• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anthro dragon reference sheet

eclipse_prodigy

hey, I'm kind of new to this but recently I've decided I want to get my sona commissioned. my character is an anthropomorphic dragon with multiple runic markings. I will send the written reference of my character when I get into contact with you.

what i am looking for:
full color
front/back veiw of: naked, casual attire, nomad attire, job attire (found in the notepad file)
1-2 headshots
both an nsfw version and a sfw version
for nsfw: a crotch shot
budget: willing to pay around $120-$175 CAD payments will be made over paypal
have fun with the markings i have no set design for them go crazy if you have to

if at anytime you need to get in contact with me please either use my email or contact me over skype i will provide these details when we get in touch.

Thanks for your time.

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

character profile 25$:
20673424@400-1469558142.jpg

_request__character_profile___cassidy_by_queensolaris-db3ks9r.jpg
_request__character_profile___conrad_by_queensolaris-db3aju4.jpg

DarkAdobe

hey, I'm kind of new to this but recently I've decided I want to get my sona commissioned. my character is an anthropomorphic dragon with multiple runic markings. I will send the written reference of my character when I get into contact with you.

what i am looking for:
full color
front/back veiw of: naked, casual attire, nomad attire, job attire (found in the notepad file)
1-2 headshots
both an nsfw version and a sfw version
for nsfw: a crotch shot
budget: willing to pay around $120-$175 CAD payments will be made over paypal
have fun with the markings i have no set design for them go crazy if you have to

if at anytime you need to get in contact with me please either use my email or contact me over skype i will provide these details when we get in touch.

Thanks for your time.
For what you're asking, it would be around $140 CAD for me with all those poses. Here's a few examples of what I can do:

cord-art.deviantart.com: Valdis
(NSFW)
www.furaffinity.net: Meeka by DarkWolfNana
www.furaffinity.net: Arthas Reff by DarkWolfNana
www.furaffinity.net: Quintessa Reference by DarkWolfNana

Note me on my FA page if you're interested!

Last edited:

Yarik

Slimy Googly Monster
Hi!
I can offer all what you've named in your opening post (everything in full color with clean lines: front back view naked, f/b for three outfits (on the same pose as the naked one), 2 headshots and a NSFW view (that automatically makes two sheet versions, a NSFW and a SFW one)
for ~135CAD (90€)

Some examples:
tumblr_ol0vg0HwZJ1t15d40o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_okjiis6EfO1t15d40o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ogzsjuQwkv1t15d40o2_1280.jpg

If you happen to be interested you can contact me via the private message system on this site, the note system on FurAffinity (same username)
or write an e-mail to 1992rafaelmartin@gmail.com

sushy

Gundam Meister
I am interested too. Here are some examples of my reference sheets:

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

For reference sheets like this I charge $35.52 CAD per full-body view and $21.86 CAD for detail shots. How many views are you looking for? Because it seems you are looking for 8 full-body views in total and around 3 detail shots judging from your description.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to commission me.

theodrekr

Hello!

I'm interested here are some NSFW examples of the style I use for refs:

and some NSFW links:
www.furaffinity.net: Adopted: Gel Dragon by theodrekr
www.furaffinity.net: Adopted: Sandy And Black Boar by theodrekr
www.furaffinity.net: Adopted: Owl Egg by theodrekr

Everything you want is well within my price ranges and your your budget :3, You can imput more/less markings, and Once I have some things sorted out I do stream frequently [if streaming is something you'd want to watch]
Please note me on FA if you're interested,

Thank you for your consideration,

DogBarf

I'm a Mutt that loves Tacobell and Pizza too much
Hello !

I am an Artist on Furaffinity so I thought I'd toss my hat into the ring :3
Below I have included all the info you will need but if you have any question feel free to ask away!

