Celestials. Even from such a far distance Ahrakas could see his fathers two flaming swords swinging wildly at the enemy. Ahrakas could understand why his father was considered the best fighter of the Imperium.
Explosions from the citadels defenses thundered all around and Imperial troops fell all around him. He grabbed hold of a stray horse and leaped onto it. Ahrakas spurned his horse into action and rode towards his father. We are going to finish this together father. As he got nearer to the citadel the full power of the Celestials was apparent, they were taking out entire companies by themselves with their powers. But the Imperium had greater numbers. Suddenly a Celestial jumped on top of Ahrakas, taking him off his horse. Ahrakas struggled with the being on top of him before pulling his pistol out and shot the Celestial through the neck.

He got back to his feet and saw Mercurius taking on three Celestial dragons by himself. Mercurius was giving them a constant barrage of blade strikes as he flipped and leaped throughout the battlefield. Truly the greatest warrior of both the old and new realities. Ahrakas realized that two of the Celestials he was fighting was none other than Lanren and Solaris themselves!
Mercurius dismembered and beheaded the third Celestial and was pushing back Lanren and Solaris. Ahrakas ran into the battle and gave his best war cry. He saw his father turn to face him, a look of shock on his face, before Lanren impaled him with his claws. Ahrakas screamed in terror as the last of his family was killed before his eyes. He fired at Lanren with his pistol but the shots had no effect on him. Lanren swiped the gun out of his hand and swatted him to the ground. He raised his claws for the killing blow but suddenly a sword blade appeared through his heart. The Dragon fell over dead to reveal a bloodied Mercurius standing in his place. He fell down before his son.
I dont have much time left. Promise me you will guide and protect the Architects before anything else. We all made mistakes in the old reality, I just wanted you to have a safe future. He revealed a belt of grenades. Solaris fled to that bunker, I think thats where the rest of the leadership is.
He propped himself up on his sword. Im not going to make it, but by the Architects Im ending this. He put his hand on Ahrakas's cheek and handed him one of his swords. Just know that we both always loved you.
He ran into the bunker and brief sounds of fighting were heard before an explosion. Ahrakas looked to his side and saw the Imperiums standard flying at the top of the citadel. They had won.
After the battle Mercurius's remains were recovered and given a heroes burial. The Celestial Dragon bodies in the bunker were never truly identified The High Imperator gave a speech about Atens final decree being fulfilled. All Ahrakas knew was that he was alone, all he had left was a promise. He would guide the Architects when they appeared and he would protect them with his life.

Universe

Ahrakas reached out with his memories to the otters and showed them images of the Dawn War.
It was only a few million years after the creation of the new reality. A young and teenaged Ahrakas stood with his father at a briefing table among other Temporal Lords, the High Imperator stood at the head of the table. After millions of years this is it, the final destruction of the Celestial Dragons. We will have finally fulfilled Lord Atens final command to purge the Celestials, then we can divert our resources to rounding up the Convergence rebels. Lord Mercurius, you will lead the assault on Greater Proxima. I would lead the assault myself, however the Celestials probably desire my death the most due to me being the one to lead the assault on the home in the old reality.
The leader of the Proximan Celestials is Prince Lanren, the younger brother of their king, Solaris.

We will drop in on their main fortress, we believe that Lanren is armed with a staff that possesses the ability to go to the old reality. Be cautious.
You are all dismissed.

Mercurius and Ahrakas walked down the hallways of the ship. Through the windows Ahrakas could see thousands of ships of the Imperiums feudal fleet. The largest military gathering this reality had and will ever see. Mercurius turned to Ahrakas, I want you to hold back, and go in one of the last dropships.
May I ask why?
You still hold anger for your mother, that is a weakness. I know that Lord Aten and the Architects strove to rid themselves of empathy and emotion. That is good for them, but not for us lesser beings. We are meant to experience all our emotions not suppress them. You are all I have left, I love you and dont want you to be lost like your mother.
I understand father.

