• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Andromedan Orbiting Operations Center (and offworld adventures)

The.Fluff.Boat.RP

Zadkiel and Sapphira graciously bowed. Me and my assistant Sapphira are truly honored to be in your presence O great one. We humbly ask that we speak with your master.
"Lat may nagraufrom, zur dragons.
Naan lat kul nar ishi a vend u baj za shag"
The figure boomed, in a tongue most foul.

His eyes bore into their souls, searching, seeking. Black. Lidless. Full of naught but the void.

"You may rise, honored dragons.
But you are not in a place to make this request."
Radio translated, shakily.

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
“hello brother I’m here to heal you if I can Cerebrus already told me about the anti magic flare I hate Anti-magic weapons I thought we had gotten rid of them luckily I am one of the forces of Nature life Solaris is Creation Nydos is Destruction and Cerebrus Is immune due to some way only he knows about Kronos is Time and Universe Is Truth and light light cannot be stopped”

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
"Lat may nagraufrom, zur dragons.
Naan lat kul nar ishi a vend u baj za shag"
The figure boomed, in a tongue most foul.

His eyes bore into their souls, searching, seeking. Black. Lidless. Full of naught but the void.

"You may rise, honored dragons.
But you are not in a place to make this request."
Radio translated, shakily.
Zadkiel defiantly stood up. I will let you know that I am older than all of your forefathers, It is best that you remember that. Now what do your people have to offer ours?

The.Fluff.Boat.RP

"Lat brus a glob laam!"
The figure stood. He reached out and called upon the power of his master to twist your bodies in unthinkable ways
"hontum amol lat flas u the bubhosh sharbtur ob izubu burz goth!!"

"You have a foolish tongue.
Be careful how you speak to the greatest servant of the dark lord"
Radio translated, quaking in fear.

The Dark figure pointed at Zadkiel.
"Lat flas ob fuk u thrak u lat, rad lat golm asgaja for izishu.
izg golm lat ta-hum agh khlaar lat. Agh lat igu izish.
Latob nukhud ghashan, flas sha gakh"

"You speak of power to bestow upon you, yet you offer nothing for us.
I offer you entry and grant you an audience. And you treat me with insults.
For your next word, speak with care"

He released the spell and spoke softer, as he sat back on his throne.
"Ghung nar lat thrak latob fund."

"Else you should meet your doom."

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
"Lat brus a glob laam!"
The figure stood. He reached out and called upon the power of his master to twist your bodies in unthinkable ways
"hontum amol lat flas u the bubhosh sharbtur ob izubu burz goth!!"

"You have a foolish tongue.
Be careful how you speak to the greatest servant of the dark lord"
Radio translated, quaking in fear.

The Dark figure pointed at Zadkiel.
"Lat flas ob fuk u thrak u lat, rad lat golm asgaja for izishu.
izg golm lat ta-hum agh khlaar lat. Agh lat igu izish.
Latob nukhud ghashan, flas sha gakh"

"You speak of power to bestow upon you, yet you offer nothing for us.
I offer you entry and grant you an audience. And you treat me with insults.
For your next word, speak with care"

He released the spell and spoke softer, as he sat back on his throne.
"Ghung nar lat thrak latob fund."

"Else you should meet your doom."
We come bearing gifts of our bounteous harvests and knowledge of philosophy and the arts. I believe our cultures can create a new renaissance.

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
Cerebrus:”He’s on his way” *The Universe 7 came out of a wormhole* Cerebrus:”Correction he’s already here I’ve always loved that ship”
*I was on board too and Lunaris and I checked the quantum teleportation systems Alpha told me they were a okay*
*I had Alpha beam Lunaris down to heal Aeternus the teleportation beam looks like something straight out of Thor*
“hello brother I’m here to heal you if I can Cerebrus already told me about the anti magic flare I hate Anti-magic weapons I thought we had gotten rid of them luckily I am one of the forces of Nature life Solaris is Creation Nydos is Destruction and Cerebrus Is immune due to some way only he knows about Kronos is Time and Universe Is Truth and light light cannot be stopped”
Aeternus looked at Lunaris as he was being healed. It actually would turn out to be a pretty easy healing scenario, all things considered - most of the cuts were shallow near-misses from bullets. The wings would take the longest time, having taken direct hits from numerous machine-gun caliber bullets, but a lot of it was the connecting skin and only a few hit the wing bones and muscles.

