• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Another one.

Superjacobworld

Dragon Fanatic.
What can I say that hasn't already been said? I dunno, but oh well. Hello, and here I am! I'm just another dragon fanatic here, nothing too special. I got convinced to join the fandom not too long ago, and I really do need a few friends here. I'm not even sixteen yet (hopefully that doesn't instantly scare everyone off), but I have been mistaken for being much older due to the skill in my writing. Well, erm, anyway, do say hi, okay?

Superjacobworld

Dragon Fanatic.
Congradulations on being the first person to respond! For a while I thought I did something wrong since nobody was responding for hours while everyone else usually got a response much faster. Oh well. Maybe I just posted at a bad time. Anyway, yeah, hello!

Augmented Husky

Mind currently uploaded
Hello and welcome to the forums Jacob :) I do hope you can call this forum a safe heaven for interesting discussion and the occasional forum game. You'll be glad to know we do have a Writer's discussion section

F

FangWarrior

Welcome, we have plenty of people here under 16 join the club. I swear, the number of teens here though, they're everywhere lately. When I first joined this forum I didn't many teenage furs and all of a sudden they are everywhere. It might just be me.

Superjacobworld

Dragon Fanatic.
Woo! More attention! I love it so. Just absorbing it all! Like a flower. Or a cat...freaking cats. So yeah, I'll be checking out the section on writing then! Thanks for pointing it out. I wouldn't know about how many young furs there are on the site though. But yeah, I guess I'm one of them now. Oh well, nice being here. I guess. xP