• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Kouji

:3c
Howdy! I'm offering pixel art icons Like These:

pandagin.gif
1505407965.pandagin_lotus_by_pandagin-d69iwcg.gif
1506629462.pandagin_oukaicon.gif
1507241599.pandagin_audreyicon.gif
1507736365.pandagin_sfwlatias.gif

Full Body or Bust.
SFW or NSFW!

Price Range:

No Animation - $10
Simple Animation (Blinking, Bouncing Heart, etc.) - $15

- You can choose what goes in the text bubble
- You can let me pick the pose or choose your own for an additional $5
Complex Animation - $25 - $60, depending on the complexity. (The cat above would be $25)
- You can choose your own pose and all animation aspects

I can also do larger pieces if you are not interested in an icon.
The price will depend on how large you want it and what kind of animation is involved.

Requirements:
- I will need some form of reference for a character
- Please note whether you would like a full body or a bust

- For full body anthro characters, due to the size limitations, the character will either be drawn sitting/lying down or will be done as a chibi, whichever you prefer.
- For fullbody feral characters, it's much easier to work with the space, but you may still request a chibi character if you prefer that style.
- Please allow me at least 48 hours after payment to complete your commission, however, Icons with complex animation will take much longer to complete.
- I will not begin working until after I receive payment! (Sorry! ;<)

Comment below if you would like a slot!

SLOTS:

1. - thataveragedude
  2. -
  3. -
  4. -
  5. -
  6. -
  7. -
  8. -
  9. -
  10. -
Thank you for stopping by, I love you all! ;3

Last edited:
Hi! I'm definitely interested. I would like to commission you for two icons, if that would be possible. Both will be Latias icons; one SFW and one NSFW. If it is possible, I'd like them both full body (or at least most of the body.) Complex animations are preferred.

~For the SFW, I would like Latias blowing the viewer a kiss. Her pose will be her floating in the air, while looking at the viewer. A bit of a blush will be visible on her cheeks. The gesture is mostly cute, but a hint of seductive undertones should be present. :3

~For the NSFW, I'd like a back view of Latias while she floats in the air, but this time, she's shaking her tush at the viewer while looking back seductively. Of course, here her goods are on display.

I hope this is enough info for you, Kouji. :)

Sincerely,

TAD

Kouji

Hi! I'm definitely interested. I would like to commission you for two icons, if that would be possible. Both will be Latias icons; one SFW and one NSFW. If it is possible, I'd like them both full body (or at least most of the body.) Complex animations are preferred.

~For the SFW, I would like Latias blowing the viewer a kiss. Her pose will be her floating in the air, while looking at the viewer. A bit of a blush will be visible on her cheeks. The gesture is mostly cute, but a hint of seductive undertones should be present. :3

~For the NSFW, I'd like a back view of Latias while she floats in the air, but this time, she's shaking her tush at the viewer while looking back seductively. Of course, here her goods are on display.

I hope this is enough info for you, Kouji. :)

Sincerely,

TAD

All right, those sound reasonable enough to do.
I'm assuming you'd want these animated? If so I'd consider these complex animations, for the floatin/kiss blowing and the rear shaking, it'll take a few different frames for those!
So I would charge $25 for each, total of $50.

My only question is, are you wanting Latias to be humanoid, like have legs and/or breasts, or just her regular pokemon form?
Pokemon form would be better for the first one, but I think she'd be sexier with legs if she were shaking her rear at us.

All right, those sound reasonable enough to do.
I'm assuming you'd want these animated? If so I'd consider these complex animations, for the floatin/kiss blowing and the rear shaking, it'll take a few different frames for those!
So I would charge $25 for each, total of $50.

My only question is, are you wanting Latias to be humanoid, like have legs and/or breasts, or just her regular pokemon form?
Pokemon form would be better for the first one, but I think she'd be sexier with legs if she were shaking her rear at us.

That sounds perfect! Yeah, I want those animated, so the floating, kiss blowing and the rear shaking. I'd like the Latias in her normal form for both pictures, please. I'm not much of a fan of anthro/humanoid pokemon, sorry. I hope this is okay with you.

Kouji

That sounds perfect! Yeah, I want those animated, so the floating, kiss blowing and the rear shaking. I'd like the Latias in her normal form for both pictures, please. I'm not much of a fan of anthro/humanoid pokemon, sorry. I hope this is okay with you.

That's perfectly fine! I can work with that!
You can send payment to my paypal: pandagin@outlook.com

I'll probably send you some sketches before I start the pixel process, I just want to make sure you like the poses! ^^
Unfortunately, won't be able to work on it today or tomorrow because of prior engagements, but I could probably finish both (or at least one) on Sunday!

That's perfectly fine! I can work with that!
You can send payment to my paypal: pandagin@outlook.com

I'll probably send you some sketches before I start the pixel process, I just want to make sure you like the poses! ^^
Unfortunately, won't be able to work on it today or tomorrow because of prior engagements, but I could probably finish both (or at least one) on Sunday!

That's okay with me. I've sent you the payment for both! Looking forward to the finished results! :D

~TAD