• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Andromedan Orbiting Operations Center (and offworld adventures)

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
On the Teutonic...

The arrival on the satellite ship caught a bunch of the rabbit crew off guard. "An injured dragon?!?"

"Relax, people... it's just Universe. Dragons, please assist, even if it's just Sol shining."

Pavlin immediately went to heal Universe's body with his sun energy.

"Universe... please fill us in on what's going on."

"And do you know where Oliver went? Something bad may happen to him soon unless we address it."
--------------------------------
On the Universe-7....

"Nothing about this sleeping dragon, Alpha?"

Oliver pondered the giant beast. Mainly focusing on how something that big could just sleep without air. Was this another celestial?

He could almost feel an element coming to him. He twitched a bit.

"Alpha... my body feels strangely tingly...."

It was a case of some kind of overload, that much a casual scan could reveal.
*Alpha activated the wormhole drive to my current location*

The.Fluff.Boat.RP

(Baron pls lmk if this is not the correct thread lol)
*Sapphira, Zadkiel, and Radio stepped through the portal. The airwas thick with the stench of decay. They were in a cavern...*
*radio knelt down and felt the ground. It was mostly pebbles, no sand, no dirt, no mud.*
"We are close... this is a pathway that leads to the fortress. Come. Do not tarry. We cannot stay here long. There are creatures that have existed long before us and have no allegiance. Beings who would attempt to snuff us out. Follow me."

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
Aeternus sent a telepathic message to Ahrakas.

"Looks like we made the right choice. Armored guy must have been Khamul. If you know anything about this Project Lazarus already, I'm interested in listening - I don't think I'll be in the mood for interrogation here. His throwing arm is more of a danger than his gunplay, but taking cover might not help against the guns."

He sent a second message to Solaris and the Architects.

"It appears Lucifer lives. Project Lazarus, do any of you know about it?"

Aeternus then addressed Vulcan Raven.

"Remember me? You should. Even if I got vengeance last time, I'm still quite mad about you killing the God of Vigilance. He was like a father to me. By the way, you're too late on leaving no witnesses - we transmitted distress messages about Formosa the instant we found out what happened, and I just sent word to my allies about Project Lazarus. With your telepath gone, you have no possibility of stopping us from uncovering and stopping you and your master's scheme."

Aeternus snorted, setting up one of his mini-portals to use as a shield and putting a second one above Vulcan Raven.

"The Wheel will continue to turn. Glory to the Architects."
--------------------
On the Teutonic....

"....why... that son of a...."

"Project Lazarus?!? Ship captain, we need Hortense and Hayagriva on board, stat!"

"If you can't find a Hortense, pull Ah-Muzen-Cab!"

"They were paying more attention during that briefing than we were!"

"Solaris, Oliver needs to be pulled here, RIGHT NOW! His planet's in immediate danger! Captain, whatever mission Universe was on, I need you to spare two crewmates to substitute for Oliver."

Captain Taonoui shook her head. "Not crewmates. There were two twins who worked with the Corsair fleet out in Rukbat. First Mate, send a message, tell them their commission has been reactivated."
I guess I will have to kill them too.
Shagohod launched two surface to air missiles in your direction. Then to your surprise, with the power of its new jet engines, Shagohod jumped towards your position and unloaded its machine gun fire at the two of you.
*Sapphira, Zadkiel, and Radio stepped through the portal. The airwas thick with the stench of decay. They were in a cavern...*
*radio knelt down and felt the ground. It was mostly pebbles, no sand, no dirt, no mud.*
"We are close... this is a pathway that leads to the fortress. Come. Do not tarry. We cannot stay here long. There are creatures that have existed long before us and have no allegiance. Beings who would attempt to snuff us out. Follow me."
Sapphira covered her mouth in a attempt to stop breathing the noxious air. Zadkiel surveyed the area, something felt off to him but he shrugged it off, it was only a distant memory of drums. Zadkiel spoke, I follow you hopefully the fortress is more pleasant than this place. Let us hurry I think Sapphira is going to vomit if we linger too long.
The two followed behind Radio towards the fortress.

