• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Andromedan Orbiting Operations Center (and offworld adventures)

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
"Concentrate on what? Maybe the rest of the pantheon can help out."

Aeternus glanced to the honestly ragged-looking rabbit officer, then back to Solaris.

"These people have suffered plenty. Our enemies don't recognize that, but we can."
“I’m trying to figure out how to help”

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
“I’m trying to figure out how to help”
Aeternus thought for a second. He had an idea.

Over the celestial dragon mindlink, he sent Cerebrus the image of the clean and pristine planetary hologram he had seen before, when he and Ahrakas were investigating the space station.

"Cerebrus! How much of this is accurate to Formosa's intended design? Maybe we can use this as a map for Solaris' recreation efforts."

Universe

Aeternus thought for a second. He had an idea.

Over the celestial dragon mindlink, he sent Cerebrus the image of the clean and pristine planetary hologram he had seen before, when he and Ahrakas were investigating the space station.

"Cerebrus! How much of this is accurate to Formosa's intended design? Maybe we can use this as a map for Solaris' recreation efforts."
Cerebrus:”It looks accurate”

Firuthi Dragovic

Cerebrus:”It looks accurate”
Aeternus sent the mental image to the other celestial dragon allies, one by one.

"This was what Formosa was supposed to look like. We all have talents that can push towards this vision. Let's do this together."

Universe

Aeternus sent the mental image to the other celestial dragon allies, one by one.

"This was what Formosa was supposed to look like. We all have talents that can push towards this vision. Let's do this together."
“I don’t know how I’m going to do this I’m still traumatized by what happened to Nova”

Firuthi Dragovic

“I don’t know how I’m going to do this I’m still traumatized by what happened to Nova”
"Wait... Nova wasn't always like this?"

Oliver looked at the red and gold dragon, then to Solaris.

"He... wasn't always the type to just randomly attack? What happened? Who was responsible for his current state?"

Universe

"Wait... Nova wasn't always like this?"

Oliver looked at the red and gold dragon, then to Solaris.

"He... wasn't always the type to just randomly attack? What happened? Who was responsible for his current state?"
“I tried to teach him as you can guess it didn’t turn out well he used to be a loving kind sweet dragon”

Firuthi Dragovic

“I tried to teach him as you can guess it didn’t turn out well he used to be a loving kind sweet dragon”
Oliver looked to Solaris, then to Nova, then back to Solaris.

An idea struck him, though a pretty terrible one at that. Maybe his 'mind' element lived on, given that his panicked thought reached the dragons' minds moments ago. He hadn't dared do this before... but now that he was one of them, maybe his own mind wouldn't snap in two.

He tried to reach into Nova's mind, to see what was troubling him.

Universe

Oliver looked to Solaris, then to Nova, then back to Solaris.

An idea struck him, though a pretty terrible one at that. Maybe his 'mind' element lived on, given that his panicked thought reached the dragons' minds moments ago. He hadn't dared do this before... but now that he was one of them, maybe his own mind wouldn't snap in two.

He tried to reach into Nova's mind, to see what was troubling him.
“WHO’S THERE?” *Nova’s mind was almost corrupted by bloodlust but my presence was driving it back*

Universe

"I... I am Oliver. I became a celestial dragon less than an hour ago... and I'm confused about what happened between you and Solaris."
“I got corrupted by bloodlust I used to be the god of fire I don’t know what I am now Solaris probably hates me now, Where is that light coming from”

Firuthi Dragovic

“are you here to help me?”
“I got corrupted by bloodlust I used to be the god of fire I don’t know what I am now Solaris probably hates me now.”
"Solaris is... traumatized... apparently..."

Nova could sense Oliver's extreme unease.

Oliver's next comment was out loud, to Solaris. Oliver was shaking in reality.

"H-h-h-h-he said s-s-s-something about b-b-b-bloodl-l-lust..... I-i-i-i th-th-think h-h-he's in p-p-p-pain...."

Universe

"Solaris is... traumatized... apparently..."

Nova could sense Oliver's extreme unease.

Oliver's next comment was out loud, to Solaris. Oliver was shaking in reality.

"H-h-h-h-he said s-s-s-something about b-b-b-bloodl-l-lust....."
“oh oh I’m so sorry Nova I didn’t know Universe concentrate use your light powers to cleanse his mind” *I started to glow white this time and Nova gasped waking up* “Oh my head what happened where am I?” “Whoa I could do that this whole time sweet”
*I stopped glowing and collapsed exhausted* “Phew that took a lot out of me but I’ll be fine”

Firuthi Dragovic

“oh oh I’m so sorry Nova I didn’t know Universe concentrate use your light powers to cleanse his mind” *I started to glow white this time and Nova gasped waking up* “Oh my head what happened where am I?” “Whoa I could do that this whole time sweet”
*I stopped glowing and collapsed exhausted* “Phew that took a lot out of me but I’ll be fine”
"Nova... I'm s-s-sorry. I d-d-didn't know... I s-s-saw you g-g-go after my n-n-nephew a-a-and b-b-brother and I... j-j-just.... I DIDN'T KNOW!"

