• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Andromedan Orbiting Operations Center (and offworld adventures)

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
"Maybe me and Kronos."

Naturally, the only response he got was from a certain otter with heart patterns that was now starting to reek. He looked like he was moving slightly slower than Universe, but overall the time stop basically had no effect on Cooper.

"This is becoming much easier for me than it was back when you did this at the pool."

Solaris could feel Oliver's presence as... regressed, in a lot of ways. Whatever had happened before the Architects sealed his body in the egg, his spiritual form had deteriorated.

Solaris' words, however, allowed the form to slowly retake shape.

"One of you... you mean... is this an Ascension? I was told about them as a child... a servitor gaining a more powerful form... but... I did not imagine the risks..."

Oliver's form inside the egg seemed to reassume that of the winged kobold he had been... with a few changes. Instead of a mere prismatic sheen, his scales were now iridescent opal.

"I don't know how you knew I needed assistance... but thanks. It seems... I was meant to ascend all the way. Solaris... is my body supposed to feel... completely ethereal....?"

Parts of Oliver's body were developing a second color of scales due to Solaris' influence. What color were they?
“yes you are now a Celestial dragon”

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
*A green and white dragon shows up his name was cerebrus god of knowledge* cerebrus:”Need some knowledge?”
Aeternus was flabbergasted. How, exactly, had another dragon god gotten through the anti-magic mist when he was the gate master and even his gates had trouble?

Then it occurred to him. This was Cerebrus. Cerebrus must have homed in on his previous telepathic signals' location and followed him at a run. Winding paths would likely be little trouble for the god of knowledge... and fitness manuals would probably be part of the guy's study too. Geometry and physics to know how to get on the back of a tank as well. It would certainly explain how he only managed to show up in the nick of time.

"Your timing could not have been better. AI and bomb manuals would be within your domain. It'd probably be child's play for you to know where the means of controlling the AI is on board this thing. Disable the AI of the Shagohod first, I can't concentrate on this disarm while it's jostling about and we need to stay steady for bomb defusing."

Last edited:

Universe

Aeternus was flabbergasted. How, exactly, had another dragon god gotten through the anti-magic mist when he was the gate master and even his gates had trouble?

Then it occurred to him. This was Cerebrus. Cerebrus must have homed in on his previous telepathic signals' location and followed him at a run. Winding paths would likely be little trouble for the god of knowledge... and fitness manuals would probably be part of the guy's study too. Geometry and physics to know how to get on the back of a tank as well. It would certainly explain how he only managed to show up in the nick of time.

"Your timing could not have been better. AI and bomb manuals would be within your domain. It'd probably be child's play for you to know where the means of controlling the AI is on board this thing. Disable the AI of the Shagohod first, I can't concentrate on this disarm while it's jostling about and we need to stay steady for bomb defusing."
*He looks at the AI and disables it with ease* Cerebrus:”Done give me something harder”

Firuthi Dragovic

*They were turquoise like the gem* “oh I’m not trying to this time I think they are a secondary powers to my light powers”
"Interesting. A connection between time and light, huh? You still want to be careful not to overdo it even if it is secondary."
“yes you are now a Celestial dragon”
"This is... quite an experience. I remember the way you described celestial dragons to Aurora... let me see if I can construct a body..."

Oliver attempted to will his body into taking physical form within the egg. It'd be a tight enough fit that he might actually crack the egg in the process, but a physical form is generally much better for interacting with the world anyways.

It was time for him to emerge.

Last edited:

Universe

"Interesting. A connection between time and light, huh? You still want to be careful not to overdo it even if it is secondary."

"This is... quite an experience. I remember the way you described celestial dragons to Aurora... let me see if I can construct a body..."

Oliver attempted to will his body into taking physical form within the egg. It'd be a tight enough fit that he might actually crack the egg in the process, but a physical form is generally much better for interacting with the world anyways.

