• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anthro Character You Are Most Like?

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
Give it to me straight. I don't want to see a hundred Fox McClouds. I want you to look at yourself objectively and give me a character you really think you are similar to.

I've realized that I'm disturbingly similar to Lou from Bad Dog. I say disturbing because Lou is a misanthropic and depressed alcoholic. Granted I'm not that bad, but I kind of had a personal revelation when I was reading Bad Dog because we're so similar. Also we're both neat freaks and have similar senses of humor.

arroooo-baddog1.jpg

P.S: Don't give me your fursona either.

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
My fursona. :v

Hmm.
But that's a hard question.

I've seen plenty of more humanish / non-animal fantasy characters that remind me of myself, but not so many animal ones.

Rhea from Slightly Damned I guess kind of reminds me of myself, in terms of personality, with touches of Sakido.

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
Do Ponies count?

Because I'm about as obsessive about being a good student as Twilight Sparkle.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Wick Sable. He is so much like me it's uncanny.

bio_wick.jpg

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
Disney's Gyro Gearloose!

Mint Chip

minty fresh
Wow that is a hard question to answer.
*thinks* Well..
Look wise? None I can actually think of. Perhaps Rita from Oliver & Company (that's the closest I imagine color wise) but by personality? Um.. Lady Kluck from Disney's Robin Hood. (I know she's a chicken) but personality wise? Perfect. XD

Maolfunction

Resident Feline
Mao from Darker Than Black.

Technically not really a furry, as he's a person trapped in a cat/flying squirrel's body, but fuck it, it counts. Pretty much everything he does in the show is exactly how I would handle any of the situations he's in.

Calemeyr

Vere Adeptus
I can't think of one. Are there any "shy, nerdy short guys who are picked on a lot but then save the day with their brains and heart rather than their brawn"? You know, like all kids movies of the 80's/90's that take place in real-ish life?

Last edited:

Distorted

Can I say Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life?

He has a similar personality to mine. Polite, considerate, awkward, kinda shy. Always has weird stuff happen to him.

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
I don't regularly indulge myself in anthro media, so my immediate options are somewhat limited. I assume we mostly want personality similarities....

Fuck it, i'm Chuck E. Cheese!