Oliver collapsed into tears. It's been established what dragon god tears are like, but... what WERE the tears of a newly-created celestial dragon?

Universe

"Nova... I'm s-s-sorry. I d-d-didn't know... I s-s-saw you g-g-go after my n-n-nephew a-a-and b-b-brother and I... j-j-just.... I DIDN'T KNOW!"

Oliver collapsed into tears. It's been established what dragon god tears are like, but... what WERE the tears of a newly-created celestial dragon?
*They were tears of magic* “the god of magic has just been created”

Universe

“hey hey hey don’t cry I’ll be fine” *Nova hugs Oliver showing that the old Nova was back*

Firuthi Dragovic

*They were tears of magic* “the god of magic has just been created”
“hey hey hey don’t cry I’ll be fine” *Nova hugs Oliver showing that the old Nova was back*
The tears slowed as Nova held Oliver. But... Oliver was quite confused and astonished at what Universe had just implied.

They didn't have a god of magic before him? His previous connection with elemental dragons had primed him to rise to god status? The very elemental connection he didn't have? Or... was Eclipse telling the truth and it just worked differently now?

Some of his confusion might have been noticeable to the other dragon gods.

Oliver needed to process this. But later. He hugged Nova back.

Firuthi Dragovic

*Nova then started to cry a bit*
Oliver continued to hold on to Nova.

Even if whatever gemstone or abstract force he was crying felt like it did freshly emerge from a volcano.

Watching from a distance, Taonoui sighed. Her question was aimed mainly at Solaris.

"I feel like I'm missing something here... he was just... and now... is there something I need to know about dragons like you for all of this to make sense?"

Universe

Oliver continued to hold on to Nova.

Even if whatever gemstone or abstract force he was crying felt like it did freshly emerge from a volcano.

Watching from a distance, Taonoui sighed. Her question was aimed mainly at Solaris.

"I feel like I'm missing something here... he was just... and now... is there something I need to know about dragons like you for all of this to make sense?"
“this is the Nova I remember the Nova he was five minutes ago was a result of Bloodlust”

Firuthi Dragovic

“this is the Nova I remember the Nova he was five minutes ago was a result of Bloodlust”
"Bloodlust? Given how the guy was attacking.... is this where the reports of dragons massacring entire planets come from? Cases of uncontrolled bloodlust?"

Taonoui shifted uneasily.

"Because the last High Imperator went on about it extensively. Haven't heard Ahrakas make comments of that nature yet... makes me wonder if he's seen ways of nulling out the bloodlust like this."

Taonoui sighed.

"So... does Nova have to worry about this ever again?"

Last edited:

Universe

"Bloodlust? Given how the guy was attacking.... is this where the reports of dragons massacring entire planets come from? Cases of uncontrolled bloodlust?"

Taonoui shifted uneasily.

"Because the last High Imperator went on about it extensively. Haven't heard Ahrakas make comments of that nature yet... makes me wonder if he's seen ways of nulling out the bloodlust like this."

Taonoui sighed.

"So... does Nova have to worry about this ever again?"
“no he’s been completely purged”

Firuthi Dragovic

“no he’s been completely purged”
"Completely? Like, FULLY completely? The only dragon I know that 'purged' something like that was Zadkiel, and I thought he was scorned amongst your kind! Has one of you been taking lessons from him lately? Did one of you somehow learn to impart his tricks into other dragons? Has... has the situation changed with dragons like him?"

Taonoui took a moment to recompose herself.

"Sorry, I... look, the last few hours have been complete and utter chaos thanks to what we're uncovering of the last High Imperator. There's a lot we're trying to unpack, only some of it involving you all."

Taonoui glanced around nervously.

"I still think you all might want to step off the ship for a while. There's... quite a lot of work to do to fix the planet, there's a limit to what a Temporal Lord like me can do alone or even just with a mortal crew."

Last edited:

Universe

"Completely? Like, FULLY completely? The only dragon I know that 'purged' something like that was Zadkiel, and I thought he was scorned amongst your kind! Has one of you been taking lessons from him lately? Did one of you somehow learn to impart his tricks into other dragons? Has... has the situation changed with dragons like him?"

Taonoui took a moment to recompose herself.

"Sorry, I... look, the last few hours have been complete and utter chaos thanks to what we're uncovering of the last High Imperator. There's a lot we're trying to unpack, only some of it involving you all."

Taonoui glanced around nervously.

"I still think you all might want to step off the ship for a while. There's... quite a lot of work to do to fix the planet, there's a limit to what a Temporal Lord like me can do alone or even just with a mortal crew."
“It’s something I’ve never gotten around to explaining this but each god has a very powerful ability that they can’t do very often as it completely exhausts us”