They then hugged each other for a moment before going their separate ways. Ahrakas made his way to the hangar and into the dropship. The ships departed and he stood huddled in the dark ship. He felt it rumble as it hit the atmosphere and he could feel it shake from nearby explosions.
The ship hit the ground with a thud and the doors opened. He rushed out with a battle cry on his lips as the full might of the Imperium showed its face. Thousands of soldiers streamed out of the various dropships all carrying various emblems and flags corresponding to their domains. Mercurius was leading the advance force and was already engaging the Celestials. Even from such a far distance Ahrakas could see his fathers two flaming swords swinging wildly at the enemy. Ahrakas could understand why his father was considered the best fighter of the Imperium.
Explosions from the citadels defenses thundered all around and Imperial troops fell all around him. He grabbed hold of a stray horse and leaped onto it. Ahrakas spurned his horse into action and rode towards his father. We are going to finish this together father. As he got nearer to the citadel the full power of the Celestials was apparent, they were taking out entire companies by themselves with their powers. But the Imperium had greater numbers. Suddenly a Celestial jumped on top of Ahrakas, taking him off his horse. Ahrakas struggled with the being on top of him before pulling his pistol out and shot the Celestial through the neck.

He got back to his feet and saw Mercurius taking on three Celestial dragons by himself. Mercurius was giving them a constant barrage of blade strikes as he flipped and leaped throughout the battlefield. Truly the greatest warrior of both the old and new realities. Ahrakas realized that two of the Celestials he was fighting was none other than Lanren and Solaris themselves!
Mercurius dismembered and beheaded the third Celestial and was pushing back Lanren and Solaris. Ahrakas ran into the battle and gave his best war cry. He saw his father turn to face him, a look of shock on his face, before Lanren impaled him with his claws. Ahrakas screamed in terror as the last of his family was killed before his eyes. He fired at Lanren with his pistol but the shots had no effect on him. Lanren swiped the gun out of his hand and swatted him to the ground. He raised his claws for the killing blow but suddenly a sword blade appeared through his heart. The Dragon fell over dead to reveal a bloodied Mercurius standing in his place. He fell down before his son.
I dont have much time left. Promise me you will guide and protect the Architects before anything else. We all made mistakes in the old reality, I just wanted you to have a safe future. He revealed a belt of grenades. Solaris fled to that bunker, I think thats where the rest of the leadership is.
He propped himself up on his sword. Im not going to make it, but by the Architects Im ending this. He put his hand on Ahrakas's cheek and handed him one of his swords. Just know that we both always loved you.
He ran into the bunker and brief sounds of fighting were heard before an explosion. Ahrakas looked to his side and saw the Imperiums standard flying at the top of the citadel. They had won.
After the battle Mercurius's remains were recovered and given a heroes burial. The Celestial Dragon bodies in the bunker were never truly identified The High Imperator gave a speech about Atens final decree being fulfilled. All Ahrakas knew was that he was alone, all he had left was a promise. He would guide the Architects when they appeared and he would protect them with his life.
*Solaris was still morning the death of his brother and was angry but choose another path so he could put the past behind him* “you have no idea that we had done nothing to deserve this you attacked us unprovoked and we were just defending ourselves see I never died in the bunker we were never in the bunker”

Last edited:

Firuthi Dragovic

You are all dismissed.

May I ask why?
I understand father.

Pavlin appeared to be in physical pain on experiencing this whole thing.

"I can confirm none of those dragons were bloodlusted either. They were fighting for their kingdom."

"You had the right tactical idea, not sending the most hated guy in. And your father had the right idea, and taught you well."

"Before Pavlin pops, I.... need to give you some very bad news, Ahrakas. While I was researching for my rebellion, I discovered something about the Celestial Dragons. Unless their essence is trapped and subsumed, they can reincarnate. A little like us in that regard. It may take years, it may take centuries, and they often lose their old identities and attain new identities in the process... but they come back. There is a reason they were involved on our side of the rebellion. They knew they'd live again."

"But the weapons we made-"

"Oriana, our own creations have tried to kill us before. We do not hand out weapons that can kill us. The High Imperator had no such respect and knew how to make weapons that trapped the dragons. And he almost undoubtedly used the knowledge he tricked Zadkiel into giving him... to dispose of them."

"But the dragons can very easily portal to-"

"To other realities, yes. Their gods can make the portals, but the lesser dragons themselves can survive in more realities than their home one if a god helps them. Plus, I know for a fact some of them can even split their minds and act in multiple bodies at once. Once they saw those essence-trapping weapons and what they were doing, they most likely made their astral forms flee and left behind fake bodies and portions of their essence. They knew they could just reconstruct their bodies and bide their time."

"You don't mean...."

"Most of those dragons you report as killed in the battle? Most likely aren't. Your High Imperator at the time, Lucifer? He didn't do his research on the dragons and ultimately threw away many of your lives for nothing. This is probably why he took every possible chance to study the staff, why he made sure Marendar was killed in a way that he couldn't come back, why-"

Pavlin tried to grab the sidearm off of one of the crew, who struggled with it. When Kurt saw how the gun was held and realized what Pavlin was trying to do, he body-slammed him into the ground. While holding him down... he looked on in horror.

