• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Andromedan Orbiting Operations Center (and offworld adventures)

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
"It is an unfortunate fact of our lives to which we adjust. We have a focus and it dominates us."

"....you noticed, huh, nephew..."

"Noticed what?"

"Look up. That was you, Oliver."

Oliver finally looked up.

"WELL. I only briefly thought about it. And my body just... did that on its own?"

Oliver smiled.

"I still see a few cracks where the outside gets in. Did Nova ever know how to be precise with his flames? He could probably melt the pieces together."

"Or that. Yeah that will work."
“I am the creator of all realities after all”

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
*Solaris looks at him sharply* “Excuse me I don’t freak out!”
"Then what do you call it?"

Aeternus looked squarely at Solaris.

"I had a feeling of existential horror when a large number of guardians vanished, leaving large swathes of this reality unguarded, and I would easily call my reaction to that horror a freakout. Destruction of your hard work seemed a similar case to me."

Universe

"Then what do you call it?"

Aeternus looked squarely at Solaris.

"I had a feeling of existential horror when a large number of guardians vanished, leaving large swathes of this reality unguarded, and I would easily call my reaction to that horror a freakout. Destruction of your hard work seemed a similar case to me."
“DAHHHH” *It sounded like Solaris had said Dad* “You have no idea how much WORK WAS PUT INTO THIS REALITY I slept for 10,000 years afterwards I wake up to balance the eternal wheel and make sure that my father Cosmos is ok I come back and half the realities are falling apart the HORROR!”

Firuthi Dragovic

“DAHHHH” *It sounded like Solaris had said Dad* “You have no idea how much WORK WAS PUT INTO THIS REALITY I slept for 10,000 years afterwards I wake up to balance the eternal wheel and make sure that my father Cosmos is ok I come back and half the realities are falling apart the HORROR!”
“Wait that giant dragon I saw was Grandpa?” “Oops”
Oliver blinked.

"He what? That would mean...."

Eclipse was silent after hearing Solaris utter that.

"I was busy making the barriers. I didn't get to see the real intricacy of your work until...."

Aeternus trailed off.

"...I feel like I'm in for something big...."

Universe

Oliver blinked.

"He what? That would mean...."

Eclipse was silent after hearing Solaris utter that.

"I was busy making the barriers. I didn't get to see the real intricacy of your work until...."

Aeternus trailed off.

"...I feel like I'm in for something big...."
“I feel like I’ve said too much.” “I was wondering why he looked a bit like me it’s grand dad what happened to grand-mom”

Firuthi Dragovic

“I feel like I’ve said too much.” “I was wondering why he looked a bit like me it’s grand dad what happened to grand-mom”
"I... get the feeling he's going to ask until he gets an answer, father."

Oliver looked squarely at Solaris.

"He is all about truth, after all."

Firuthi Dragovic

“she was killed BY LUCIFER’S FATHER that’s why he and I hate each other his father lied and said that She attacked him oh My mother was the sweetest dragoness I loved her so much then that monster killed her HE ATTACKED HER”
*Solaris finally broke down Lunaris looks shocked while Nydos looked enraged* “I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE DESTROYED HIM WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE”
"Lucifer's father...?"

Oliver didn't have a full grasp of who this Lucifer was, but some of the things said around that name left him mortified.

"One of the otters was talking about someone who had killed Lucifer.... I...."

"Oliver... as curious as I am about who did that... Solaris is talking about an even older bit of our history."

Eclipse hugged Oliver as Aeternus looked on in shock.

Universe

"Lucifer's father...?"

Oliver didn't have a full grasp of who this Lucifer was, but some of the things said around that name left him mortified.

"One of the otters was talking about someone who had killed Lucifer.... I...."

"Oliver... as curious as I am about who did that... Solaris is talking about an even older bit of our history."

Eclipse hugged Oliver as Aeternus looked on in shock.
“that demon needs to die no needs to be erased from existence his father murdered a defenseless mother” *I hugged my father* “Dad I know what it’s like growing up without a mother but I never even heard about grandpa until me and Oliver went outside the known universe and saw him He’ll never meet me or my son”

Firuthi Dragovic

“that demon needs to die no needs to be erased from existence his father murdered a defenseless mother” *I hugged my father* “Dad I know what it’s like growing up without a mother but I never even heard about grandpa until me and Oliver went outside the known universe and saw him He’ll never meet me or my son”
"On that... I can agree. Lucifer's work... is the reason my mortal family was in such squalor."

Oliver found himself thinking about Lucifer... more specifically, about Tiamat, one of Lucifer's now-dead lackeys. His mind drifted to Project Lazarus... and how to stop it. He held his hands in front of him, manifesting the magical image of a crystal ball in them.