The.Fluff.Boat.RP

Shagohod launched two surface to air missiles in your direction. Then to your surprise, with the power of its new jet engines, Shagohod jumped towards your position and unloaded its machine gun fire at the two of you.

Sapphira covered her mouth in a attempt to stop breathing the noxious air. Zadkiel surveyed the area, something felt off to him but he shrugged it off, it was only a distant memory of drums. Zadkiel spoke, I follow you hopefully the fortress is more pleasant than this place. Let us hurry I think Sapphira is going to vomit if we linger too long.
The two followed behind Radio towards the fortress.
*Radio nodded. The fortress loomed over the travelers as they came upon it. Its massive black doors opened to receive them*
"Welcome my friends, to my master's layer."

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
*Radio nodded. The fortress loomed over the travelers as they came upon it. Its massive black doors opened to receive them*
"Welcome my friends, to my master's layer."
Sapphira stood in awe at the massive doors as you all entered. Zadkiel seemed a bit indifferent. So tell me how long has your lord ruled here? Has he brought peace and prosperity to your world?

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
((Yeah, my fault, I should have specified and may edit the OP to clarify. This is really for anything that started at the party and went off-world, not just for what the three of us had gotten involved in. Yours started at the party so I'm cool with it.))

The surface to air missiles were an easy enough issue to deal with. Two quick blasts, even ones with the relative weakness of Aeternus's shots, were enough to disable their warheads. After all, Aeternus was still shooting dragon god blasts and those were well above standard caliber and power.

When the giant tank went to ram, however, Aeternus only had enough time to warp Ahrakas out of the way of the contraption and roll. He barely got out of the way, raised his portal shield to block the machine gun fire...

This time the shield held and his core was protected - his head, arms, legs, torso... but the shield he had made in his haste was too small to protect the wings and he couldn't pull them in fast enough. The shots didn't harm his astral body, but his physical wings were definitely not going to be any use for flight after taking a machine gun barrage.

In the stress of having two of his limbs torn up, he roared... and he seemed to have holographic afterimages following his moves. He tried to send a telepathic message to Ahrakas... but it distorted into two.

"Find Detach some the explosives backend and it has shoot the the main screw treads armaments!"

Aeternus was stuck on the defensive for this one.

The.Fluff.Boat.RP

Sapphira stood in awe at the massive doors as you all entered. Zadkiel seemed a bit indifferent. So tell me how long has your lord ruled here? Has he brought peace and prosperity to your world?
Through fire and death,yes. Peace has reigned here for countless ages under the rule of Balsennis.

Firuthi Dragovic

*Alpha activated the wormhole drive to my current location*
The ship made its way to where the Teutonic was.

--------
On board the Teutonic....

A crewmate pointed to the viewscreen. "Captain, we have another ship in our vicinity."

The green rabbit reached for the ship radio, addressing the Universe-7. "This is Taonoui, the captain of the Teutonic. State your intentions."

Last edited:

Universe

The ship made its way to where the Teutonic was.

--------
On board the Teutonic....

A crewmate pointed to the viewscreen. "Captain, we have another ship in our vicinity."

The green rabbit reached for the ship radio, addressing the Universe-7. "This is Taonoui, the captain of the Teutonic. State your intentions."
“That’s my ship”

Firuthi Dragovic

“That’s my ship”
"Understood."

The green rabbit returned to the ship radio, the message clear to Alpha.

"You are clear to dock or portal-link with the Teutonic. It is my understanding you have injured on board, please bring them to the infirmary. Crew will be there to assist if necessary. Architects, Solaris, please take Universe to the infirmary as well."

The kids tried, but honestly? There's no way five otters at their size are lifting Universe.

-------------------

On the Universe-7, Oliver started to double over in pain.

"Uhhh.... I don't feel so good...."

-------------------

"Keep the comm line open, Taonoui! I can feel it! Oliver is hurting badly!"

