• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anonymous Takes it to the Westboro Baptist Church

helioswolf

Banned
Banned
It was funny imo.

Yeah, it was kind of funny

edit: its only playing into their little game though to gratify this group of vigilantes by identifying them as "anonymous". Its just a bunch of random psychopaths banded together, kind of like furries.

Last edited:

Machine

Shrieking Possum Queen
Whatever. You're a fool to worship anonymous. Those are the most sniveling little bastards... did you even see the video where they hacked WBC during an interview? As if its for any other reason than simply to make themselves feel big. Oh look, we peeved off the crazy bitch, were so cool.
Anonymous sticks it to the man. With balls carved out of fucking granite.

helioswolf

Banned
Banned
Anonymous sticks it to the man. With balls carved out of fucking granite.

No. They're a bunch of psychopaths who want to pick the winners and the losers. They want to put people on their little website so they can be the arbiter of who prospers and who perishes. There's nothing more behind this than a lust for power.

edit: Every little "good deed" they do is just an attempt for them to build some kind of legitimacy so that they can build their authority to destroy people. They want you to think they're as legitimate as Wikipedia or even the FBI when it comes to who's good and who's bad.

edit: we're talking about pretty much identity thieves here.

Last edited:

Zaraphayx

Banned
Banned
Yeah, it was kind of funny

edit: its only playing into their little game though to gratify this group of vigilantes by identifying them as "anonymous". Its just a bunch of random psychopaths banded together, kind of like furries.

The hardest part about this forum (and the internet at large really :V) is that I can never tell garden variety trolls from legitimate morons.

Machine

Shrieking Possum Queen
No. They're a bunch of psychopaths who want to pick the winners and the losers. They want to put people on their little website so they can be the arbiter of who prospers and who perishes. There's nothing more behind this than a lust for power.
I thought that way in 2006, but then I grew up and preferred the humor of Encyclopedia Dramatica instead of starting a shitstorm elsewhere.

helioswolf

Banned
Banned
I thought that way in 2006, but then I grew up and preferred the humor of Encyclopedia Dramatica instead of starting a shitstorm elsewhere.

Well if the question is who do i like more: chris chan or the credit card thief, i'd choose the credit card thief any day.

helioswolf

Banned
Banned
It is a loose organization of "hacktivists."

I never said I considered them a real group. :V

whatever. i'm ten times better at being an underground felon than those little pussies are, even if some girls like to touch themselves at the thought of some credit card thief hacking an irrelevant website

Machine

Shrieking Possum Queen
whatever. i'm ten times better at being an underground felon than those little pussies are
Unwarranted expectations.

even if some girls like to touch themselves at the thought of some credit card thief hacking an irrelevant website
Sony had it coming for giving the PS3 the ability to shatter like glass when dropped.

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
Well this thread got real strange while I was gone. o_O

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm

Gryphoneer

20 Quatloos on "disruptive"
It is a loose organization of "hacktivists."
"Loose" is a good one.

You can't make universal claims about group X being that and that if the only condition for membership is to claim you're part of it.

So you have dozens or hundreds of groups and factions with wildly differing and mutually exclusive goals/philosophies spanning the entire spectrum from idealistic "hacktivists" who actually possess advanced IT knowledge and want to dispense justice to angry manchildren who want to blow off steam and hide behind the veil of anonymity. (And get their parents' bank accounts emptied because they're just fucking scriptkiddies and use spyware-ridden DDoSers courtesy of the scammers among "Anonymous".)

Mayfurr

Mostly Harmless
FAF is essentially /b/-light :p Everyone of 4chan is a damn furfag! X3

I know nothing about /b/, but they can't be worse than the commenters that hang out on Al-Jazeera's forums... FAF is a gentlemans' club compared to THAT lot.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
You do realize there are ways of stealing money or identity theft that are much harder to track than "lol I'm going to steal your personal information and open a credit card in your name" right?

It was funny imo.

I will have to reiterate for you, I think you didn't understand.

-anonymous publishes westboro's personal information
-vigilanti idiots use that information to track down westboro
-the idiots harass members of westboro
-westboro successfully sues the idiots for damages

This is why westboro intentionally upsets people, they know that idiots will respond angrily or maliciously and that they can sue those eejits for damages.

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
Wait...why do furries not like Anon (or vice versa) now? What happened?

Furries don't like Anonymous when furries are their target. The allegiance of Anonymous is as free as the wind.

Edit: It's historically 4chan/b/ who had a thing against furries, and with the amount of stupid drama we as a group create, it's easy to see why. Nowadays, /b/ is as likely to be furries as it is to be the furry haet machine.

Last edited:

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Furries don't like Anonymous when furries are their target. The allegiance of Anonymous is as free as the wind.

Edit: It's historically 4chan/b/ who had a thing against furries, and with the amount of stupid drama we as a group create, it's easy to see why. Nowadays, /b/ is as likely to be furries as it is to be the furry haet machine.

Well, to be honest...Furries are like 90% their own haet machine anyways so that actually makes a lot of sense. :/

Zaraphayx

Banned
Banned
There is a pretty significant overlap between the two groups. :V