• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Angelic catguy appears from wherabouts unknown

FacelessScribe

Chronicler of the Ages
Forum Rules

* Keep the forums PG-13 (this includes your avatar). Light swearing is acceptable, but must not be directed at other users. Keep the forums "work safe". Posting of mature artwork NOT permitted, and if you must link to mature areas, please designate them clearly with a "NSFW" tag. Forum posts must be kept to PG-13 per U.S. standards.
* Flaming, harassment or other troll like behavior will not be tolerated. Differences of opinion are welcome, but keep responses civil. Or we'll eat you.
* Image macros used solely as a response are not permitted, and is considered spam and your post WILL be deleted. The only permitted forum where image macros are permitted is The Black Hole.
* Keep signatures short and sweet. Long sigs will be asked to be culled. Images in signatures may be no more than 600x125px and under 250K in size.
* Seizure icons, or other rapidly flashing graphics, will not be tolerated, and will be removed.

Where in this does it say "RP'ing" not allowed, my dear? These are the rules as posted in the "Forum Rules" at the top of the "Introductions"

and here is the link if you think I tampered with them.

http://forums.furaffinity.net/announcement.php?f=29&a=1

Giorgio Gabriel

You Will Be Godlike.
Where in this does it say "RP'ing" not allowed, my dear? These are the rules as posted in the "Forum Rules" at the top of the "Introductions"

and here is the link if you think I tampered with them.

http://forums.furaffinity.net/announcement.php?f=29&a=1

And here...we...go. /joker

Ok, i have noticed a few users trying now, please note that RP is not allowed on the forums.

- CODE

http://forums.furaffinity.net/showthread.php?t=21230

For the record, Codewolf is on the forum staff. What he says, goes.

Last edited:

FacelessScribe

Chronicler of the Ages
Then it should it should be posted in the rules themselves not in it's own post that is only it one category. If this is a iron clad or enforced rule it should be in the rules in the "Forum Rules" page or at least as a sticky in each category. I do not search post by post for rules I look for a rules megapost (which is where I got the transcript) and follow those rules.

Even then one of the Mods said "a little RP'ing is fine just not excessive RP'ing"

Only about four posts are RP'ing is this thread, which is less than 1/6th of the entire thread.

Last edited:

megamanrulesall

I apologize if my actions caused any sort of anger or was upsetting to others. I did not mean for it to be like that. But, I suppose, if others wish, maybe we can exchange IM info or something and RP in that manner ok? If you feel like you'd wish to RP with me, PM me some sort of IM info. Though so everyone knows, I primarily use MSN. That is what I get on, the rare times I ever do sign into my IM programs.

NoxTigress

Dungeon Mistress
"Ah ok. The name Neco Kat does seem familiar and I also used to be on Furry-Within long ago." Alucard said smiling.

You should come back... We've got lots of nifty new features and stuff added lately. As well as the normal rounds of roleplaying.

Oh and don't take it too strongly to heart the flaming against your use of roleplay. While they are right in that it is against the rules, flaming seems to be a rather fun past-time for many of the forum members... If you don't have a tough enough skin to handle it, you may want to consider seeking out another forum. u_u