• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anonymous Takes it to the Westboro Baptist Church

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
Despite the less than friendly relationship Anon has with furries, I felt you guys would enjoy this, given the recent events. After Westboro saying they were going to picket the funerals of the people killed at the school shooting, Anon decided that everyone should make sure who to expect before the protests, so they kindly hacked the Westboro site and posted all their personal information for all the public to see.

http://www.inquisitr.com/440545/ano...-church-posts-all-their-personal-information/

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
Those loonatics wanted to do what? You can't be serious. They wanted to picket the funeral of little kids?
They are pure evil. There is just no way around it anymore.
I am at a loss of words here... How can you even plan something like this?

badlands

drunken pirate
funerals of dead servicemen are their usual haunt. they just pick whatever they think will make people hate them the most

Zaraphayx

Banned
Banned
Those loonatics wanted to do what? You can't be serious. They wanted to picket the funeral of little kids?
They are pure evil. There is just no way around it anymore.
I am at a loss of words here... How can you even plan something like this?

Anyone who believes that there is a line these people won't cross after solidifying a history of line-crossing is either oblivious or expressing faux-disbelief as some sort of vain assertion of their own moral superiority/outrage.

funerals of dead servicemen are their usual haunt. they just pick whatever they think will make people hate them the most

Basically what this guy said.

Zaraphayx

Banned
Banned

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
About time someone stuck to those sick-minded, homophobic fucktards. I mean, what on Dog's green earth possessed these mindless sickos to picket at the funeral of the 20 innocent children who were brutally gunned down?! You'd think they would at least have half a brain between them to see how twisted the very idea is! But nope. They've gone and proved us wrong yet again.
Also, placing bets on how quickly they'll point the finger at gays again.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
About time someone stuck to those sick-minded, homophobic fucktards. I mean, what on Dog's green earth possessed these mindless sickos to picket at the funeral of the 20 innocent children who were brutally gunned down?! You'd think they would at least have half a brain between them to see how twisted the very idea is! But nope. They've gone and proved us wrong yet again.
Also, placing bets on how quickly they'll point the finger at gays again.

Isn't their voodoo bullshit all about blaming gays for everything that is wrong with 'merica? So I suppose naturally that is the first thing they are gonna do.

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
Isn't their voodoo bullshit all about blaming gays for everything that is wrong with 'merica? So I suppose naturally that is the first thing they are gonna do.

Seems like a pretty balatantly obvious thing to bet on, doesn't it? =S

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
Seems like a pretty balatantly obvious thing to bet on, doesn't it? =S

In this case it really is :T I mean, when they were having their protests during funerals of american soldiers they did the same thing. They claimed that they died because America supports gay people.

Hinalle K.

Banned
Banned
In this case it really is :T I mean, when they were having their protests during funerals of american soldiers they did the same thing. They claimed that they died because America supports gay people.
Quote from that Phelps girl's twitter
"
Westboro will picket Sandy Hook Elementary School to sing praise to God for the glory of his work in executing his judgment"

So yeah, they're saying the children died because it was the judgement of god towards the sins of America, god hates people who support fags , etc etc

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
Quote from that Phelps girl's twitter
"
Westboro will picket Sandy Hook Elementary School to sing praise to God for the glory of his work in executing his judgment"

So yeah, they're saying the children died because it was the judgement of god towards the sins of America, god hates people who support fags , etc etc

This is so fucking terrible... How can a person so delusional that they actually believe shit like that?
It is insane how hard they are trying to push their christian voodoo shit on others...

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
This is so fucking terrible... How can a person so delusional that they actually believe shit like that?
It is insane how hard they are trying to push their christian voodoo shit on others...

sorry to burst your bubble but those people arnt christians. They are just a cult that "worships" god. Christian means to be christ like. Christ wasnt like this...

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
sorry to burst your bubble but those people arnt christians. They are just a cult that "worships" god. Christian means to be christ like. Christ wasnt like this...