It was time for him to emerge.
*Solaris smiles sadly*

The.Fluff.Boat.RP

Ahrakas got to his feet and tried to make sense of his surroundings. He faintly heard Aeternus give him telepathic commands. He looked to his side and found an intact Warthog to the side. He ran over to it, and after quickly finding the keys raced it towards Aeternus's position.
He arrived just in time to see Vulcan Raven launch a flare in the air. Suddenly the flare caused the area to be filled with pink dust. He drove past Aeternus, grabbed him, and put him in the drivers seat as he revved the Warthog into high gear.

That was an anti magic flare. Lucifer banned anti magic weapons because they interfere with Temporal Lords and other entities abilities to use our abilities.
Do you still have the capabilities to man that turrent?
As soon as Ahrakas said that Shagohod burst into the adjacent hallway and Vulcan Raven began unleashing his machine gun fire.

Zadkiel raised his eyes in interest.
Peace through violence, eh? That means he is either a great leader or a tyrant. I look forward to seeing your leader and seeing what kind of man he is.
"The Dark Lord has ruled with impunity since before our records were even created. His armies conquered all before him. Now our world is a desolate waste, the cornerstone on which he shall build his empire."
*we approach a figure clad in battle armor atop a throne I'm the keep of the mighty fortress.*
"I have come, Sihkethelon The Great, my master for all eternity. My lord, I bring friends who wish to treat with you and the Dark Lord."
"Bow" *i whisper*

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
Once the Warthog made it onto Shagohod, Aeternus started looking for a panel or something he could pry off in order to find a panel that would let him shut off the Hellfire armaments. He eventually found something.

"....oh great... one of THESE...."

There were five different circuit modules that, if all were disarmed, would stop the launch. Aeternus studied them quickly.

"I see wires... a keypad with strange symbols... a blinking light with a frequency... a set of letter wheels..... oh no no no, not THIS stupid homonyms contraption! I HATE these things!"
If it is of any assistance I speak a wide variety of Earth languages stretching from Quenya to Tuvan. Perhaps this knowledge may be of some assistance.
*A green and white dragon shows up his name was cerebrus god of knowledge* cerebrus:”Need some knowledge?”
How convenient. You dragons really get around. Pleased to receive your assistance.
"The Dark Lord has ruled with impunity since before our records were even created. His armies conquered all before him. Now our world is a desolate waste, the cornerstone on which he shall build his empire."
*we approach a figure clad in battle armor atop a throne I'm the keep of the mighty fortress.*
"I have come, Sihkethelon The Great, my master for all eternity. My lord, I bring friends who wish to treat with you and the Dark Lord."
"Bow" *i whisper*
Zadkiel and Sapphira graciously bowed. Me and my assistant Sapphira are truly honored to be in your presence O great one. We humbly ask that we speak with your master.

Firuthi Dragovic

*He looks at the AI and disables it with ease* Cerebrus:”Done give me something harder”
*Cerebrus had disabled the AI with ease as he had invented them^
If it is of any assistance I speak a wide variety of Earth languages stretching from Quenya to Tuvan. Perhaps this knowledge may be of some assistance.
How convenient. You dragons really get around. Pleased to receive your assistance.
"It will help immensely. Cerebrus, it's a K-tane 241 detonator being used to control the launch. Of the five modules, I already got the password... one..."

Aeternus wobbled a little. One of the five lights on the detonator, the one on the letter wheel module, was green - the word "world" spelled out on the wheels.

"...is it just me or..."

Anyone looking would realize Aeternus had quite a few more wounds than just the shredded wings. Mostly getting clipped by bullets in a shallow way, but they led to him bleeding pretty badly. Aeternus suddenly noticed the wounds on his arms, and a bit of blood dripped into his eye from a shallow cut on his head.

"Ahrakas... I need you to take over as defuser... Call out the bomb details... to Cerebrus, you two can work together... to defuse this... my sight is... blurring too much... to see clearly..."

Aeternus staggered back to give Ahrakas some room. He was looking like he was dizzy.

"...I think the blinking light one.... is Morse code...."