"If we try to stop him too soon, he's got other weapons across reality that he can turn on us, on the Lords... on everyone. He's got at least five, and three of them can't be dealt with right now. I do not know what the weapons are or where they are... but I do know the means of stopping one of them is buried in the wreckage of this planet."

The crystal ball image faded from his hands. Oliver started to collapse to the ground, Eclipse catching him.

"A divination?"

"I don't know. I only thought about what would happen if we tried taking on Project Lazarus right now. It was... not good. Not good at all. Nydos... you were the first one he destroyed in that vision. Lunaris, you were second. None of us could do anything to stop either, and he picked us off one by one after that. And stole our powers in the process. I'm sorry, but we can't face him right now."

"Well, that sucks. So... there were mentions that Lucifer got killed once already. Who was it that did the deed? We're obviously going to need them when the time comes to permanently stop him."

Last edited:

Universe

"On that... I can agree. Lucifer's work... is the reason my mortal family was in such squalor."

Oliver found himself thinking about Lucifer... more specifically, about Tiamat, one of Lucifer's now-dead lackeys. His mind drifted to Project Lazarus... and how to stop it. He held his hands in front of him, manifesting the magical image of a crystal ball in them.

"If we try to stop him too soon, he's got other weapons across reality that he can turn on us, on the Lords... on everyone. He's got at least five, and three of them can't be dealt with right now. I do not know what the weapons are or where they are... but I do know the means of stopping one of them is buried in the wreckage of this planet."

The crystal ball image faded from his hands. Oliver started to collapse to the ground, Eclipse catching him.

"A divination?"

"I don't know. I only thought about what would happen if we tried taking on Project Lazarus right now. It was... not good. Not good at all. Nydos... you were the first one he destroyed in that vision. Lunaris, you were second. None of us could do anything to stop either, and he picked us off one by one after that. And stole our powers in the process. I'm sorry, but we can't face him right now."

"Well, that sucks. So... there were mentions that Lucifer got killed once already. Who was it that did the deed? We're obviously going to need them when the time comes to permanently stop him."
*Kronos realizes that they are using his powers to bring Lucifer back* Kronos:”That Whelp!”

Firuthi Dragovic

Kronos:”I realized where my energy’s been going he’s stealing my powers to bring himself back to life That’s cheating”
"Lucifer has been doing nothing but cheat. But now we know the means of his resurrection. The question is... how to stop the siphoning? Even if we don't stop this resurrection, if we don't close off that power drain he'll just keep stealing your powers again and again, Kronos."

Oliver tried to concentrate. It wasn't working.

"I'm sorry... but that divination took quite a bit out of me. I can't do any more predictions or locating right now."

Oliver laid down.

"All that fire outside, the planet still burning and charred... isn't helping. Nova may not like it but something has to be done about that, that much devastation may be messing with the flow of magic around here."

Universe

"Lucifer has been doing nothing but cheat. But now we know the means of his resurrection. The question is... how to stop the siphoning? Even if we don't stop this resurrection, if we don't close off that power drain he'll just keep stealing your powers again and again, Kronos."

Oliver tried to concentrate. It wasn't working.

"I'm sorry... but that divination took quite a bit out of me. I can't do any more predictions or locating right now."

Oliver laid down.

"All that fire outside, the planet still burning and charred... isn't helping. Nova may not like it but something has to be done about that, that much devastation may be messing with the flow of magic around here."
“ok”

Firuthi Dragovic

*Lunaris snaps his fingers and heals the entire planet but it makes him very exhausted*
Oliver stood still a moment.

"I was right. The destruction across the planet was interfering with the flow of magic. Let me try again...."

He tried to refocus.

Eventually, the crystal ball reformed in his hands.

"I think I can see how Kronos is being drained. It's... Universe, you had the right idea, it was definitely outside the known universe... there's actually nine weapons Lucifer can use against us, six of which are out of our reach right now... but this one we can reach... it's a giant clock hand? No wait... it's a lance. It's... a plasma lance. Wait... this is a weapon from last reality. I don't know how I know this, but one of the Architects made this weapon! It's Lævateinn! Lucifer's misusing one of the Architects' strongest weapons! He's using it as one of the hands at the heart of a clockwork forge world and that world is how Kronos is getting siphoned!"

Oliver spoke an eldritch code. Cerebrus would be able to use that code to figure out where the forge world was, and how close they could get via wormhole.

"I don't know why... but I can tell that there are slick red crystals we need here on Formosa, for recovering two of the other weapons. Lævateinn won't need them though."

He then slumped over.

"That's as much as I can gather from a magical prophecy. I know it's in the heart of the planet, I know how to get to that planet... but I can't ascertain what we'll find there. The weapon needs to be retrieved and the forge world destroyed."

Oliver laid down again.

