• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Andy fursona profile

Name: Andy

Species: Eastern Coyote

Height: 5’11’’

Weight: 180 lbs

Appearance:

- Hair and fur:eek:rangey brown and grey and white.

- Markings: grey head, white chin/muzzle. Bodily fur and ears are orangey brown/mixed fur

- Eye color: yellow

- Other features: anthro

Behavior and Personality: friendly, loyal, quiet

Skills: making coffee

Weaknesses:

Dislikes:

History: graduated from a small college with a teaching degree. He’s an elementary school teacher. On the weekends when he’s not grading papers he helps out at his friend’s coffee shop.

Clothing/Personal Style: button down shirt and nice jeans unless he’s teaching. Then its a shirt and tie.

Picture:

https://did%3Dc2edd20f1decf96d3511d2402bba5625d6846232%3Bid%3D142927241985%3Bkey%3DjSMFoCDLa_cq50hKlWD78w%3Bname%3Dsecretly-a-coyote

Profession: teacher/barista

Birthdate: 8/15/93

Star sign: leo

Favorite food: steak

Favorite drink: chai tea

Favorite location: woods

Favorite weather: sunny, but not too hot

Favorite color: blue

Least liked food: broccoli

Least liked drink: beer

Least liked location: airports

Least liked weather:extreme heat or extreme cold

Favorite person: his boyfriend

Least liked person: mother

Significant other:boyfriend

Orientation: queer

-----
I'm working some stuff out, but feel free to make some suggestions. I'm super new to the fandom. The picture is one that I created using Photoshop and it's on my blog. While I'm still new to the fandom and photoshop, feel free to message me if you want me to create your fursona in photoshop. As long as I have a good description and it's not a super complicated fursona, i'll see what I can do.

Faunny C.

I'm a Deer-Dragon. Yup, that's a thing.
I like your idea, very simple and realistic. In a world filled with extravagant and colorful fursonas, going with a natural look can really make a statement. And I think a design like this fits well with your seemingly down to earth character. I think this is really well done.