"The anti-magic mainly got rid of my secondary mind-split trick. And it doesn't actually stop me from making gates and barriers, it only erodes them, especially if I'm passive about maintaining them. I just... the machine moved way faster than I was expecting, and even I can only think so fast."

Aeternus chuckled.

"Oh, the irony... in an attempt to diversify my talents, it turns out I have the weakest grip on my core focus out of the entire pantheon. Mortals, and beings like Ahrakas, might not think so, but it seems single-minded focus better suits a dragon god."

He looked a bit shameful.

"Whose... was the mind-split trick, originally? Was it Nysir, the goddess of mischief? Was it you, Cerebrus? Or... was this skill the property of Marendar, the late God of Echoes? I could see Universe learning to body-split as a part of light refraction, but not a full consciousness separation like I was attempting."

Aeternus glanced at Ahrakas.

"I do think Shagohod should be moved off the station given Formosa's... fragile cultural state. Can you have your people see if there's a barren research planet they could put this on?"

Last edited:

Firuthi Dragovic

Its a personal cruiser but it can probably fit around 20 people.
"Well, not everyone on yours then. Maybe you take the Architects, Jackson and Saxon. The dragons go on the other ship, the one that just undocked and bolted off towards the station."

Taonoui hesitated over the intercom.

"By the way, do you know an Oliver? It seems that in order to save his life, the Architects and one of the dragons had to turn him into a celestial dragon. Think he's going to remember anything about-"

"I don't know what she's on about, but I remember my mortal life just fine. A lot of weapons oppressing that home... and some kind of Project?"

"Ahrakas.... I know you want to put an end to this case. We're not ready to go after Project Lazarus. At the very least, the guy who killed Lucifer last time needs to be in on this mission and he's undergoing a body scan."

"We all came to an agreement that regrouping on Thulcan-7's the best bet. Finish up whatever you're doing on that station and then we should make our way."

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
"Well, not everyone on yours then. Maybe you take the Architects, Jackson and Saxon. The dragons go on the other ship, the one that just undocked and bolted off towards the station."

Taonoui hesitated over the intercom.

"By the way, do you know an Oliver? It seems that in order to save his life, the Architects and one of the dragons had to turn him into a celestial dragon. Think he's going to remember anything about-"

"I don't know what she's on about, but I remember my mortal life just fine. A lot of weapons oppressing that home... and some kind of Project?"

"Ahrakas.... I know you want to put an end to this case. We're not ready to go after Project Lazarus. At the very least, the guy who killed Lucifer last time needs to be in on this mission and he's undergoing a body scan."

"We all came to an agreement that regrouping on Thulcan-7's the best bet. Finish up whatever you're doing on that station and then we should make our way."
Ahrakas turned to Aeternus and Cerebus. Im opening a portal to my ship. With all the destruction I am not so sure this station is too safe.

Firuthi Dragovic

Ahrakas turned to Aeternus and Cerebus. Im opening a portal to my ship. With all the destruction I am not so sure this station is too safe.
Aeternus shrugged.

"Long as it doesn't fall on Formosa itself... especially with all the armament in here."

Aeternus looked at Cerebrus.

"I had an idea, just to make sure the Hellfire bomb and Shagohod don't get into the wrong hands... once Ahrakas and the rest of us clear out of the ship... are you thinking what I'm thinking? I think someone would enjoy personally destroying one of Lucifer's contraptions. Let's just make sure they atomize it so it doesn't cause issues for the planet below."

Aeternus looked back at Ahrakas.

"Last call. If there's nothing else you want on this station, go back to your ship. Cerebrus and I will board the Teutonic and make sure the Architects get on board your ship. We'll decide from there."

He glanced at Lunaris.

"Lunaris, you can go back on the Universe-7 or the Teutonic. I think I'll be okay. We'll decide our gameplan from there, whether we go investigate that sleeping dragon Universe was talking about or meet up with them on Thulcan-7."