"Understood."

"Can you pinpoint his energy on board that ship?"

"....there! And I'm pretty sure Alpha's on board too! Lunaris, please take over for healing Universe, we need to save Oliver, pronto! Alpha, he may change a bit, do not be alarmed!"

Kurt held a green crystal and the otters gathered. They began chanting in Draconic, Kurt taking the lead.

"<A summoned stone, to calm the heart, and pull the threads that trap the soul...>"

Oliver started to feel rather sedate. A shell of energy began forming around him.

"<This child we save from falling apart, his power grown beyond control...>"

The kobold curled up. The energy continued to grow.

"<His path a dragon's work of art, an energy that makes him whole...>"

The energy had completely encapsulated the half-asleep kobold. It started to attain a harder form.

"<One shall to his core impart, and guide him to his cosmic role!>"

The energy had solidified into a fairly large, iridescent opal egg. The crystal in Kurt's hand no longer glowed, being drained of energy.

"Interesting color choice."

"It's his connection to the Wasat Prisma that did that, not us."

"Alright, we've contained his energy so he can't be harmed by his own burgeoning power. With the help of the crystal's energy, he should not lose any of his memories. He's in stasis right now. Alpha, that opal egg is safe for you or the crew to carry in to the ship's infirmary. Solaris... this is your chance to decide if you want another celestial dragon. If you do, reach into Oliver's mind once Alpha brings the egg in here. Speak calmly and soothingly to him. You'll know what to do from there."

All things considered, the opal egg would turn out to be lighter than Oliver was.

Last edited:

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
((Yeah, my fault, I should have specified and may edit the OP to clarify. This is really for anything that started at the party and went off-world, not just for what the three of us had gotten involved in. Yours started at the party so I'm cool with it.))

The surface to air missiles were an easy enough issue to deal with. Two quick blasts, even ones with the relative weakness of Aeternus's shots, were enough to disable their warheads. After all, Aeternus was still shooting dragon god blasts and those were well above standard caliber and power.

When the giant tank went to ram, however, Aeternus only had enough time to warp Ahrakas out of the way of the contraption and roll. He barely got out of the way, raised his portal shield to block the machine gun fire...

This time the shield held and his core was protected - his head, arms, legs, torso... but the shield he had made in his haste was too small to protect the wings and he couldn't pull them in fast enough. The shots didn't harm his astral body, but his physical wings were definitely not going to be any use for flight after taking a machine gun barrage.

In the stress of having two of his limbs torn up, he roared... and he seemed to have holographic afterimages following his moves. He tried to send a telepathic message to Ahrakas... but it distorted into two.

"Find Detach some the explosives backend and it has shoot the the main screw treads armaments!"

Aeternus was stuck on the defensive for this one.
Ahrakas got to his feet and tried to make sense of his surroundings. He faintly heard Aeternus give him telepathic commands. He looked to his side and found an intact Warthog to the side. He ran over to it, and after quickly finding the keys raced it towards Aeternus's position.
He arrived just in time to see Vulcan Raven launch a flare in the air. Suddenly the flare caused the area to be filled with pink dust. He drove past Aeternus, grabbed him, and put him in the drivers seat as he revved the Warthog into high gear.

That was an anti magic flare. Lucifer banned anti magic weapons because they interfere with Temporal Lords and other entities abilities to use our abilities.
Do you still have the capabilities to man that turrent?
As soon as Ahrakas said that Shagohod burst into the adjacent hallway and Vulcan Raven began unleashing his machine gun fire.
Through fire and death,yes. Peace has reigned here for countless ages under the rule of Balsennis.
Zadkiel raised his eyes in interest. Peace through violence, eh? That means he is either a great leader or a tyrant. I look forward to seeing your leader and seeing what kind of man he is.