I always enjoy reading the "those poeple aren't christian" argument^^ I think it's funny how even the other religious people are trying to distance themselves from these asshats. However, they say they are christians, Jehovah's witnesses say they are christians and here you are saying they are not.
They are following the bible, they believe in god and Jesus. I think that is enough to call it at least a denomination of christianity.
Not to mention that it really doesn't matter to me because I think that all religions are the same crazy nonsense.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Posting all their personal information could result in a witch hunt. The westboro sues anybody who takes part- that's how they make their money, isn't it?

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
I always enjoy reading the "those poeple aren't christian" argument^^ I think it's funny how even the other religious people are trying to distance themselves from these asshats. However, they say they are christians, Jehovah's witnesses say they are christians and here you are saying they are not.
They are following the bible, they believe in god and Jesus. I think that is enough to call it at least a denomination of christianity.
Not to mention that it really doesn't matter to me because I think that all religions are the same crazy nonsense.

Shirley Phelps had her son out of wedlock.
Bible dictates a woman at the time of being wed not being a virgin would be stoned to death.
The son? Not allowed near a church even 10 generation in.
How is this following their bible like they claim to. You dont get to pick and choose what suites you

Retro

im secretly a ghost
I can't believe that anybody would say such a thing about one of the worst grade school shootings in history.

They deserve having their personal info leaked.

Fallowfox

Bible dictates a woman at the time of being wed not being a virgin would be stoned to death.
How is this following their bible like they claim to. You dont get to pick and choose what suites you

Clearly every single religious denomination picks and chooses to an extent, because holy texts are usually ambiguous or even self contradictorary in their entirety.

The westboro are a denomination of christianity, just a very nasty one. It doesn't mean they're 'not christian', but the fact they are is not weight to direct displeasure and hatred towards unrelated denominations or religions.

I can't believe that anybody would say such a thing about one of the worst grade school shootings in history.

They deserve having their personal info leaked

No they don't. Massive publicity and public pursuit fuel this fire. Hate groups live off of this sort of treatment.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake

Of course you don't, belief is not a choice afterall.
What they are doing makes no sense, that is true. They are a bunch of crazy loonatics afterall. But they do call themselves christians and in a way their beliefsystem is a christian denomination.
The bible is just a book that can be interpreted in different ways but they do follow Jesus and god, that makes them equal to most other christians in my opinion in terms of the basis of their beliefsystem.

Clearly every single religious denomination picks and chooses to an extent, because holy texts are usually ambiguous or even self contradictorary in their entirety.

The westboro are a denomination of christianity, just a very nasty one. It doesn't mean they're 'not christian', but the fact they are is not weight to direct displeasure and hatred towards unrelated denominations or religions.

Exactly. For example, the pope went to Africa, telling the people there that "AIDS is bad but condoms are way worse!", effectively ruining years of educational work. That is a nasty and incredibly evil thing to do as well and yet no one would ever say that the pope is not a christian!

Neoi

Lone Wolf
Why would they want to picket a funeral for children? This is the first I have heard of this church, so I do not know what they are fully like. Still, There is no reason they should be picketing those funerals.

Fallowfox

Why would they want to picket a funeral for children? This is the first I have heard of this church, so I do not know what they are fully like. Still, There is no reason they should be picketing those funerals.

Essentially they really want attention.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake

They are a christian denomination that absolutely hates jews and homosexuals. They believe the jews are evil because they killed Jesus and gays are evil because they belief their imaginary friend in the sky hates gay people. Even their official website is www.godhatesfags.com

Here is a lovely quote from their homepage by the way:
"God sent the shooter to Newtown, CT. "Shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?" Amos 3:6. He is punishing you for your sins against Him (e.g., fag marriage)"

Icen

Poisonous Plant Woman
Posting all their personal information could result in a witch hunt. The westboro sues anybody who takes part- that's how they make their money, isn't it?
This is why you do it the right way: no electronics. You go on a walk with the people you plan to commit the crimes with nothing on you and you keep moving.

Never talk about it on the net, or any phones. Zip, nada, zilch.