".....something very strange is happening to Pavlin. It.... oh no! No no no, not THIS!"

Kurt sent a telepathic distress call.

"Universe, if you can hear me in the slightest, get to Ahrakas' ship, NOW! Something horrible is happening to Pavlin.... and I think it's the very thing that kept happening to you!!"

Ahrakas could swear... he only noticed for a split second... one of Pavlin's fingers started to turn black.

Last edited:

Universe

"I can confirm none of those dragons were bloodlusted either. They were fighting for their kingdom."

"You had the right tactical idea, not sending the most hated guy in. And your father had the right idea, and taught you well."

"Before Pavlin pops, I.... need to give you some very bad news, Ahrakas. While I was researching for my rebellion, I discovered something about the Celestial Dragons. Unless their essence is trapped and subsumed, they can reincarnate. A little like us in that regard. It may take years, it may take centuries, and they often lose their old identities and attain new identities in the process... but they come back. There is a reason they were involved on our side of the rebellion. They knew they'd live again."

"Oriana, our own creations have tried to kill us before. We do not hand out weapons that can kill us. The High Imperator had no such respect and knew how to make weapons that trapped the dragons. And he almost undoubtedly used the knowledge he tricked Zadkiel into giving him... to dispose of them."

"To other realities, yes. Their gods can make the portals, but the lesser dragons themselves can survive in more realities than their home one if a god helps them. Plus, I know for a fact some of them can even split their minds and act in multiple bodies at once. Once they saw those essence-trapping weapons and what they were doing, they most likely made their astral forms flee and left behind fake bodies and portions of their essence. They knew they could just reconstruct their bodies and bide their time."

"You don't mean...."

"Most of those dragons you report as killed in the battle? Most likely aren't. Your High Imperator didn't do his research on the dragons and ultimately threw away many of your lives for nothing. This is probably why he took every possible chance to study the staff, why he made sure Marendar was killed in a way that he couldn't come back, why-"

Pavlin tried to grab the sidearm off of one of the crew, who struggled with it. When Kurt saw how the gun was held and realized what Pavlin was trying to do, he body-slammed him into the ground. While holding him down... he looked on in horror.

".....something very strange is happening to Pavlin. It.... oh no! No no no, not THIS!"

"Universe, if you can hear me in the slightest, get to Ahrakas' ship, NOW! Something horrible is happening to Pavlin.... and I think it's the very thing that kept happening to you!!"

Ahrakas could swear... he only noticed for a split second... one of Pavlin's fingers started to turn black.
*I teleported to the ship immediately* “No no no no no no” *I glowed brightly and purged Pavlin’s body* “oh my gosh that was way too close”

Firuthi Dragovic

*I teleported to the ship immediately* “No no no no no no” *I glowed brightly and purged Pavlin’s body* “oh my gosh that was way too close”
Pavlin was gushing tears. He had several cuts on his hands, from being grabbed by small claws.

"I saw... when I heard all of that from Kurt.... I saw... some horrible... THING... that had my face. It tried to grab me.... I knew what was coming.... I tried to stop it the only way I knew how.... then it latched on to me....."

"I think that settles, once and for all, that we've been celestial dragons at least once, Ahrakas. That was the exact same thing that kept happening to Universe."

"You called him, didn't you? That was quick thinking, Kurt."

*I was panting exhausted and my scales were slowly turning back to the normal shade of gold they were before*
"Ummmm... Universe is brighter than before...."

"Universe, thanks, but be very careful how much you're doing this. I think... I fear you might simply be drawing it out of others rather than purging it."

Pavlin got up, Kurt allowing him to do so, and approached Ahrakas for a hug.

"I.... I realize this is the worst time for what just happened... you being stressed about the dragons... and to see one of the Architects manifest exactly the same thing as them.... I just want you to know.... we're still going to do the duty we've held. I am horrified just how far we went astray.... and realizing.... that it was due to MY actions..... and not Kurt's, like we'd been blaming.... it seems... it seems we're meant to be emotional too...."

Universe

Pavlin was gushing tears. He had several cuts on his hands, from being grabbed by small claws.

"I saw... when I heard all of that from Kurt.... I saw... some horrible... THING... that had my face. It tried to grab me.... I knew what was coming.... I tried to stop it the only way I knew how.... then it latched on to me....."

"I think that settles, once and for all, that we've been celestial dragons at least once, Ahrakas. That was the exact same thing that kept happening to Universe."