Firuthi Dragovic

Ahrakas got to his feet and tried to make sense of his surroundings. He faintly heard Aeternus give him telepathic commands. He looked to his side and found an intact Warthog to the side. He ran over to it, and after quickly finding the keys raced it towards Aeternus's position.
He arrived just in time to see Vulcan Raven launch a flare in the air. Suddenly the flare caused the area to be filled with pink dust. He drove past Aeternus, grabbed him, and put him in the drivers seat as he revved the Warthog into high gear.

That was an anti magic flare. Lucifer banned anti magic weapons because they interfere with Temporal Lords and other entities abilities to use our abilities.
Do you still have the capabilities to man that turrent?
As soon as Ahrakas said that Shagohod burst into the adjacent hallway and Vulcan Raven began unleashing his machine gun fire.
"I do. He only barred my mind-split power."

Aeternus' mind had shunted back into itself with the presence of the flare. He started manning the gun, his target being either the machine guns or the odd screw-shaped treads.... or Vulcan Raven himself if he could draw a bead.

"Lucifer banned anti-magic, huh? He's a hypocrite and I consider that law invalid when I see one of his weapons deployed like this. Besides, shouldn't the Temporal Lords use their powers in their off-time to prep, rather than relying on them in a fight?"

Aeternus' wings bled teal and purple as he continued to shoot.

"You might want to talk to Cooper and Dural when we're done here. Cooper's got anti-magic stench and Dural's told me about some of his people using anti-magic shackles to save the lives of people who got infused with magic despite not being compatible. Apparently incompatible people go nuclear when magic's put in them."

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
"I do. He only barred my mind-split power."

Aeternus' mind had shunted back into itself with the presence of the flare. He started manning the gun, his target being either the machine guns or the odd screw-shaped treads.... or Vulcan Raven himself if he could draw a bead.

"Lucifer banned anti-magic, huh? He's a hypocrite and I consider that law invalid when I see one of his weapons deployed like this. Besides, shouldn't the Temporal Lords use their powers in their off-time to prep, rather than relying on them in a fight?"

Aeternus' wings bled teal and purple as he continued to shoot.

"You might want to talk to Cooper and Dural when we're done here. Cooper's got anti-magic stench and Dural's told me about some of his people using anti-magic shackles to save the lives of people who got infused with magic despite not being compatible. Apparently incompatible people go nuclear when magic's put in them."
He probably banned them so he could confiscate them and have a stockpile of weapons for his little stunt.
Ahrakas swerved as Shagohod launched another missile at them. Vulcan Raven machine gun started glowing dangerously orange and he ceased firing the AA gun.
His gun has overheated! Nows your chance to give him hell!

Firuthi Dragovic

He probably banned them so he could confiscate them and have a stockpile of weapons for his little stunt.
Ahrakas swerved as Shagohod launched another missile at them. Vulcan Raven machine gun started glowing dangerously orange and he ceased firing the AA gun.
His gun has overheated! Nows your chance to give him hell!
"Probably."

Aeternus swerved the gun to make sure the missile got shot down.

"Funny thing about anti-magic... for reasons I can't explain, most of a dragon god's core powers aren't stopped by it."

After ensuring the missile was downed, Aeternus unloaded the turret gun on Vulcan Raven.

"Unfortunately instead of stopping my barrier walls outright, it works like acid on them and I couldn't risk it with the caliber of his bullets. The mind-split is not a core power in the same way. He'd have had a better shot at killing me if he'd have let me do the mind-split."

Last edited:

Universe

"Understood."

The green rabbit returned to the ship radio, the message clear to Alpha.

"You are clear to dock or portal-link with the Teutonic. It is my understanding you have injured on board, please bring them to the infirmary. Crew will be there to assist if necessary. Architects, Solaris, please take Universe to the infirmary as well."

The kids tried, but honestly? There's no way five otters at their size are lifting Universe.

-------------------

On the Universe-7, Oliver started to double over in pain.

"Uhhh.... I don't feel so good...."

-------------------

"Keep the comm line open, Taonoui! I can feel it! Oliver is hurting badly!"

"Understood."

"Can you pinpoint his energy on board that ship?"

