• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Andromedan Orbiting Operations Center (and offworld adventures)

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
Yes, Lucifer did get a book from them. It should be in his private quarters back at the Imperial Palace.

If you can remember tell me exactly what you saw in your dream.
*Sol appears on the ship next to Palvin*
“hello.”
"Up on the cot here, Sol. I'm probably going to need a hug when this is over."

Pavlin, still curled up, looked at Ahrakas.

"Okay.... let me see... a few things faded already, but I was the only one who hadn't had their nature manipulated yet. I was thinking of myself as an 'Old One'. Belittling a species called the 'Dawn Dragons' for daring to confine me with morals. Two dragons named Heremus and Agonce were talking about me - apparently I'd resisted all attempts at having my nature changed. They muttered the name of a seal... heated a branding iron... and in my arrogance, I didn't realize they'd overcome their mental weakness. They branded me... and I felt my form being mutated... then.... then I heard a strange chant... Alfa kai Omega, Protos kai Teleftaios, Archi kai Telos? I don't know what it means... I do know... someone was imploring me to 'restore' them.... I can't remember the name of the seal or the look of the brand-"

"Yipe!"

Oriana had woken up, and immediately on opening her eyes, she had been looking at the bloodied writing and drawing on the wall. She immediately hid fully under the covers and started shivering.

"....I.... dare not look... save a picture of it, Ahrakas... it may be important..."

Pavlin's tears would not stop flowing.

"....I'm scared... I'm really scared of how this is going to turn out.... but when we answer this... we may finally be able to push towards paradise... not just the one the dragons want... but one we can all have...."

Pavlin adjusted his position, ready to hug Sol.

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!

"Okay.... let me see... a few things faded already, but I was the only one who hadn't had their nature manipulated yet. I was thinking of myself as an 'Old One'. Belittling a species called the 'Dawn Dragons' for daring to confine me with morals. Two dragons named Heremus and Agonce were talking about me - apparently I'd resisted all attempts at having my nature changed. They muttered the name of a seal... heated a branding iron... and in my arrogance, I didn't realize they'd overcome their mental weakness. They branded me... and I felt my form being mutated... then.... then I heard a strange chant... Alfa kai Omega, Protos kai Teleftaios, Archi kai Telos? I don't know what it means... I do know... someone was imploring me to 'restore' them.... I can't remember the name of the seal or the look of the brand-"

"Yipe!"

Oriana had woken up, and immediately on opening her eyes, she had been looking at the bloodied writing and drawing on the wall. She immediately hid fully under the covers and started shivering.

"....I.... dare not look... save a picture of it, Ahrakas... it may be important..."

"....I'm scared... I'm really scared of how this is going to turn out.... but when we answer this... we may finally be able to push towards paradise... not just the one the dragons want... but one we can all have...."

Ahrakas grabbed his datapad and took a scan of the symbol Pavlin had drawn.
Those words, you heard, they are of earths greek language, they translate to "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."
Ahrakas washed the symbol from the wall.
Solaris, what do you know about "Dawn Dragons", perhaps they were early Celestial Dragons or early precursors to your race?

Firuthi Dragovic

*Solaris sighed*
“he’s my brother”
Aurum: "Your brother? Wow, I had no idea the dragon gods were a close-knit family. Every time I've seen depictions of gods as family, it's been.... less than stellar."

More and more statue pieces arrived. There were finally enough pieces to recreate one statue. There was also a fourth dragon head. Solaris recognized it, and he may have respected that sibling, but he'd remember that quite a few who knew the dragons got nervous any time that dragon showed up.

Aurum: "Looks like that's all of the dragon heads. We're working on the rest of the pieces."

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe

"Yipe!"

*Sol hugs him*

Universe

Those words, you heard, they are of earths greek language, they translate to "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."
Solaris, what do you know about "Dawn Dragons", perhaps they were early Celestial Dragons or early precursors to your race?
“they are dragons we have fought and imprisoned back during the first reality I have been trying to fix this and the inhabitants of this reality aren’t helping until you five showed up”

Last edited:

Universe

Aurum: "Your brother? Wow, I had no idea the dragon gods were a close-knit family. Every time I've seen depictions of gods as family, it's been.... less than stellar."

More and more statue pieces arrived. There were finally enough pieces to recreate one statue. There was also a fourth dragon head. Solaris recognized it, and he may have respected that sibling, but he'd remember that quite a few who knew the dragons got nervous any time that dragon showed up.

Aurum: "Looks like that's all of the dragon heads. We're working on the rest of the pieces."
“yes he is my brother”

Universe

“sh-shadow”

Firuthi Dragovic

“they are dragons we have fought and imprisoned back during the first reality I have been trying to fix this and the inhabitants of this reality aren’t helping until you five showed up”
"The common inhabitants had been lulled by a corrupt mind, Solaris."

Aeternus's voice suddenly rang in Ahrakas' and Solaris' heads.

"Apologies, Ahrakas, I happened to notice a presence that felt like gnawing termites for a few moments. Is everything alright over there?"

Last edited:

Firuthi Dragovic

“yes he is my brother”
“sh-shadow”
Aurum noted the fourth dragon head.

Aurum: "Is THAT what his name is? We kept wanting to call him Death. I'm trying to imagine what his Great Miracle could be if Lunaris' was healing planets, and all the results come up really disturbing."

....maybe he meant the 'super moves' when he was talking about Great Miracles?

The flow of statue pieces started to slow. There were enough for two statues, and most of the parts of the other two had arrived..

Oliver began to lift parts into the air with magic.

"So.... do we assemble them here? Haul the parts? Either way I'm going to need your help assembling them...."

Last edited:

Firuthi Dragovic

"The Alpha and the Omega?"

Pavlin was more confused than ever.

"I thought that was Kurt's thing, not something I had to be dealing with. I wonder why I'm the one on the receiving end all of a sudden?"

Universe

"The common inhabitants had been lulled by a corrupt mind, Solaris."

Aeternus's voice suddenly rang in Ahrakas' and Solaris' heads.

"Apologies, Ahrakas, I happened to notice a presence that felt like gnawing termites for a few moments. Is everything alright over there?"
“I think the dawn dragons are beginning to rise again and I don’t like this”

Firuthi Dragovic

*Sol hugs Palvin whimpering*
Pavlin hugged Sol back, still crying.

“I think the dawn dragons are beginning to rise again and I don’t like this”
"THE DAWN DRAGONS?!?"

Ahrakas and Solaris could mentally hear, in their minds, what I can only describe as an off-key version of the trumpets of Jericho. It was faint for now.

"I remember them. One of the twelve Vile Dragon species. They visually look rooster-like and are perhaps the worst of the species. I've had to maintain their cage for many realities... but I haven't been able to keep up with both Lucifer's antics and the imprisoned dragons at the same time."

The trumpeting grew a bit louder.

"What I know of them is that only their leaders have names. The common foot soldiers have letter and number codes. These guys... they are living proof that empathy has a dark side. Their twisted version of empathy means the soldiers are completely loyal to their leadership and will come up with every excuse not to see reason. It's like the origin of every petty dictator and their cults of personality, amped up to a million. We have only done counter-empathy on them successfully for.... five individuals, I think? The rest we've had no choice but to kill or imprison."

The trumpeting was a bit louder still.

"They caused us so much grief last time.... we may in fact be able to destroy them for good if they emerge this time, as we are MUCH better armed and way more in number than before. Same with the other eleven - we might be able to put an end to the Vile Dragon breeds permanently now. But I don't know if we can take them and Lucifer's weapons on at the same time."

Last edited:

Firuthi Dragovic

*I teleported on to the ship screaming in agony my wings falling off and I looked terrible*
Cooper woke up at that moment.

"What's with the- Universe?!? What happened to your wings?"

Just as soon as the evil feeling that had caused this to Universe was there, it passed to some place else.

Firuthi Dragovic

*I then passed out*
"Not again. Come on, Sol, let's combine our efforts."

Pavlin, tears still flowing from his eyes, pointed, and a star of purifying light manifested above Universe, attempting to purge whatever had afflicted him.

"....strange...."

Firuthi Dragovic

*I woke up weak*
"Sol, I need a bit of help adjusting this star's light to recovery instead of purification."

Pavlin still had an arm around Sol as he addressed Universe.

"The Dawn Dragons, Universe. You've been around at least two realities by now. Has the name ever come up in that time?"

Pavlin hesitated.

"And please put your wings back on, I think Sol is scared of your wingless look."

Universe

"Sol, I need a bit of help adjusting this star's light to recovery instead of purification."

Pavlin still had an arm around Sol as he addressed Universe.

"The Dawn Dragons, Universe. You've been around at least two realities by now. Has the name ever come up in that time?"

Pavlin hesitated.

"And please put your wings back on, I think Sol is scared of your wingless look."
*My wings regenerated* “I think dad mentioned them at one point they were evil dragons who thought they were gods and that angered my dad and Uncles and Aunts so they Imprisoned them he never said where”

Firuthi Dragovic

*My wings regenerated* “I think dad mentioned them at one point”
"They seem to be the link between my original body and my time as Solstice. And every second of the Dawn Dragons' presence horrifies me."

Pavlin's tears finally slowed.

"I still have so many questions. Why would the Dawn Dragons push their brand of empathy on me and the others? Why does their form of empathy reek of so much malevolence? And... what did you Celestial Dragons do to make empathy tolerable, even pleasing?"

Universe

"They seem to be the link between my original body and my time as Solstice. And every second of the Dawn Dragons' presence horrifies me."

Pavlin's tears finally slowed.

"I still have so many questions. Why would the Dawn Dragons push their brand of empathy on me and the others? Why does their form of empathy reek of so much malevolence? And... what did you Celestial Dragons do to make empathy tolerable, even pleasing?"
*I needed to sit down*

Firuthi Dragovic

*I needed to sit down*
Oriana emerged from under the covers. She had stopped shaking.

"Wait... evil dragons?"

"That wasn't just evil by morals, Oriana. I didn't think much of it because I was trying to enjoy a dream involving Nysir teaching me, but that was a malevolence unlike anything I ever remembered seeing in my lifetimes. And these guys have empathy? That is terrifying."

Universe

Oriana emerged from under the covers. She had stopped shaking.

"Wait... evil dragons?"

"That wasn't just evil by morals, Oriana. I didn't think much of it because I was trying to enjoy a dream involving Nysir teaching me, but that was a malevolence unlike anything I ever remembered seeing in my lifetimes. And these guys have empathy? That is terrifying."
*I looked like I was about to throw up*

Firuthi Dragovic

*I looked like I was about to throw up*
"THE DAWN DRAGONS?!?"

Ahrakas and Solaris could mentally hear, in their minds, what I can only describe as an off-key version of the trumpets of Jericho. It was faint for now.

"I remember them. One of the twelve Vile Dragon species. They visually look rooster-like and are perhaps the worst of the species. I've had to maintain their cage for many realities... but I haven't been able to keep up with both Lucifer's antics and the imprisoned dragons at the same time."

The trumpeting grew a bit louder.

"What I know of them is that only their leaders have names. The common foot soldiers have letter and number codes. These guys... they are living proof that empathy has a dark side. Their twisted version of empathy means the soldiers are completely loyal to their leadership and will come up with every excuse not to see reason. It's like the origin of every petty dictator and their cults of personality, amped up to a million. We have only done counter-empathy on them successfully for.... five individuals, I think? The rest we've had no choice but to kill or imprison."

The trumpeting was a bit louder still.

"They caused us so much grief last time.... we may in fact be able to destroy them for good if they emerge this time, as we are MUCH better armed and way more in number than before. Same with the other eleven - we might be able to put an end to the Vile Dragon breeds permanently now. But I don't know if we can take them and Lucifer's weapons on at the same time."
Not helping Universe's nausea was the fact that, much like Ahrakas and Solaris, Universe could also hear the off-key trumpets of Jericho now. And Aeternus' voice, which was starting to lose some of its coherency.

"Twelve breeds of Viles... so much misery not just for us... but for... for EVERY non-dragon of that first reality.... the Viles.... Th.... They were how our paradise got ruined!..."