"Universe, thanks, but be very careful how much you're doing this. I think... I fear you might simply be drawing it out of others rather than purging it."

"I.... I realize this is the worst time for what just happened... you being stressed about the dragons... and to see one of the Architects manifest exactly the same thing as them.... I just want you to know.... we're still going to do the duty we've held. I am horrified just how far we went astray.... and realizing.... that it was due to MY actions..... and not Kurt's, like we'd been blaming.... it seems... it seems we're meant to be emotional too...."
“No I’m using my light powers in one massive mental blast and it exhausts me all of the gods have a ‘super move’ like that”

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
*Solaris was still morning the death of his brother and was angry but choose another path so he could put the past behind him* “you have no idea that we had done nothing to deserve this you attacked us unprovoked and we were just defending ourselves see I never died in the bunker we were never in the bunker”
Im sorry, I was just doing what I thought was right at the time.

"You don't mean...."

"Most of those dragons you report as killed in the battle? Most likely aren't. Your High Imperator at the time, Lucifer? He didn't do his research on the dragons and ultimately threw away many of your lives for nothing. This is probably why he took every possible chance to study the staff, why he made sure Marendar was killed in a way that he couldn't come back, why-"

Ahrakas stood in shock, They all live? My father died for nothing? We thought they were all dead, I had always suspected a few might have escaped, but this changes so many things.
Suddenly he saw Pavlin grab the gun. He breathed a sigh of relief when Universe appeared.

Ahrakas hugged Pavlin and held him tight. Dont blame yourself, I feel it was everyone's fault. Things just spiraled out of control. I say we go see Horus, he is the only one who may have insight into everything. These memories have manifested something in Pavlin, we need to get to the bottom of it.

Firuthi Dragovic

Im sorry, I was just doing what I thought was right at the time.

Ahrakas stood in shock, They all live? My father died for nothing? We thought they were all dead, I had always suspected a few might have escaped, but this changes so many things.
Suddenly he saw Pavlin grab the gun. He breathed a sigh of relief when Universe appeared.

Ahrakas hugged Pavlin and held him tight.
Dont blame yourself, I feel it was everyone's fault. Things just spiraled out of control. I say we go see Horus, he is the only one who may have insight into everything. These memories have manifested something in Pavlin, we need to get to the bottom of it.
Jackson and Saxon sat there in shock.

"Did.... did... Ahrakas, did you just-"

"I don't believe it.... are the Architects...."

"Jackson.... Saxon.... we have been countless beings over the years. There's a lot to explain an-"

There was a shout from outside. "Umm... are you all going to stay on the ship all day?"

"I know you want to rush to help me, but we are on Thulcan-7 now. We should at least pay Dural a visit before we run to the next dilemma."

Outside the ship was a mako shark dressed in a stagehand uniform. He had three different swords on him - a spatha, a Viking sword, and a katana. The katana's hilt had teeth marks in it.

"I'm here to escort you all to Stallion's Mount..."

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
Jackson and Saxon sat there in shock.

"Did.... did... Ahrakas, did you just-"

"I don't believe it.... are the Architects...."

"Jackson.... Saxon.... we have been countless beings over the years. There's a lot to explain an-"

There was a shout from outside. "Umm... are you all going to stay on the ship all day?"

"I know you want to rush to help me, but we are on Thulcan-7 now. We should at least pay Dural a visit before we run to the next dilemma."

Outside the ship was a mako shark dressed in a stagehand uniform. He had three different swords on him - a spatha, a Viking sword, and a katana. The katana's hilt had teeth marks in it.

"I'm here to escort you all to Stallion's Mount..."
Ahrakas composed himself, and made himself look a bit more regal. He addressed the mako. Lead on friend.

Firuthi Dragovic

((@Baron Tredegar don't forget the other story thread involving Radio's master and Zadkiel, that hasn't advanced since page 4. @The.Fluff.Boat.RP Baron was on vacation for a while, that's why there were no advances there.))

-----------------------------------

At the dragons' hideout on Formosa....

"So, it seems the cat's been let out of the bag, to use the phrases from this reality. About the kids' nature, and about why we have to police ourselves so much."

Aeternus looked at Solaris.

"Solaris... we will want to take a more direct role in nurturing the five kids whenever they show up. We tried last time but something got in the way. And I think it might have led to how this all turned out."

Aeternus then looked around for Nydos.

"Nydos, I got torn up trying to fight on that space station. It seems I'm way out of shape if a simple contraption can cause me so much grief. Perhaps it's time I got a workout."

Last edited: