• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Ani-Mates Art Commissions - SFW/NSFW, Reference Sheets, Icons, and More! [$20+]

Ani-Mates

Broke Kitty
Hello! I'm accepting commissions!

I do commissions for reference sheets, headshots, icons, and full body!

I offer cartoony-style to more detailed art. (All art offered will be colored!)

refsheet2.png
more realistic.png
Mantis.png
3F4F8262-F13A-442C-8049-BEB72955CC88.png
vera.png
ParkaRadar.png
Tapir.png
floofy.png
dragon.png

Accepted Art Commissions
I will use discretion when agreeing to commissions, but I am generally okay with the following types of commissions:
-Original Characters
-Anthropomorphic Characters
-Ferals
-Armor and Weapons
-Animals and Mystical Creatures
-Light Horror
-NSFW Content

I however will not draw anything I deem to be:
-Gore
-Disturbing or objectionable content
-Illegal content
-Hateful content
-Content that infringes copyright or licensing agreements*

Head Shot - Cartoon

Smooth, thick lines, rounded edges, very cartoonish.

Color - $20
Color & Shade - $25

Background +$5
Detailed Background +$10
NSFW +$10

BUY ONE CHARACTER GET SECOND CHARACTER 1/2 OFF ORIGINAL PRICE

Head Shot - Detailed

More detail added, lineart less visible and colors softer.

-Takes longer to complete than cartoon-

Color - $30
Color & Shade - $35

Background +$5
Detailed Background +$10
NSFW +$10

Body Shot - Cartoon

Same style as the cartoonish head-shot but full body.

Color - $50
Color & Shade - $60

Background +$5
Detailed Background +$10
NSFW +$10

Body Shot - Detailed

Same as head shot, but full body.

Color - $75
Color & Shade - $85

Background +$5
Detailed Background +$10
NSFW +$10

Reference Sheet

Colored Reference Sheet -

For a front view, back view, and head shot of character.

Cartoon Style
Redesign - $100
New Character- $120

Background +$5
Detailed Background +10
NSFW +$10

Detailed Style

Redesign - $130
New Character- $150

Background +$5
Detailed Background +$10
NSFW + $10

TERMS AND SERVICE

How to Request:

Send me a note or a PM of this form below with the title "Head Shot Commission", "Body Shot Commission", or "Reference Sheet Commission" and explain if you want it to be cartoony or detailed.
  • Character Information: (such as name, world, owner information about OC's or fandom)
  • Character References: (like photos of your character(s), written descriptions of looks, etc!)
  • Frame: (Headshot/Bust shot, Waist up, Hips up, Knees up, Full Body) and please send references for more detailed poses.
  • Background: Describe it if desired, please!
  • NSFW: Yes/No (must choose one)
  • Other: Any other information you want to include.
I will follow up after this form and discuss your request and quote in more detail!

Process:
Send me the commission request as the form above over private messages or DM.
After discussing the request I will send you an invoice over Paypal.
Payment must be up front in USD over Paypal.
After payment, I will send you an initial sketch for approval. That's where you tell me about any changes or revisions you desire. After the sketch is approved, I will complete the lineart, base color, then the finishing touches such as shading, background, or both. An update will be sent after each milestone is completed. Final artwork will be sent in as a .PNG based on resolution requested.

General Info:
Ownership of the commission will only be transferred to the client once full payment is received.
If the client decides for whatever reason that they do not like the commission result regardless of previous approval throughout the commission process, they do not hold the right to a refund or a replacement/second commission. The finalization of payment is still required. If the client refuses to fulfill the second half of the payment, then I, the artist, hold the right to keep the commission as my own work. Character credit will be disclosed.
I maintain the right to deny or terminate services due to poor communication, rude/inappropriate behavior, or a breach in terms of service. I hold no liability for how my art is used after commission.

Copyright:
I hold the right to publish animations/stills for promotional purposes after transaction, with credit to the character(s) creator. Once commissioned, the commissioner holds the right to their respected property for personal use.
* Note on FANART:
Although popular among a lot of art commission circles, most fanart commissions fall under laws about profiting from others’ intellectual property without permission. I will not commission anything that I do not have explicit permission for and all intellectual property must belong to the commissioner, or have explicit permission from the intellectual property holder. This can either be through an explicit license-agreement with the owner or if the owner has a license clause that allows for commission art. I know a lot of other artists sell copywritten art, however I refuse. If you have an OC, however, that would be fine.