"....there! And I'm pretty sure Alpha's on board too! Lunaris, please take over for healing Universe, we need to save Oliver, pronto! Alpha, he may change a bit, do not be alarmed!"

Kurt held a green crystal and the otters gathered. They began chanting in Draconic, Kurt taking the lead.

"<A summoned stone, to calm the heart, and pull the threads that trap the soul...>"

Oliver started to feel rather sedate. A shell of energy began forming around him.

"<This child we save from falling apart, his power grown beyond control...>"

The kobold curled up. The energy continued to grow.

"<His path a dragon's work of art, an energy that makes him whole...>"

The energy had completely encapsulated the half-asleep kobold. It started to attain a harder form.

"<One shall to his core impart, and guide him to his cosmic role!>"

The energy had solidified into a fairly large, iridescent opal egg. The crystal in Kurt's hand no longer glowed, being drained of energy.

"Interesting color choice."

"It's his connection to the Wasat Prisma that did that, not us."

"Alright, we've contained his energy so he can't be harmed by his own burgeoning power. With the help of the crystal's energy, he should not lose any of his memories. He's in stasis right now. Alpha, that opal egg is safe for you or the crew to carry in to the ship's infirmary. Solaris... this is your chance to decide if you want another celestial dragon. If you do, reach into Oliver's mind once Alpha brings the egg in here. Speak calmly and soothingly to him. You'll know what to do from there."

All things considered, the opal egg would turn out to be lighter than Oliver was.
*Alpha docks the Universe 7 and brings Oliver’s egg inside* “son don’t be alarmed it’s me Solaris your father and creator I will guide you and nurture you as you are now one of us”

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
"Probably."

Aeternus swerved the gun to make sure the missile got shot down.

"Funny thing about anti-magic... for reasons I can't explain, most of a dragon god's core powers aren't stopped by it."

After ensuring the missile was downed, Aeternus unloaded the turret gun on Vulcan Raven.

"Unfortunately instead of stopping my barrier walls outright, it works like acid on them and I couldn't risk it with the caliber of his bullets. The mind-split is not a core power in the same way. He'd have had a better shot at killing me if he'd have let me do the mind-split."
There was a small explosion as your turrent hit Vulcan Raven and the AA gun. Unfortunately it seems that Vulcan Ravens death triggered Shagods Hellfire missile to have a launch countdown. If that thing exploded it would take Aeternus, Ahrakas, and the space station with it. The debris from the space station would most likely destroy what was left of the planet.
Also unfortunately for the two of you it seems that Shagohod is now being controlled by an AI failsafe and just launched another machine gun barrage at the two of you.

Firuthi Dragovic

*I was glowing and as I was glowing Time seemed to had stopped because time and light were connected* “What the ok this is kind of new and cool”
“Can anyone hear me?”
"Maybe me and Kronos."

Naturally, the only response he got was from a certain otter with heart patterns that was now starting to reek. He looked like he was moving slightly slower than Universe, but overall the time stop basically had no effect on Cooper.

"This is becoming much easier for me than it was back when you did this at the pool."

*Alpha docks the Universe 7 and brings Oliver’s egg inside* “son don’t be alarmed it’s me Solaris your father and creator I will guide you and nurture you as you are now one of us”
Solaris could feel Oliver's presence as... regressed, in a lot of ways. Whatever had happened before the Architects sealed his body in the egg, his spiritual form had deteriorated.

Solaris' words, however, allowed the form to slowly retake shape.

"One of you... you mean... is this an Ascension? I was told about them as a child... a servitor gaining a more powerful form... but... I did not imagine the risks..."

Oliver's form inside the egg seemed to reassume that of the winged kobold he had been... with a few changes. Instead of a mere prismatic sheen, his scales were now iridescent opal.

"I don't know how you knew I needed assistance... but thanks. It seems... I was meant to ascend all the way. Solaris... is my body supposed to feel... completely ethereal....?"

Parts of Oliver's body were developing a second color of scales due to Solaris' influence. What color were they?

