• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Andromedan Orbiting Operations Center (and offworld adventures)

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
Cosmos:”Sadly it’s true”
Vorvadoss: "Had any luck figuring out the pain thing, Cosmos? Because if you solved that with these five... and Azathoth had the wisdom to spawn a few more Heralds... Kthanid and Nodens told me this and I hate them for it, but they're right... the Architects and Azathoth may have a route to stop being the pariahs they've been."

Cooper suddenly held his head for a moment.

"Listen. Another memory came back... it looked like... a creature... almost looks like the reality dragons, but has an octopus for a head... and suckers along its hands and arms... anything further is impossible to comprehend.... we need to get a move on with fighting against Aten's accomplices... I think I know who that octopus-headed draconian is... our binding is slowly unraveling...."

Vorvadoss: "Just.... one last question before we discuss Carcosa.... Ahrakas... what DO you think of your predecessor?...."

Last edited:

Firuthi Dragovic

*I looked confused and annoyed*
Vorvadoss: "You're still a bit of a young'un. Believe me, inter-Wheel politics sucks, especially when you put these five wrecking balls into the mix. I'm hoping they can grow up a bit once Morgoth is disposed of..."

Vorvadoss briefly hesitated.

Vorvadoss: "Look, just let me indulge in getting the mortals' opinion of Ahrakas' predecessor and then we'll get to work. I see Bokrug showing up with a cask right now for some reason."

"That's the space mead. Universe, you might want a whiff of the stuff even if you don't drink, maybe you can figure out why the concoction actually works the way it does. I've only known that it's effective, never why."

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
Vorvadoss: "You're still a bit of a young'un. Believe me, inter-Wheel politics sucks, especially when you put these five wrecking balls into the mix. I'm hoping they can grow up a bit once Morgoth is disposed of..."

Vorvadoss briefly hesitated.

Vorvadoss: "Look, just let me indulge in getting the mortals' opinion of Ahrakas' predecessor and then we'll get to work. I see Bokrug showing up with a cask right now for some reason."

"That's the space mead. Universe, you might want a whiff of the stuff even if you don't drink, maybe you can figure out why the concoction actually works the way it does. I've only known that it's effective, never why."
“I know”

Firuthi Dragovic

“I know”
Cosmos:”Universe mastered Ultra Instinct”
*Cosmos was proud of me for doing so*
Vorvadoss: "Ultra Instinct?.... oh, oh wait, I'm familiar with that. It's not a common technique even on an inter-Wheel level. I believe Nydos and a few other celestial dragons had a lesser form of it, and Tindalos had also attained mastery, but Universe is really young to actually pull that off. I've seen Tindalos counter it, but I don't think I'll throw shade on the accomplishment by stating what his counter was just yet."

Universe

Vorvadoss: "Ultra Instinct?.... oh, oh wait, I'm familiar with that. It's not a common technique even on an inter-Wheel level. I believe Nydos and a few other celestial dragons had a lesser form of it, and Tindalos had also attained mastery, but Universe is really young to actually pull that off. I've seen Tindalos counter it, but I don't think I'll throw shade on the accomplishment by stating what his counter was just yet."
Cosmos:”I’m so proud of my grandson”

Firuthi Dragovic

Cosmos:”I’m so proud of my grandson”
Vorvadoss: "You should be."
Cosmos:”I think I remember you but the memory’s fuzzy”
Vorvadoss: "It would have been before this round of binding, for sure. You never engaged in fighting with the Elder Gods yourself, else I'd remember better."

Vorvadoss hesitated briefly.

Vorvadoss: "While I wait for the High Imperator to tell me what he thinks of his predecessor, I had a thought as to why Morgoth's relying on a mortal empire to do his bidding. It's not manpower - the Architects still seem to have too many allies for any amount of mortal manpower to do it. It's not destabilizing or buying time - again, our side is too powerful and can split into too many groups to do that. The entire reason he's involved with a mortal empire is because they're an amplifier - just by being there, believing his lies, they serve as a power conduit to make his warped reality easier to maintain. He's more-or-less trying to use this mortal empire as if they were his own Dominion."

