• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Annoying commercials

F

FrostHeart

What commercial do you find the most annoying... for me it would be the "We buy any car" commercials

Tallow_Phoenix

Totally not a vampire
for me it would be the "We buy any car" commercials

This one was literally my first thought when I saw this thread :p
Really, though, any commercial that interrupts me when I'm listening to music is annoying. Especially when I'm listening to edgy music and it gets interrupted by some lighthearted corporate jingle >:v

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
mobile games Raid shadow legends, learn English / Chinese, Cosmetics surgeon app, any ads / scams in Mandarin.

Do not speak Mandarin to me, they're getting discredited for annoying me and working my brain into overdrive.

I speak Cantonese to my family, watch Anime in Japanese, and browse through my phone in English all at once.

I hate Mandarin pop-ups, they usually sell stuff that I am not interested in, and they overheat my brain CPU when I am supposed to be relaxing.

Mr-Rose-Lizard

I find those lawyer commercials annoying...You know, the ones that ask "Have you or any of your loved ones suffered some kind of illness from a chemical product?" or something like that.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Among the worst has to be that J. G. Wentworth one, where that guy with the nasally voice goes,

"It's my money, and I want it NOW!"

803020614e6bcf37bb7cdcabd1db27e9.jpg

FurryFelix

Rookie Fur
If you find those commercials annoying, how about those Chantix "slow turkey" commercials?
Yeah those were definitely cringe worthy around Thanksgiving time.

I feel like any pharmaceutical drug company has made annoying commercials. Overall, I believe Ozempic takes the cake.

Mr-Rose-Lizard

I feel like any pharmaceutical drug company has made annoying commercials. Overall, I believe Ozempic takes the cake.

I know what you mean. I do like the song:
but I hate how they made it into a jingle.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
What ad is NOT annoying? haha

As for most... raid shadow legends as some have mentioned this abomination; worst part being that you can't skip it unless someone put a time span in the comments, and people you usually enjoy watching are singing the praise of this mediocre pay-to-win game

There's also a special place in Hell for preachy gender identitarian commercials like Gillette's fail ad

Punji

Vaskebjørn
I simply abhor pretty much every and any advertisement in existence, but the really egregious ones are when some corporation pretends like they give a rat's ass about the consumer when it's obvious to everyone involved they don't.

Also really hate the shitty music they just love to shove down one's throat. Looking at you Huggies with your "we all need a hug" bullshit. :mad:

Glossolalia

just happy to be here
I have a (maybe kind of irrational) hatred of advertisements in general. I mute and scroll away from YouTube ads. It always bothers me when marketing gets memed or passed on by regular people (hotel trivago jokes, Wendy's tweets, things like that). I can't enjoy the humour or art in an ad, even a really well made ad, because there's a little part of my brain that just hisses "brainwashing!" whenever I see them.

Kharayi

A bit sketchy.
All advertisements are annoying corporate propaganda. And I expose myself to as few of them as possible. Or destroy/deface them if the opportunity presents itself.

FurryFelix

Rookie Fur
Anyone else find the 2020 census commercial annoying as hell? "We'll all be back together in bars, spring events, and concerts. That's why it's important to take the census..."

What the heck does the census have anything to do with this pandemic and what it's doing to society and social distancing?? Seriously. It shows people being out and having fun, and it comes across like "you can be able to go back to this if you fill out the census!" Really annoying to me.

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
*takes breath*

Real meal for five bucks.

Finger-licking, Finger-licking, Finger-licking
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

I thought both of those commercials were cute.