Firuthi Dragovic

*I stopped glowing and time went back to normal they then realized Neptune was standing right there and his scale colors were aquamarine the gem of the sea*
"My apologies, Neptune, we've been following crisis after crisis. It kind of gave us little time to think."

"Which is kind of sad as you provided one of the most important things given our current forms."

"In fact this whole thing started when Kurt and I tried to go for a swim at a party."

"We kind of got dragged into a crisis at that pool and it's been nonstop chaos since."

"Maybe we can actually get some peace on this ship."

*Solaris smiles sadly*
Oliver emerged from the egg. He tested his teeth on the eggshell before fully climbing out - a habit of just-hatching kobolds. Despite Oliver still retaining the size of his winged kobold form, Solaris knew Oliver looked a bit more regal than a winged kobold on account of his new celestial dragon nature.... but this was the first time the Architects saw Oliver in his opal-and-turquoise glory.

"Welcome to your new life, kid. How do you feel?"

"It's an honor, for sure."

Oliver went to hug Solaris... his head was probably at Solaris' waist level so it was more like hugging a leg. How tall was he compared to Sol?

A green rabbit and a red rabbit entered the spot where the dragons and otters were meeting. Both wore very slim power armor, styled to match their natural fur, and had blasters at their hips. The green one had a carrot in his mouth as if it were a cigar. He took the carrot out.

"Okay, which of you is Universe?"

"Because we're supposed to help you with a mission apparently."

"Jackson and Saxon Buckshot, ace pilots and gunners of the Botein region, at your service."

"Just let us know where we need to be."

Last edited:

Universe

"My apologies, Neptune, we've been following crisis after crisis. It kind of gave us little time to think."

"Which is kind of sad as you provided one of the most important things given our current forms."

"In fact this whole thing started when Kurt and I tried to go for a swim at a party."

"We kind of got dragged into a crisis at that pool and it's been nonstop chaos since."

"Maybe we can actually get some peace on this ship."

Oliver emerged from the egg. He tested his teeth on the eggshell before fully climbing out - a habit of just-hatching kobolds. Despite Oliver still retaining the size of his winged kobold form, Solaris knew Oliver looked a bit more regal than a winged kobold on account of his new celestial dragon nature.... but this was the first time the Architects saw Oliver in his opal-and-turquoise glory.

"Welcome to your new life, kid. How do you feel?"

"It's an honor, for sure."

Oliver went to hug Solaris... his head was probably at Solaris' waist level so it was more like hugging a leg. How tall was he compared to Sol?

A green rabbit and a red rabbit entered the spot where the dragons and otters were meeting. Both wore very slim power armor, styled to match their natural fur, and had blasters at their hips. The green one had a carrot in his mouth as if it were a cigar. He took the carrot out.

"Okay, which of you is Universe?"

"Because we're supposed to help you with a mission apparently."

"Jackson and Saxon Buckshot, ace pilots and gunners of the Botein region, at your service."

"Just let us know where we need to be."
*I flinched*

Universe

"It will help immensely. Cerebrus, it's a K-tane 241 detonator being used to control the launch. Of the five modules, I already got the password... one..."

Aeternus wobbled a little. One of the five lights on the detonator, the one on the letter wheel module, was green - the word "world" spelled out on the wheels.

"...is it just me or..."

Anyone looking would realize Aeternus had quite a few more wounds than just the shredded wings. Mostly getting clipped by bullets in a shallow way, but they led to him bleeding pretty badly. Aeternus suddenly noticed the wounds on his arms, and a bit of blood dripped into his eye from a shallow cut on his head.

"Ahrakas... I need you to take over as defuser... Call out the bomb details... to Cerebrus, you two can work together... to defuse this... my sight is... blurring too much... to see clearly..."

Aeternus staggered back to give Ahrakas some room. He was looking like he was dizzy.

Cerebrus:”Should I contact Lunaris?”

Universe

"...is it just me or..."

*Cerebrus figured out the Morse code effortlessly*

Firuthi Dragovic

Cerebrus:”Should I contact Lunaris?”
"Not until... the bomb is defused. That... takes priority...."

Aeternus sat down and glanced around in his woozy state.

"It's a... Hellfire bomb.... it'll destroy... station and planet... if it detonates...."

Firuthi Dragovic

*I flinched*
Jackson, the green rabbit, shrugged and addressed Universe.

"Lord Taonoui wasn't clear on what your mission was, only that she was certain it was vital."

"This isn't going to be one of those dragons-only kinds of deals, is it?"

"We fought amphibian armies with the Corsairs in Rukbat, and we were part of the most successful strike team when a turtle army with alpha and omega symbols attacked our home. Trust me, we're ready for whatever your mission throws at us."

"Even psychological. Those toad deployer units still leave mental scars on a lot of our people, but not the Buckshots."

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore

"...is it just me or..."

*Cerebrus figured out the Morse code effortlessly*
"Not until... the bomb is defused. That... takes priority...."

Aeternus sat down and glanced around in his woozy state.

"It's a... Hellfire bomb.... it'll destroy... station and planet... if it detonates...."
Ahrakas stared at the controls for a minute. That homonym cipher. I know the answers to it. He input a series of names and domains into the controls.
These names, they are all Temporal Lords who died in the Dawn War fighting the Celestial Dragons, one of whom was my father.
I think that should do it.

Firuthi Dragovic

Ahrakas stared at the controls for a minute. That homonym cipher. I know the answers to it. He input a series of names and domains into the controls.
These names, they are all Temporal Lords who died in the Dawn War fighting the Celestial Dragons, one of whom was my father.
I think that should do it.
Between Ahrakas's actions and Cerebrus's knowledge, they were able to get the remaining modules for the Hellfire munitions' detonator disarmed.

All was quiet.

"And to think... here we are.... side by side now... just what happened that... led to a truce....?"

A message came up on Ahrakas' communicator.

High Imperator, we found them! We found the survivors! How are things up there?

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
Between Ahrakas's actions and Cerebrus's knowledge, they were able to get the remaining modules for the Hellfire munitions' detonator disarmed.

All was quiet.

"And to think... here we are.... side by side now... just what happened that... led to a truce....?"

A message came up on Ahrakas' communicator.

High Imperator, we found them! We found the survivors! How are things up there?
We thought we won the war, know we know that you all went into hiding. I was there in the final battle, I wish I could have saved him. He looked down and you could tell bad memories were being relived.
He turned his attention to the message.

We shut down Shagohod. The planet is safe.

Firuthi Dragovic

We thought we won the war, know we know that you all went into hiding. I was there in the final battle, I wish I could have saved him. He looked down and you could tell bad memories were being relived.
He turned his attention to the message.

We shut down Shagohod. The planet is safe.
"And now... we have something... severe happening... that required we... come out of the woodwork."

Ahrakas received another message. This time it was the voice of Lord Taonoui.

"Affirmative. We're going to land and be a while administering relief. How many can your cruiser hold? We're thinking of sending the Architects, dragons, and Jackson and Saxon Buckshot with you. It's looking like 14-15 individuals.... what? The orange one's saying regroup on Thulcan-7. Do you know that world?"

"You know... part of me wants... wants you to.... find a secure spot... to send the bomb.... for study. This can't... be the only one.... left... Cerebrus... you can... call Lunaris now...."

Universe

"And now... we have something... severe happening... that required we... come out of the woodwork."

"Affirmative. We're going to land and be a while administering relief. How many can your cruiser hold? We're thinking of sending the Architects, dragons, and Jackson and Saxon Buckshot with you. It's looking like 14-15 individuals.... what? The orange one's saying regroup on Thulcan-7. Do you know that world?"

"You know... part of me wants... wants you to.... find a secure spot... to send the bomb.... for study. This can't... be the only one.... left... Cerebrus... you can... call Lunaris now...."
Cerebrus:”He’s on his way” *The Universe 7 came out of a wormhole* Cerebrus:”Correction he’s already here I’ve always loved that ship”

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore

Its a personal cruiser but it can probably fit around 20 people.