"When we accomplish that... we'll get plenty of time before Lucifer can make another move. And some things need to happen before we retrieve any more artifacts than this. We're going to want to find a couple planets to check in on. Maybe a resort planet. And maybe you'll get to enjoy your hard work, Solaris."

Oliver looked at Solaris.

"And don't be hard on the Architects.... they would go crazy if they found out one of their weapons was used this way."
------------------------

The survivors of the planet were absolutely flabbergasted at what was happening. The charring and burning... was disappearing. Life was returning to Formosa, at a speed beyond the comprehension of a mortal mind.

The relief workers also stared, awestruck. Taonoui herself stood in shock.

She shook it off and sent another message to Ahrakas. This would probably arrive just as he got to Thulcan-7.

I... I don't believe what I'm seeing here, Ahrakas. This planet was charred and burned and dying, and... everything is suddenly sprouting again. Life is returning at a speed I didn't think was even possible. I... I think another one of the dragon gods just unleashed their super. At least I hope that's what it is, and not a time traveler breaking the rules. What is even happening? What have we gotten ourselves into, High Imperator?

Last edited:

Firuthi Dragovic

"So.... how soon do we tell High Imperator Ahrakas about all of this, and how much?"

Aeternus scratched his head.

"A lot of this is technically our problem, but if we can trust him enough to have his subordinates locate a couple of the weapons for us...."

Universe

"So.... how soon do we tell High Imperator Ahrakas about all of this, and how much?"

Aeternus scratched his head.

"A lot of this is technically our problem, but if we can trust him enough to have his subordinates locate a couple of the weapons for us...."
Cerebrus:”I think so I know he’s nice”

Firuthi Dragovic

Cerebrus:”I think so I know he’s nice”
Oliver pulled out a communicator.

"Just... where were you keeping that...."

"It was part of my belongings when I collapsed. I'm assuming it's kept in some kind of magical storage now."

Oliver typed out a message to send to Ahrakas. The message would likely arrive shortly after Taonoui's second message.

High Imperator, this is Oliver, former crown prince of kobolds, now celestial dragon god of magic. First, thanks again for pulling my people away from that cult group. I... ever since running across you, things have been looking up. I think my people will be a bit sad to see I won't be their future king, but they might rejoice that they have influence in the cosmic battle now.

Anyways... we've been brainstorming on Formosa, about what's gone on in the cosmos. My domain includes prophecies... and we found out how Lucifer's coming back. He's found a way to siphon Kronos's powers as the god of time. We're dealing with that as the source appears to be outside the known universe... but even that will only prevent further resurrections at this point. And it won't create enough of an opening to strike at him - he's got another eight weapons around this reality that could actually take us out. We want to be rid of them before we make an assault on the Project Lazarus base. When we take out Lucifer this time... we want to prevent even the possibility of him ever coming back. Something bad happened between Lucifer's family and Solaris's, even disregarding the events of late last reality... but I will let the others explain that.

He'll be expecting us or maybe you to go after these weapons. But I don't think he'll expect spies in the Temporal Imperium getting close to these weapons. Think you can have your men investigate?

And... have the Architects think about every weapon they ever used last reality. I can confirm Lævateinn is one of them... and Lucifer's using it as part of the time siphon we're dealing with.

"There, that should cover it."

Universe

Oliver pulled out a communicator.

"Just... where were you keeping that...."

"It was part of my belongings when I collapsed. I'm assuming it's kept in some kind of magical storage now."

Oliver typed out a message to send to Ahrakas. The message would likely arrive shortly after Taonoui's second message.

High Imperator, this is Oliver, former crown prince of kobolds, now celestial dragon god of magic. First, thanks again for pulling my people away from that cult group. I... ever since running across you, things have been looking up. I think my people will be a bit sad to see I won't be their future king, but they might rejoice that they have influence in the cosmic battle now.

Anyways... we've been brainstorming on Formosa, about what's gone on in the cosmos. My domain includes prophecies... and we found out how Lucifer's coming back. He's found a way to siphon Kronos's powers as the god of time. We're dealing with that as the source appears to be outside the known universe... but even that will only prevent further resurrections at this point. And it won't create enough of an opening to strike at him - he's got another eight weapons around this reality that could actually take us out. We want to be rid of them before we make an assault on the Project Lazarus base. When we take out Lucifer this time... we want to prevent even the possibility of him ever coming back. Something bad happened between Lucifer's family and Solaris's, even disregarding the events of late last reality... but I will let the others explain that.

He'll be expecting us or maybe you to go after these weapons. But I don't think he'll expect spies in the Temporal Imperium getting close to these weapons. Think you can have your men investigate?

And... have the Architects think about every weapon they ever used last reality. I can confirm Lævateinn is one of them... and Lucifer's using it as part of the time siphon we're dealing with.

"There, that should cover it."
Cerebrus:”good”