Commissions showcased;
Mantis - @Alys_0_0
Vera - @fearlesstiger
Tapir - @Clippit
Floofy - @SakuraKitsune
Radar - @RadarTheBat
Maple - @MapleKitty

Last edited:

Charleslr'93

Hello! I'm accepting commissions!

I do commissions for reference sheets, headshots, icons, and full body!

I offer cartoony-style to more detailed art. (All art offered will be colored!)

View attachment 99804View attachment 99805View attachment 99806View attachment 99831View attachment 99807View attachment 99810View attachment 99808View attachment 99809View attachment 99811

Accepted Art Commissions
I will use discretion when agreeing to commissions, but I am generally okay with the following types of commissions:
-Original Characters
-Anthropomorphic Characters
-Ferals
-Armor and Weapons
-Animals and Mystical Creatures
-Light Horror
-NSFW Content

I however will not draw anything I deem to be:
-Gore
-Disturbing or objectionable content
-Illegal content
-Hateful content
-Content that infringes copyright or licensing agreements*

Head Shot - Cartoon

Smooth, thick lines, rounded edges, very cartoonish.

Color - $20
Color & Shade - $25

Background +$5
Detailed Background +$10
NSFW +$10

Head Shot - Detailed

More detail added, lineart less visible and colors softer.

Color - $30
Color & Shade - $35

Background +$5
Detailed Background +$10
NSFW +$10

Body Shot - Cartoon

Same style as the cartoonish head-shot but full body.

Color - $50
Color & Shade - $60

Background +$5
Detailed Background +$10
NSFW +$10

Body Shot - Detailed

Same as head shot, but full body.

Color - $75
Color & Shade - $85

Background +$5
Detailed Background +$10
NSFW +$10

Reference Sheet

Colored Reference Sheet -

For a front view, back view, and head shot of character.

Cartoon Style
Redesign - $100
New Character- $120

Background +$5
Detailed Background +10
NSFW +$10

Detailed Style

Redesign - $130
New Character- $150

Background +$5
Detailed Background +$10
NSFW + $10

TERMS AND SERVICE

How to Request:

Send me a note or a PM of this form below with the title "Head Shot Commission", "Body Shot Commission", or "Reference Sheet Commission" and explain if you want it to be cartoony or detailed.
  • Character Information: (such as name, world, owner information about OC's or fandom)
  • Character References: (like photos of your character(s), written descriptions of looks, etc!)
  • Frame: (Headshot/Bust shot, Waist up, Hips up, Knees up, Full Body) and please send references for more detailed poses.
  • Background: Describe it if desired, please!
  • NSFW: Yes/No (must choose one)
  • Other: Any other information you want to include.
I will follow up after this form and discuss your request and quote in more detail!

Process:
Send me the commission request as the form above over private messages or DM.
After discussing the request I will send you an invoice over Paypal.
Payment must be up front in USD over Paypal.
After payment, I will send you an initial sketch for approval. That's where you tell me about any changes or revisions you desire. After the sketch is approved, I will complete the lineart, base color, then the finishing touches such as shading, background, or both. An update will be sent after each milestone is completed. Final artwork will be sent in as a .PNG based on resolution requested.

General Info:
Ownership of the commission will only be transferred to the client once full payment is received.
If the client decides for whatever reason that they do not like the commission result regardless of previous approval throughout the commission process, they do not hold the right to a refund or a replacement/second commission. The finalization of payment is still required. If the client refuses to fulfill the second half of the payment, then I, the artist, hold the right to keep the commission as my own work. Character credit will be disclosed.
I maintain the right to deny or terminate services due to poor communication, rude/inappropriate behavior, or a breach in terms of service. I hold no liability for how my art is used after commission.

Copyright:
I hold the right to publish animations/stills for promotional purposes after transaction, with credit to the character(s) creator. Once commissioned, the commissioner holds the right to their respected property for personal use.
* Note on FANART:
Although popular among a lot of art commission circles, most fanart commissions fall under laws about profiting from others’ intellectual property without permission. I will not commission anything that I do not have explicit permission for and all intellectual property must belong to the commissioner, or have explicit permission from the intellectual property holder. This can either be through an explicit license-agreement with the owner or if the owner has a license clause that allows for commission art. I know a lot of other artists sell copywritten art, however I refuse. If you have an OC, however, that would be fine.

Commissions showcased;
Mantis - @Alys_0_0
Vera - @fearlesstiger
Tapir - @Clippit
Floofy - @SakuraKitsune
Radar - @RadarTheBat
Maple - @MapleKitty
Very amazing artwork!!