• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Animaniacs Reboot

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Good effort, but can't improve on Spielberg's perfection the first time around IMO.

To me, the trailer looked like a bunch of self-aware ironic humor, "REBOOTS BAD AND WE'RE REBOOTS TOO LOL XD". I'm pretty sure the show will pull a Simpsons and start bashing modern internet culture at some point, I just dunno when.

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Just watched the first episode and it was good. I love that they kept the irreverent and adult humor that made to old series so iconic.

Mr. Fox

Cheeseburger Pride
After watching the first episode I feel like my eyes were exposed to crack, now I'm addicted again.

Such nostalgia!

Mr. Fox

Cheeseburger Pride

Mr. Fox

Cheeseburger Pride
Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn!!! That's what happens.

Poor Slappy...

I'm about 2/3 through the season (a second season is in the works), and it exceeded my expectations.
Definitely a spiritual successor to the original and more like a modern times continuation than a reboot. Great animation and voice acting and songs are great. Plenty of laugh out loud moments but I guess the episodes don't have much story to them like the original.

It's all Warners and Pinky & the Brain and while I don't think they needed to bring everyone back, I'd like to see Skippy and Slappy and Rita and Runt. There are some new characters, but it looks like most are one-offs even though the episode is set up for them to be recurring.

Overall, I like it and looking forward to season 2 and the Tiny Toons reboot.
(I also hear Darkwing Duck is getting it's own reboot, but not with the Ducktales 2017 crew).

Fan fiction time: Julia and Snowball team up.

Nexus Cabler

Strong independent black dragon
I think it looks pretty good.

Mr. Fox

Cheeseburger Pride
I miss the wheel of morality, such lessons to be learned (and memes).