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
Aeternus shrugged.

"Long as it doesn't fall on Formosa itself... especially with all the armament in here."

Aeternus looked at Cerebrus.

"I had an idea, just to make sure the Hellfire bomb and Shagohod don't get into the wrong hands... once Ahrakas and the rest of us clear out of the ship... are you thinking what I'm thinking? I think someone would enjoy personally destroying one of Lucifer's contraptions. Let's just make sure they atomize it so it doesn't cause issues for the planet below."

Aeternus looked back at Ahrakas.

"Last call. If there's nothing else you want on this station, go back to your ship. Cerebrus and I will board the Teutonic and make sure the Architects get on board your ship. We'll decide from there."

He glanced at Lunaris.

"Lunaris, you can go back on the Universe-7 or the Teutonic. I think I'll be okay. We'll decide our gameplan from there, whether we go investigate that sleeping dragon Universe was talking about or meet up with them on Thulcan-7."
Ahrakas got aboard his ship and prepared for the long journey to Thulcan 7. He typed a message to captain Taonoui, Send recovery team for Shagohod and Hellfire missile.

Firuthi Dragovic

Ahrakas got aboard his ship and prepared for the long journey to Thulcan 7. He typed a message to captain Taonoui, Send recovery team for Shagohod and Hellfire missile.
Aeternus opened a portal to the Teutonic. He then opened more portals and, in a safer part of Ahrakas's ship, the five Architects and the green and red rabbit officers Jackson and Saxon arrived. He made sure to hold a portal open for Cerebrus and Lunaris afterwards - if all the dragons wanted to regroup on the Universe-7, he'd adjust portals accordingly.

On board the Teutonic, Taonoui read Ahrakas' message out loud.

"Recovery team, huh...?"

Having just caught that, Aeternus sent out a telepathic message to the other dragon gods, making sure to get Nydos in particular.

"I wanted to give you something to destroy, Nydos... but it looks like they want to recover the Shagohod and its bomb for study. Let them. They're trying to clean up their own mess here. Once they do, the station itself should probably be rendered unusable... in a way that won't threaten the planet below. The last owners deleted pretty much any trace of useful data and there's no survivors. When Formosa's ready for space travel again we can help them recreate a station if they want it."

Taonoui, for her part, sent a message to the Imperium asking for a recovery team and sent a response to Ahrakas.

"I've sent for a recovery team. I think one of the dragons got a wicked gleam in their eyes so I have to hope they get there fast."

Last edited:

The.Fluff.Boat.RP

We come bearing gifts of our bounteous harvests and knowledge of philosophy and the arts. I believe our cultures can create a new renaissance.
"Arts agh philosophy kul nar za amut kul ishi ushd katu."
The figure tapped his chin thoughtfully.
"latob golm baj izish us.
lufut kul nar shatog izg gimb"
He began to remove his Helmet.

"Arts and philosophy is not anything we have heard of before.
Your offer gives us pause to consider.
War is not the path I see for us in the future."

"Ghung lat kul krimp tarthur burz goth, snu lat kul nar goth"
His helmet comes off, and he lays it on a table, to reveal a massive wolf's head.
"izg thrak lat fuk tuk dush agh a bubhosh ushtar" He gives an icy smile.

"If you are also bound by the dark lord, then you are not an enemy.
I will share with you, my power that is of strong magic and my great army."

Last edited:

Universe

Aeternus looked at Lunaris as he was being healed. It actually would turn out to be a pretty easy healing scenario, all things considered - most of the cuts were shallow near-misses from bullets. The wings would take the longest time, having taken direct hits from numerous machine-gun caliber bullets, but a lot of it was the connecting skin and only a few hit the wing bones and muscles.

"The anti-magic mainly got rid of my secondary mind-split trick. And it doesn't actually stop me from making gates and barriers, it only erodes them, especially if I'm passive about maintaining them. I just... the machine moved way faster than I was expecting, and even I can only think so fast."

Aeternus chuckled.

"Oh, the irony... in an attempt to diversify my talents, it turns out I have the weakest grip on my core focus out of the entire pantheon. Mortals, and beings like Ahrakas, might not think so, but it seems single-minded focus better suits a dragon god."

