• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Another newb-based question: Drama?

Jay Sun

Jay The Undecided Newbie
Howdy again,

So ive been noticing a bit that there seems to be large concentrations of toxic drama in many places in this community. One came to my own attention in my area (Colorado) involving some group called the "Furry Raiders" or Fu-Nazis or something. I was just wondering what yall do to kinda mitigate the drama levels in your experiences in this community.

And I know "just stay away from it" but sometimes it comes to you, ya know haha

D

Deleted member 82554

Drama is the furries crack. Take that away and you end up with one grumpy community.

Also, I'm drunk.

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
I stay away from it. I don't know fuck all about fu-nazis or whatever. I don't know of any furry drama going on at all. I don't put myself around people who indulge in the drama and so it simply never reaches me. It always confuses the shit out of me when a forum user refers to some "drama incident". I truly would have no idea what it is or why it's even relevant.
Also, I'm drunk.
This should be good :3c

Last edited:
A

Andromedahl

I know about the Furry Raiders drama and I'm sorry that's in your backyard, but don't get involved. Seriously.

Crestego

Ignoring it and not giving your attention to the issue's gonna be the best way to do it; honestly. It's what you would do with Any other fandom or drama, the only difference in your case is that it's close. Unless they force your involvement (in which case getting professional help like the police may be needed), you should be fine by ignoring it.

ShamonCornell

13310363_1000782183340453_8680648759360905800_n.jpg

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
Apathy is the bane of drama. Be apathetic, and it will gradually die out.

Unless you're a manager or something; then you start firing people.

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
Furries and drama go hand in hand... it's like they crave the attention that their childish screaming and whining attracts... maybe it's because most of them have the mental capacity of a five year old, or because they don't have anything better to do... who knows, but I guarantee at least one other furry out there is causing drama about you for some stupid reason

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Where's there's furries, there's drama. But in some places, less so than others, but it flares up. I tend to avoid it, despite having some very deeply held opinions, and deflect it, ignore it, or try to diffuse things. In ways, the drama I see unfolding among furries is a lot like the drama that unfolds among family members; it can become rather insular, like a soap opera, with only so many characters, that come and go.

As for the furry raiders or whoever they are: if they are some kinda neo-nazis and are issuing threats of violence, call the Police.

Looking at them, they seem like that kinda far-right sort you might find around Colorado Springs and maybe Denver, angry white guys who feel oh-so-oppressed, and are out seeking attention. Best bet: Ignore.

But if they issue any kind of threat, I'd fuck with them by taking legal action, and see how they enjoy that kind of 'drama'.

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
Furries and drama go hand in hand... it's like they crave the attention that their childish screaming and whining attracts... maybe it's because most of them have the mental capacity of a five year old, or because they don't have anything better to do... who knows, but I guarantee at least one other furry out there is causing drama about you for some stupid reason
It's more to do with the fact that most furries are teens. Teens are the drama ages.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
I guess this forum did need a proper edgelord
Between fetish RPs and Korean beer bots, I'd say an edgelord is the hero we deserve.

Zipline

Noodle Fish
I am pretty sure the back of my head is bleeding... O_O Then again it is 5am... Anyways, I feed on drama. :p
I can feeeeel it bleeding but there is no blood.. X|
Update: I checked it today, it was bleeding. Mystery solved.

Last edited: