• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Animator for NSFW commission, Budget: $300+

Sephiroth120

Hello there, I'm looking for a NSFW artist/animator willing to do a piece that'll be around 30 seconds long, possibly 40. My budget can go beyond $300, even somewhere in the 1000's if necessary, permitted that I'm allowed a payment plan as we go through the project. Must be comfortable with tentacles or anything "snake-like". Doesn't necessarily have to draw furries, can even be human (characters will be talked about later.) My main requirement is a mix of being able to do realistic/semi-realistic characters with fluid animation. Examples include fellow Furaffinity users such as Fuzzamorous, Chelodoy, Brolaren, Tinder and a Twitter user by the name of AnythingGoes. If you need links to any of them, I will send them through private messages. If for whatever reason you'd like to reply by private message instead of this thread, my FurAffinity name is the same as my forum name.