Vorvadoss: "As for Hastur and Aten.... I still have no clue what's with this Aten. He's an identity of Cthugha, but his behavior isn't even reflecting Cthugha from before Infinity arrived on the scene. His behavior doesn't reflect any sort of prior hurt. It's like.... okay, it seems what their current binding does is cut off the Architects from their divine link with Azathoth, and we can't do anything about that until this battle is over, but it's like Aten's cut off from even more than that. It's like Aten cut himself off from any sort of basic perception."

Vorvadoss: "And Hastur... Hastur never learned who he was. He's based his entire being off of others, and at the level of Caretaker- and Herald-class beings, that's essentially death. He might as well be a zombie the way I look at it."

"Basing yourself off of others is death? But-"

Vorvadoss: "You're about to mention the dragon who's watching over Cthugha right now, right? It's not the same. Hastur forsook his original purpose to follow others and only follows one path of them. The other dragon is adapting to remember others, and it seems he can put his own spin on their experiences. He may be a copycat, but he's his own copycat with his own spirit and intent. Hastur is just a generic follower."

Firuthi Dragovic

Cosmos:”Universe will unmake him Hastur not Firuthi”
Vorvadoss: "Some of the dragons have already filled me in on Hastur's crimes. I... I understand. He is a threat to the balance of existence."

-------------------------

Meanwhile, elsewhere...

"We're gearing up for the final push. Nydos, Kronos... I could use the two of you, here in this extradimensional dojo, for a short while."

Universe

Vorvadoss: "Some of the dragons have already filled me in on Hastur's crimes. I... I understand. He is a threat to the balance of existence."

-------------------------

Meanwhile, elsewhere...

"We're gearing up for the final push. Nydos, Kronos... I could use the two of you, here in this extradimensional dojo, for a short while."
“ok”

Firuthi Dragovic

"So, Nydos... there is a talent I suspect Kronos has, that I'd like to try to draw out of him. The reason I need you for this is because I know you have at least a partial understanding of Ultra Instinct - I think I even taught you the technique while I was Tektite - and in order for Kronos to see the talent I'll need to spar with you while you're using Ultra Instinct."

Universe

"So, Nydos... there is a talent I suspect Kronos has, that I'd like to try to draw out of him. The reason I need you for this is because I know you have at least a partial understanding of Ultra Instinct - I think I even taught you the technique while I was Tektite - and in order for Kronos to see the talent I'll need to spar with you while you're using Ultra Instinct."
“Now you’re talking”

Firuthi Dragovic

“Now you’re talking”
Kurt pulled out some sort of bottle. He removed the cap to reveal it was actually a bingo marker.

"So here's the deal. Nydos, I will spar with you using Ultra Instinct. I will attempt to mark your limbs with this red marker during the sparring session. Kronos, watch me as I move, see if you can catch on to what I'm doing."

Kurt took battle stance.

"We begin!"

When Nydos was ready, Kurt would engage hand-to-hand. Despite having much shorter reach than Nydos in his current form, he'd prove quite agile and evasive.

At several points during the sparring session, Kurt would try to use the marker to tag Nydos' feet.

Last edited:

Universe

Kurt pulled out some sort of bottle. He removed the cap to reveal it was actually a bingo marker.

"So here's the deal. Nydos, I will spar with you using Ultra Instinct. I will attempt to mark your limbs with this red marker during the sparring session. Kronos, watch me as I move, see if you can catch on to what I'm doing."

Kurt took battle stance.

"We begin!"

When Nydos was ready, Kurt would engage hand-to-hand. Despite having much shorter reach than Nydos in his current form, he'd prove quite agile and evasive.

At several points during the sparring session, Kurt would try to use the marker to tag Nydos' feet.
*Nydos dodges*

Firuthi Dragovic

“ok you got me you think that upsets me?”
"Given the purpose of this? No. You'd actually react if you got upset."

Kurt reassumed battle stance.

"Kronos! I'm going in again. Tell me when you see what's going on."

This time, at some point during sparring, Kurt would try to mark Nydos' elbows.

Universe

"Given the purpose of this? No. You'd actually react if you got upset."

Kurt reassumed battle stance.

"Kronos! I'm going in again. Tell me when you see what's going on."

This time, at some point during sparring, Kurt would try to mark Nydos' elbows.
*he dodges then actually starts blasting clouding the area*