• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Animals... Being attracted?

kraine

..possibly from Betelgeuse.
OH MY GOD. I just remembered that I'm a bee lady, actually. I've never been stung. And when I was little, I'd wear flowered shirts and pet them when they landed on me. I'd talk to them for hours until later I discovered they don't have ears. :D

Now I always catch them and take them outside when people freak out about them being in a room.

Sumi

OH MY GOD. I just remembered that I'm a bee lady, actually. I've never been stung. And when I was little, I'd wear flowered shirts and pet them when they landed on me. I'd talk to them for hours until later I discovered they don't have ears. :D

Now I always catch them and take them outside when people freak out about them being in a room.
Awesome! XD I've never been stung by any kinda bug but... Ants enjoy biting me >.>

8-bit

Speaking of cute things

leeches

Sumi

Bando

Ya boy
All dogs seem to love me. All my friends who have cats have the type that hide from everyone, so I'm not sure on how most cats like me. My one friend's cat loves me though, wants to play when i get near it.

Plantar

Soaked In Sin
Animals don't like me, except for my pet birds. My cat randomly climbed on the couch and bit my face a few years ago. XD

cats, small and very large dogs, and snakes like me. Every other animal is hit and miss.
A wild rabbit lives under an evergreen in my front yard, it's been there for 3 years.
I can't stand spiders, the small ones are ok butthe bigger ones creep me out.

Иван

Bzzzz c:

Well, I love cats and rats, although I'm mildly allergic to both. I can't tell whether cats like me particularly, but people have said that I have an affinity for insects and arachnids.

I'm a cat magnet but birds absolutely hate me.

I caught a bee in my hands once.

Once.

Last edited:

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
Dogs seem to apparently want to rape my brother o_O;
Cats seem to be ok with me ^^

Bambi

Joined 2008 - Returned 2022
I seem do well around most animals in general.

Horses seem to be okay with me, dogs seem to be okay with me, cats seem to be okay with me, etc.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Dog seem to really like me. There was this time when I was out walking- some guy was walking his Carolina Dog (who supposedly didn't like strangers) so I knelt down to say hello...and she licked my face profusely!

TashkentFox

Banned
Banned
I'm okay with big dogs, but cats and small dogs hate me and foxhounds scare me.

Sumi

xcliber

HUGS DAMNIT! U no u want 2!
Cats seem to like me, but I wouldn't say they are attracted. I'm just know how to handle them pretty well and know how to get them to come to me. Wild animals are pretty difficult, but I can get up close to just about any house cat.

Foxy_Boy

Honest Foxy
Most animals seem to like me, accept for rodents & small birds....

Probably cause I've fed them to cats and snakes & dogs.......

TashkentFox

Banned
Banned
Most animals seem to like me, accept for rodents & small birds....

Probably cause I've fed them to cats and snakes & dogs.......

And I've fed them to myself.