Prices > Commission Info for Voodoo_Mutt_Works -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Examples of my Art > Artwork Gallery for Voodoo_Mutt_Works -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Terms of Service > Terms of Service [Please read !!] -- Voodoo_Mutt_Works' Journal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
* Please read my Terms of Service BEFORE commissioning me. *

If you may be interested in a commission please contact me through these channels!
- PM me on here
- Send me an email to VoodooMuttWorks@Gmail.com
- Send me a note on my personal FA > Userpage of dogbarf -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
- You can even send me a message on Telegram @ DogBarf

I

iridescentgreen

Art Shop

I can do ref sheets. I'd highly prefer not to draw NSFW but if you can settle for just a SFW ref from me i think we can make a deal.

Base price would be $100, which gives you four fullbodies and five close ups. I can substitute three of those for one more fullbody since you only want 1-2. Normally this would charge you $205 but since i'm not really including NSFW content with it i can go down to the max of $175. The link provided has examples of my work.

Oh i should probably mention the fact that i'm gonna have to request you have Paypal convert your money to USD if you commission me. I can't use anything other than USD, and if you choose to pay in my currency type yours will be automatically converted when you send payment.

Tigers-on-Unicycles

National Treasure
Hello! I think I can help you!

21455142@400-1476724826.jpg
21541569@400-1477505565.jpg

1487867186.tigers-on-unicycles_buddy_lineart.png

Here are three drawings of my original dragon character, two of which are designed for a reference sheet. For $175 CAD which translates to about $120 USD, I can do a couple of views of your character and the headshots, but I'm afraid I can't fill out the entire request at your budget. Neither can I do the nsfw. I understand this isn't exactly what you are looking for, but if you wanted to hire me at least in part, or even hire me to do it in pieces over time, I would be perfectly happy to work with you.

If you want to see more examples you can check my gallery and my art blog on tumblr, and if you want to talk you can contact me on FA (I couldn't find your e-mail address or skype, I apologize).

Thank you for the offer!

dipindu

Dibudipindu
Hello! I'd be interested in working with you if you're still looking for someone.

I can do a reference for ~65$. They can be modified and expanded with any additions you'd like but the price increases depending on the additions or changes you'd like to make ( busts +10, extra full-bodies +15$ and chibi clothes reference additions would be +8$) The first couple changes to it are free however! But beyond that there is an extra fee. I have no problem with NSFW either.

Feel free to note me on my FA or if you'd prefer or keep contact through PMs or on my email ( ursachum@gmail.com ) you're free to do so too!

Here's a few examples of my reference sheets

ufuckinfurry_orig.png
afda_1_orig.png

vielo_gdi_by_chibichum-dazq215.png

Thank you for your time :>

Hello, if you are still looking for an artist please check here for my examples, pricing, and more info.
Please message me if you're interested or have any questions about the process or pricing!
Cheers!

Nich

minzer

the fox
i'm sure i could help you too !
my reference sheet usually look like these
fox_reference_sheet__april_2017_by_mjoelke-db6kvls.png
moon_reference_sheet_may_2017_by_mjoelke-db8qptd.png

but i of course can alter them ,so that every piece of information you want on it has its place ;) they start at 50$, depending on how complex the character is.

SleepyPyromancer

They/He pronouns please!
Hey there friend! I'm currently accepting commissions, and would love to draw this reference sheet for you! I don't mind working from text descriptions, and would be willing to work closely with you to make sure I get every detail right!

Price wise, my sheets start at $35 for simple sheets (up to two images (front/back, two forms, etc), a colour palette, and simple marking/tattoo images), and $50 for more complex sheets (three or four images (front/back/forms/clothing), palette, marking/tattoo images, items or information). Shading or NSFW can be added for $15 each!
I'll pop some examples of my sheets below, and link you to my NSFW examples Here. Please let me know if you're interested!

jenda_bb_sfw_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dba4kok.png
zulfi_ref_sheet_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbabvjv.png
monstuni_ref_base_vetoooooo_aalll_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db8lbqy.png
reina_ref_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db8lb8l.png
lumaan_wo_glow_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db9nc6d.png