Firuthi Dragovic

There was a small explosion as your turrent hit Vulcan Raven and the AA gun. Unfortunately it seems that Vulcan Ravens death triggered Shagods Hellfire missile to have a launch countdown. If that thing exploded it would take Aeternus, Ahrakas, and the space station with it. The debris from the space station would most likely destroy what was left of the planet.
Also unfortunately for the two of you it seems that Shagohod is now being controlled by an AI failsafe and just launched another machine gun barrage at the two of you.
"Well, that's one down. But we have a problem."

Aeternus had a worried look on his face as he tried to use the turret gun to shoot out the machine guns. He needed to buy some breathing room and destroying the guns were all he could consider at the moment.

"There's still the issue of the main armament in the back. We might want to stop it quick. Unfortunately, this stupid mist means my portals still don't have full power and with this machine gun firing I can't focus on putting a portal in the right spot. Any ideas?"

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
"Well, that's one down. But we have a problem."

Aeternus had a worried look on his face as he tried to use the turret gun to shoot out the machine guns. He needed to buy some breathing room and destroying the guns were all he could consider at the moment.

"There's still the issue of the main armament in the back. We might want to stop it quick. Unfortunately, this stupid mist means my portals still don't have full power and with this machine gun firing I can't focus on putting a portal in the right spot. Any ideas?"
Up ahead Ahrakas could see a sketchy ramp that the debris had formed. I have a really, really terrible idea.
Hold on, Im getting us onto that thing.
He revved the warthog to full speed and made the jump.

Firuthi Dragovic

Up ahead Ahrakas could see a sketchy ramp that the debris had formed. I have a really, really terrible idea.
Hold on, Im getting us onto that thing.
He revved the warthog to full speed and made the jump.
Once the Warthog made it onto Shagohod, Aeternus started looking for a panel or something he could pry off in order to find a panel that would let him shut off the Hellfire armaments. He eventually found something.

"....oh great... one of THESE...."

There were five different circuit modules that, if all were disarmed, would stop the launch. Aeternus studied them quickly.

"I see wires... a keypad with strange symbols... a blinking light with a frequency... a set of letter wheels..... oh no no no, not THIS stupid homonyms contraption! I HATE these things!"

Universe

"Maybe me and Kronos."

Naturally, the only response he got was from a certain otter with heart patterns that was now starting to reek. He looked like he was moving slightly slower than Universe, but overall the time stop basically had no effect on Cooper.

"This is becoming much easier for me than it was back when you did this at the pool."

Solaris could feel Oliver's presence as... regressed, in a lot of ways. Whatever had happened before the Architects sealed his body in the egg, his spiritual form had deteriorated.

Solaris' words, however, allowed the form to slowly retake shape.

"One of you... you mean... is this an Ascension? I was told about them as a child... a servitor gaining a more powerful form... but... I did not imagine the risks..."

Oliver's form inside the egg seemed to reassume that of the winged kobold he had been... with a few changes. Instead of a mere prismatic sheen, his scales were now iridescent opal.

"I don't know how you knew I needed assistance... but thanks. It seems... I was meant to ascend all the way. Solaris... is my body supposed to feel... completely ethereal....?"

Parts of Oliver's body were developing a second color of scales due to Solaris' influence. What color were they?
*They were turquoise like the gem* “oh I’m not trying to this time I think they are a secondary powers to my light powers”

Universe

Once the Warthog made it onto Shagohod, Aeternus started looking for a panel or something he could pry off in order to find a panel that would let him shut off the Hellfire armaments. He eventually found something.

"....oh great... one of THESE...."

There were five different circuit modules that, if all were disarmed, would stop the launch. Aeternus studied them quickly.

"I see wires... a keypad with strange symbols... a blinking light with a frequency... a set of letter wheels..... oh no no no, not THIS stupid homonyms contraption! I HATE these things!"
*A green and white dragon shows up his name was cerebrus god of knowledge* cerebrus:”Need some knowledge?”