He looked a bit shameful.

"Whose... was the mind-split trick, originally? Was it Nysir, the goddess of mischief? Was it you, Cerebrus? Or... was this skill the property of Marendar, the late God of Echoes? I could see Universe learning to body-split as a part of light refraction, but not a full consciousness separation like I was attempting."

Aeternus glanced at Ahrakas.

"I do think Shagohod should be moved off the station given Formosa's... fragile cultural state. Can you have your people see if there's a barren research planet they could put this on?"
“Nysir she was proud of it got on Shadow’s nerves especially when he was trying to work”

Universe

Aeternus opened a portal to the Teutonic. He then opened more portals and, in a safer part of Ahrakas's ship, the five Architects and the green and red rabbit officers Jackson and Saxon arrived. He made sure to hold a portal open for Cerebrus and Lunaris afterwards - if all the dragons wanted to regroup on the Universe-7, he'd adjust portals accordingly.

On board the Teutonic, Taonoui read Ahrakas' message out loud.

"Recovery team, huh...?"

Having just caught that, Aeternus sent out a telepathic message to the other dragon gods, making sure to get Nydos in particular.

"I wanted to give you something to destroy, Nydos... but it looks like they want to recover the Shagohod and its bomb for study. Let them. They're trying to clean up their own mess here. Once they do, the station itself should probably be rendered unusable... in a way that won't threaten the planet below. The last owners deleted pretty much any trace of useful data and there's no survivors. When Formosa's ready for space travel again we can help them recreate a station if they want it."

Taonoui, for her part, sent a message to the Imperium asking for a recovery team and sent a response to Ahrakas.

"I've sent for a recovery team. I think one of the dragons got a wicked gleam in their eyes so I have to hope they get there fast."
“oh come on give me something to destroy” “Brother you don’t have to always destroy” “sorry brother destroying helps me blow off some steam so to speak”

Firuthi Dragovic

“Nysir she was proud of it got on Shadow’s nerves especially when he was trying to work”
"She can be even prouder. I... found her trick useful when Void was trying to capitalize on the loss of hundreds of guardians. Put myself in multiple places to reinforce the barriers. Wears me out faster than her, though."

Aeternus glanced around.

"I'm... actually trying to remember Marendar's skills. Planned on telling Universe because he is meant to work with Marendar's replacement. I know the late God of Echoes was a master of sound... I know it extended to locating things beyond one's sight... I know he could pull off an 'energy echo' where he resonates with the energies of others... but I can't remember some of his other tricks."

Universe

"She can be even prouder. I... found her trick useful when Void was trying to capitalize on the loss of hundreds of guardians. Put myself in multiple places to reinforce the barriers. Wears me out faster than her, though."

Aeternus glanced around.

"I'm... actually trying to remember Marendar's skills. Planned on telling Universe because he is meant to work with Marendar's replacement. I know the late God of Echoes was a master of sound... I know it extended to locating things beyond one's sight... I know he could pull off an 'energy echo' where he resonates with the energies of others... but I can't remember some of his other tricks."
“I think he was also a master of shapeshifting”

Firuthi Dragovic

*I teleported back to the space station*
"So... there was something you said was going on elsewhere... but before that, apparently you have a baby brother now."

Aeternus - and Eclipse, whom Aeternus had secretly portaled in while he was sending the Architects to Ahrakas' ship - stepped aside.

Oliver stepped forward, in his opal and turquoise gleam.

"I don't know the full details, but apparently he was training elements and his aura couldn't handle some really good ones, so the Architects and Solaris intervened."

Universe

"So... there was something you said was going on elsewhere... but before that, apparently you have a baby brother now."

Aeternus - and Eclipse, whom Aeternus had secretly portaled in while he was sending the Architects to Ahrakas' ship - stepped aside.

Oliver stepped forward, in his opal and turquoise gleam.

"I don't know the full details, but apparently he was training elements and his aura couldn't handle some really good ones, so the Architects and Solaris intervened."
*I hugged him* “brother I have another brother you have no idea how much this means to me!”

Last edited: